Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Ventus could be a Dandelion

Ventus could be the canon version of the player

You know what I say to these now with the new trailer...

Maybe not...

I listened to Luxu's Voice and honestly I kept getting Jesse Vibes from it that or someone trying to sound like Jesse or Jesse trying to not sound too much like Roxas or Ventus.

With this in mind and honestly how things seem to be playing out.

1.What if the reason Xehanort picked Ventus was because...Ventus was Luxu.

2.Luxu most likely went into The Realm of Sleep after or directly before the Keyblade War and was awoken by Xehanort with no memory of who he was.

I primarily say this because while I know this is sorta meh thing.

1.The First signs of Xehanort and even his spreading are found in Ventus V.I.A. Vanitas (Braig came after I imagine)

2.Both Xehanort/Luxu/The Master of Masters Keyblade and Ventus's Keyblade share a trademark color of black

3.Because it's a Theory that might as well be discussed and is quite possible

4.Luxu seems to oddly enough care a lot about the Foretellers and seems frustrated with the events perhaps we've misjudged who he really is? Maybe his goals were different we won't know until we get the chance to watch Backcover.

5.And because of Hype.

What are your ideas on this do you still think Ventus is a Dandelion or is he possibly Luxu himself.

If Ventus is Luxu, why doesn't he have Luxu's Keyblade? Since that Keyblade originally belonged to Luxu, Ventus could have recalled it to himself any time if he where Luxu.

Exactly, why would he even need to become a Keyblade apprentice if he was already a master.

If Ventus is Luxu, why doesn't he have Luxu's Keyblade? Since that Keyblade originally belonged to Luxu, Ventus could have recalled it to himself any time if he where Luxu.

I'd imagine memory Loss it's the same with if he was the player theory or even just a Keyblade Wielder in UX.(Though one could say he had Wayward Wind at that point.)

That and I just imagine Xehanort is it's master at this current state at time it's the not the first time we've seen a different Keyblade Wielder using the same keyblade.

(If by the notion the Riku fight in 358 is stupid Roxas should of just recalled Oblivion.)

Roxas wields Oblivion and Oathkeeper as well for that matter and Sora can't just calls them back but I'd throw that up to him just not thinking about it.

Memory loss makes sense to some extent.

I say we just wait for Season 2 of UX and Backcover really 

Edited by TheKeyofRose

I'd imagine memory Loss it's the same with if he was the player theory or even just a Keyblade Wielder in UX.(Though one could say he had Wayward Wind at that point.)

That and I just imagine Xehanort is it's master at this current state at time it's the not the first time we've seen a different Keyblade Wielder using the same keyblade.

(If by the notion the Riku fight in 358 is stupid Roxas should of just recalled Oblivion.)

Roxas wields Oblivion and Oathkeeper as well for that matter and Sora can't just calls them back but I'd throw that up to him just not thinking about it.

Memory loss makes sense to some extent.

I say we just wait for Season 2 of UX and Backcover really 

Memory loss wouldn't matter. Roxas was able to call Sora's keyblade and he had none of Sora's memories. Roxas and Sora could both call Ven's and neither of them had his memories. As long as they exist somewhere in your subconcious, you can recall it.

Roxas just didn't think about recalling oblivion, Sora could and did recall Oathkeeper and Oblivion. Besides which one of them was his own Keyblade existing in bultiple places at once. 

Your'e compary temporaiy instances to someting more permanent. 

Besides, whatever Ven's connetion to x/Ux is, it's not that he's Luxu. He's always drawn with Skuld and Ephemer, neither of whom ever even met Luxu. The protagonist theory make much more sense given what we've had so far.

Edited by Isamu Kuno

Ventus is a case of another Sora!  xD  xD  xD  Just kidding... (Those happen to be my 2 favorite characters if you can't tell...) But in all seriousness I really don't know how he's connected to all of the games in a certain way, but I think it's kind of cool and the theories are incredible and unimaginable for KH Lore.

Ventus of course was Master Xehanort's student, but I have no clue who he really is. I assure you he isn't Luxu. I can't figure out any legitimate reason how that is possible nor can put those together. What really intrigues me is how do we see Ventus as Snow White when Aqua finds him?

I think Ventus is his own self right now (he's already considered a beta-Sora, can't we just let him have that and be done with it?), but I'm sure he'll still play some role in all of this. Besides, I'm not getting that Jessie vibe you're describing, if anything I'm kind of getting that from Gula, and even then I'm not entirely convinced. We'll see what's up with Ven soon enough, but for now I don't think he's anybody we've seen in X, Unchained, or Back Cover.

Although that "true Player" idea sounds interesting, like what if he was dreaming the whole thing and just dreamed up a different body, as you do in dreams. Still sounds a bit far fetched, but interesting nonetheless.

Nomura has already confirmed that Ventus will be involved iin Unchained X in some for. How is unknown.

Besides, I'm not getting that Jessie vibe you're describing, if anything I'm kind of getting that from Gula, and even then I'm not entirely convinced.

Considering Kevin Quinn has confirmed he is the voice actor for Gula, so Jesse is definetly involved with this character.

Nomura has already confirmed that Ventus will be involved iin Unchained X in some for. How is unknown.

Considering Kevin Quinn has confirmed he is the voice actor for Gula, so Jesse is definetly involved with this character.

Um, you mean Jesse isn't involved involved with this character, that character being Gula? I'm not sure what you meant to say.

Point is that I get more of a Jesse vibe from Gula, and he isn't even voicing him so that just furthers my point that I am not getting Jesse vibes from anyone in Back Cover.

*cough* Xion *cough*

Both are pointless but more so in Ven's case cuz they try too hard to shove him down our throats by making him an explanation to one of Sora's abilities and why Roxas has a different haircut

Did we really need to give Sora two hearts in order to dual wield just to tie him with Ven when that point,and Sora's ownage of the keyblade in KH1,never needed a convoluted explanation to begin with?And that's on top of how many hearts Sora is storing inside him at this point so they're making him into human Cthulhu 

We didn't even need to tie him to Roxas either if all it changes is haircuts and clothing which happened to all members of the organization especially comparing Xaldin to his human self Dilan 

And f*** the Roxas is Ven theory

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

i believe he is really a palette swap Roxas.

i mean c'mon we didn't need a reason as to why Roxas doesn't look like Sora. i was totally fine with it in KH2. i assumed it was done to avoid confusion for the player, which, funnily enough, resulted in confusion regardless.

Both are pointless but more so in Ven's case cuz they try too hard to shove him down our throats by making him an explanation to one of Sora's abilities and why Roxas has a different haircut

Did we really need to give Sora two hearts in order to dual wield just to tie him with Ven when that point,and Sora's ownage of the keyblade in KH1,never needed a convoluted explanation to begin with?And that's on top of how many hearts Sora is storing inside him at this point so they're making him into human Cthulhu 

We didn't even need to tie him to Roxas either if all it changes is haircuts and clothing which happened to all members of the organization especially comparing Xaldin to his human self Dilan 

And f*** the Roxas is Ven theory

I agree f*** that theory but

I disagree that Xion and Ven are worthless but considering that is a different and goes off topic with this thread I'd just say drop it.

I agree f*** that theory but

I disagree that Xion and Ven are worthless but considering that is a different and goes off topic with this thread I'd just say drop it.

I'll drop it but I'll go into detail for Ven in another thread

But hey at least we can agree on how dumb the Roxas is Ven theory is xD

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Ventus of course was Master Xehanort's student, but I have no clue who he really is. I assure you he isn't Luxu. I can't figure out any legitimate reason how that is possible nor can put those together. What really intrigues me is how do we see Ventus as Snow White when Aqua finds him?

I think the Snow White thing is meant to represent Ven still being in a coma? Idk  xP

I'm willing to bet that Ven is a Dandelion. It makes sense considering that he is a child and it would explain why MX was interested in him. I don't see him being Luxu at all, if anything, MX has more of a connection to Luxu since they share the same keyblade. And it doesn't make sense either, Luxu sounds and looks older than Ven so I highly doubt they are the same person. But I mean who knows, anything is possible.