Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Cover artwork for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue revealed

First glimpses on MoM and Luxu's faces! Even if just their noses. The lack of Ephemera and Skuld makes me think they won't be very important in Back Cover after all...

Edited by Kinode

Oh god Nomura, you keep making these look better and better each time, I am getting goosebumps just thinking about how awesome the KH3 cover is going to look! First the simple nostalgia of 1.5, then the ominous teasing of 2.5, and now 2.8 is practically screaming to me "we're almost there sucka's!" It's just...it's so beautiful...it really matches that remix of Hikari they played for the trailer, I just can't wait. <3

Cover looks great! Glimpses of MoM and Luxu's faces are also great. Man, the delay was a tad unfortunate, but this is building up to be one heck of a KH collection! I'm so excited. I wonder what the soundtrack cover will look like (if they have one).

Holy Shit!! Godmura did it again!

I found the KH 2.5 cover artwork meh with all those Keyblades around.

But now this one, just like KH 1.5 is a beautiful piece of art!

I have to say Sora is too tall here though. Even when taking perspective into account, he's supposed to be KH1 14 years old Sora in that outfit, but seems like Godmura drew him with KH2 Sora in mind.

Well, just a little detail that doesn't matter much.

Good lord...this cover art is so frickin beautiful!  I expected no less from Nomura!  This seriously puts 1.5 and 2.5's covers to shame! (Though 2.5's is my definite favorite!)  GAHHHH, ALL THAT BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK, ON ONE GLORIOUS COVER!  NOMURA, YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! :')

Just imagine how Kingdom Hearts III's cover art will look like...God, thinking about it gives me goosebumps! :')

DChiuch, thanks for this! :D