Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Which location are you most excited to experience in high quality in the HD 2.8 game?

Which location are you most excited to experience in high quality in the HD 2.8 game?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which location are you most excited to experience in high quality in the HD 2.8 game?

• The Mysterious Tower
    • Traverse Town
    • La Cité des Cloches
    • The Grid
    • Prankster's Paradise
    • Country of the Musketeers
    • Symphony of Sorcery
    • The World That Never Was
    • Realm of Darkness
    • Castle of Dreams
    • Dwarf Woodlands
    • Enchanted Dominion (?)
    • Daybreak Town
    • Think there will be other worlds? Comment below!

Symphony of Sorcery, thought it was a beautiful world in KH3D so really can't wait to see it in HD. Realm of Darkness would be a close second, just because I've never gotten to experience playing in that world myself. 

Definitely all the worlds, but more specifically, the one I'm dying to explore is...yep, you guessed it, the Realm Of Darkness!

I mean, come on!  This is the place of despair, the realm where worlds go to after they are swallowed by the darkness!  A place of torment and suffering! And the fact Aqua went through this realm for ten whole years!? (Well, I mean, to her, it won't seem like ten years, but you get my drift! :P)  I can't wait to see how she struggles against the Heartless and against herself!  And well, I loved the bit of the Realm Of Darkness we got to play through in Birth By Sleep's Secret Episode!  The music, the tension, the darkness...gahhh, I can't wait! :D

0.2's gonna be an interesting gem of a game! :3

All of them of course! But I'm mostly excited to see is Symphony of Sorcery. You know in my opinion the best thing about Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS is that the worlds in the 3DS system look small but now that the game is being remade to the PS4 system the worlds are going to look big and open!