Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master BJ

Luxu's voice

Hey guys, don't you think that Luxu's voice sounds like Jesse Mccartney's? (the voice of Ventus & Roxas).

Perhaps Ventus' appearance in X[chi]'s third anniversary artwork could relate to Ventus being Luxu!!!

What do you guys think??

I'm getting confused by who is who, I know there is Master of Masters and Luxu xD, but the one that was talking to Ira in that one scene sounded alot like Nolan North (the guy that plays Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series). It'd also make sense because Master Ira sounded alot like, Troy Baker, and judging by those two's relationship earlier this year, we can all assume they take a crack at voicing together in BackCover. Gives me the chills thinking about it, both of those guys are awesome voice actors and it's awesome to see them play these roles if they turn out to play as them.

But... again, confused xD I assume Luxu was the same guy speaking to Master of Masters and was holding the Horned Blade. He did sound a bit like Jesse Mccartney or Drake Bell at that part, a shift from Nolan North's tone. I don't know. We're going to have to wait for official announcements from people to see who plays who. I'm strongly thinking Nolan North has a part in this though.

Edited by Moochieh32

I'm getting confused by who is who, I know there is Master of Masters and Luxu xD, but the one that was talking to Ira in that one scene sounded alot like Nolan North (the guy that plays Nathan Drake from the Uncharted series). It'd also make sense because Master Ira sounded alot like, Troy Baker, and judging by those two's relationship earlier this year, we can all assume they take a crack at voicing together in BackCover. Gives me the chills thinking about it, both of those guys are awesome voice actors and it's awesome to see them play these roles if they turn out to play as them.

But... again, confused xD I assume Luxu was the same guy speaking to Master of Masters and was holding the Horned Blade. He did sound a bit like Jesse Mccartney or Drake Bell at that part, a shift from Nolan North's tone. I don't know. We're going to have to wait for official announcements from people to see who plays who. I'm strongly thinking Nolan North has a part in this though.

I think that the Master of Masters is the one who was talking to Master Ira in this trailer and the previous trailer.  I think that this trailer is the first time we have heard Luxu speak so far.

I just listened to Luxu's voice a few times and it finally hit me why it sounded so familiar. I could always be wrong, but it bears a very strong resemblance to Young Eraqus's voice in the KH3 trailer from E3 2015. I played both clips and compared and I feel strongly that there might be a connection. It got me thinking about that whole exchange between Eraqus and Xehanort and it started to make sense.

Xehanort: "Have you heard of the ancient Keyblade War?"

Eraqus: "Yeah, the MASTERS favorite story."

Xehanort: "So...you KNOW the Lost Masters? They're the one's who started the Keyblade War."

Eraqus: "Never heard of 'em." (It sounds like Eraqus is trying to play it off here).

Xehanort: "You can drop the FACADE." (It sounds like Xehanort knows something is up, and he is phishing for info).

It's just something i'm currently brainstorming at the moment, but I thought it was an interesting idea.

I think that the Master of Masters is the one who was talking to Master Ira in this trailer and the previous trailer.  I think that this trailer is the first time we have heard Luxu speak so far.

So Nolan North is the voice of Master of Masters, and possibly Drake Bell (Eraqus??) is voicing Luxu.

So Nolan North is the voice of Master of Masters, and possibly Drake Bell (Eraqus??) is voicing Luxu.

Maybe.  I have never been that good at identifying voice actors.  All I know is that the voice from the hooded figure in the previous trailer seems to match up best with the voice of the Master of Masters in this trailer and that I have never heard Luxu's voice in any of these trailers before (to the best of my knowledge).  I am sure that someone will do an in depth comparison of all of the voices from each of the scenes with hooded figures in them that we have gotten so far and be able to tell which character is speaking in each scene and will maybe even take a stab at who their voice actors are, but until then, that's all I can give you.

Edited by Dagesh Lene