Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewHankinson

What is your favourite cover art out of the remastered Kingdom Hearts games?

What is your favourite cover art out of the remastered Kingdom Hearts games?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite cover art out of the remastered Kingdom Hearts games?

• HD 1.5 ReMIX
    • HD 2.5 ReMIX
    • HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue

1.5 for me, I love how everyone is smiling on that one instead of just a straight or worried face. That's not to say the others are bad, I think all the covers are great, but if I had to narrow it down to one I'd go with 1.5. 

If I were to rank them it would be 1.5, 2.8 and then 2.5. 

It's between I.5 and II.8 but I have to go with II.8. As much as I like the simplicity of I.5's cover, II.8 just makes better use of space and design. The joyful expressions of I.5 go a long way, but I like the mix of happy and determined faces that II.8 carries, giving us the feel of a real adventure. And the balance of the characters in the top corner looking off into the distance over the bold design choice of all the DDD characters facing towards us - even marching towards us - head on, it's great.

It's the backgrounds that really sell it for me though. The DDD part using three-point perspective to split the game off with the round room, where the climax of the game takes place, is fantastic. And the other two games sharing the same beautiful sky, with the lighter part of the sky being on the Back Cover side of the box back when the world was full of light before falling to darkness, and the darker part of the sky being in the 0.2 part of the box where the story takes place in the realm of darkness.

Well, you get the idea.

1.5 for me, I love how everyone is smiling on that one instead of just a straight or worried face. That's not to say the others are bad, I think all the covers are great, but if I had to narrow it down to one I'd go with 1.5. 

If I were to rank them it would be 1.5, 2.8, and then 2.5. 

Same, their all great. But I like the simplicity of 1.5 and and the black and white pattern :)

I love the 1.5 art i don´t know but i love it has that charm. 

However 2.8 is epic as heck. But why all three of them isn´t an option?  xD

1.5 because Kairi is on it! <3

Agreed. It´s the only time we see her in the ReMix cover. xP

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

I love all of them, and even though 2.8's cover art is insanely beautiful, 2.5's cover art still remains the best for me!  I dunno, I guess it's because of how stylish it looks, with all those Keyblades, and with Xehanort front and center with Ansem and Xemnas by his side...gahhh, that cover is awesome! X_X

But yeah, 2.8 comes right in second, and 1.5 in third! :3

That's a cruel question. It's a close tie between 1.5 and 2.8. Both are perfect!

But If I really have to choose, I will go with 1.5.

Reasons:

- The composition of the three parts is flawless. I also love how the sunset sky from Axel/Roxas/Xion becomes the night sky for Mickey/Riku/Namine.

- Game of Thrones Keyblade Throne and Sora as the King.

And just like 2.8, everyone looks good in 1.5 cover art too.

2.5 is definitely the black sheep of the trio. I don't think it's bad, just not as good as the other two.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku