Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Joy Liberatore

When will you watch the upcoming trailer for KH 2.8 from TGS?

When will you watch the upcoming trailer for KH 2.8 from TGS?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. When will you watch the upcoming trailer for KH 2.8 from TGS?

• As soon as it comes out on Sept. 13 at 4AM EDT!
    • After I wake up; I live in a different time zone
    • I'll watch it whenever
    • I'm not watching anymore until the game is released
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I'll be sleeping at 4 am and since my phones broken I have to wait till 8am when Im in trade to get on a computer like im doing so now to watch it. Im prepared for my trade mates to give me weird looks

I gonna sleep tonight by midnight as they only have 8 hours and i'll never gonna late-night sleep, again!

NEVER AGAIN!!!! until i wake up at 8 in the morning by tomorrow morning before i wanna watch the new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue at Tokyo Game Show 2016 and i want to show the reveal the schedule as Decemeber 2016 AND Kingdom Hearts 3 are Upcoming announcement in This Christmas!

That's all i ask you for something else about Dream! Only time will tell!

The Secret will be Revealed!!!

I need sleep, 1 AM is just way too early for me...unless I'm up late, then I guess I may as well check it out. Being an animation student kind of means having the occasional all-nighter, so if that happens again tonight and I'm up past 12, then I may as well catch it before bed.

My time is at 6:00 A.M. (Central). Looks like i'll be watching it when I wake up.

I love to watch these at the time of arrival, but i'm only willing to stay up until 4:00 A.M..

(Edit) I miscalculated. It was actually 3:00 for me too. :V Mistook the time zone.

Edited by - Existic -

I will be working while it is released, so depending on how busy it is I will watch it when it comes out or within the hour at least.  Hopefully I will be able to just watch the entire Sony conference without being interrupted.