Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

During which week in December do you think 2.8 will release?

During which week in December do you think Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 will release?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. During which week in December do you think Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 will release?

• December 1st-7th
    • December 8th-14th
    • December 15th-21st
    • December 22nd and beyond!
    • It'll be delayed until next year..

I'm thinking it will be either the first or second week of December. They said it was slated for an early December release, anything after the 15th I'd consider mid December not early. 

True, but that could change now due to FFXV's release being pushed to November 29th, so that could affect sales of 2.8, and SE does love their money. :P

True, but that could change now due to FFXV's release being pushed to November 29th, so that could affect sales of 2.8, and SE does love their money. :P

True, but it didn't change Rise of the Tomb Raider's or DQ Builder's release dates. :P Not ruling out a delay, but I kind of think it's not something to worry about. Maybe it's just me though. 

Since 2.5 came out on December 2nd, I'm wiling to bet that 2.8 will come out either on the 6th or 7th of this December!  Here's hoping, ya know? And besides, with Tokyo Game Show looming, I'm sure we'll get an official release date, ya know? :D

Well, the game is called 2.8....

8-2=6

6th December is a Tuesday so it works.

That's actually pretty clever! O.O  So yeah, the 6th could be viable! :O

December 8th-14th, 2016 must be schedule in the worldwide for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue as a new trailer at Tokyo Game Show 2016! Because I want to know about reveal the schedule as Decemeber 2016!

AND Kingdom Hearts 3 are Upcoming announcement in this Christmas!

UNDERSTAND????

I think at TGS 2016 there will be a new trailer announcing the Japanese release date which will be the 1st or 2nd December and immediately the West will announce that the US version will be released on the 6th December and 8th in PAL regions.