Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

Info | Sign ups New Kingdom Hearts RP Interest Checker

So I have come up with a new idea for a RP that I kind of like. It's one about Kingdom Hearts.

The story is set in a different universe from the original Kingdom Hearts series, but will have tie ins from KH in the story

It's set in the center of an upcoming war against darkness and light.

In this universe, light is considered bad and darkness is considered good, the opposite of what it is in Kingdom Hearts.

There will also be new enemies and new worlds, as well as returning enemies and returning worlds but with a twist to their original selfs.

So I just thought before I come up with any more ideas on the story that I would see how many people are interested in what I have so far and could join me to create the rest. This project can't be done by just one person, so with multiple support, I think it could be something great. So if anyone would like to join or have any ideas on what could also be in the RP, please post below and I will see what can be done about that! :)

(Note: KH13 rules apply!)

Update 1: The first world people start out in is Keyblade Grounds, a kingdom that has a large castle and a surrounding village! This is the place where people come to learn of the Keyblade and how to control it. Not everyone can wield a Keyblade here, but those special enough that can can master basic skills here.

Update 2: Early Alpha concept art for the RP's new enemy symbols!

scgQ46.jpg

YoENJd.jpg

Final Update (Update 3): The RP shall be called "Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views" and sign ups shall go live September 21, 2016 at 6:25 p.m. EST! Please look forward to hearing more about the RP then, and please join if you can! :)

Edited by WakingDawn96

I'll be watching this and see if it picks up steam. I need to get back into the RPing spirit

Oh it will pick up steam, after we get past the first and half pages, it will go full steam ahead. This is one heck of a RP. It has a bit of everything that can be squeezed into Kingdom Hearts.

So I have come up with a new idea for a RP that I kind of like. It's one about Kingdom Hearts.

The story is set in a different universe from the original Kingdom Hearts series, but will have tie ins from KH in the story

It's set in the center of an upcoming war against darkness and light.

In this universe, light is considered bad and darkness is considered good, the opposite of what it is in Kingdom Hearts.

There will also be new enemies and new worlds, as well as returning enemies and returning worlds but with a twist to their original selfs.

So I just thought before I come up with any more ideas on the story that I would see how many people are interested in what I have so far and could join me to create the rest. This project can't be done by just one person, so with multiple support, I think it could be something great. So if anyone would like to join or have any ideas on what could also be in the RP, please post below and I will see what can be done about that! :)

(Note: KH13 rules apply!)

Update 1: The first world people start out in is Keyblade Grounds, a kingdom that has a large castle and a surrounding village! This is the place where people come to learn of the Keyblade and how to control it. Not everyone can wield a Keyblade here, but those special enough that can can master basic skills here.

I might be bad at time management! (And, I am) 

But! I pledge I will try my very best~

Gotta get back into the spirit. Kinda feel a bit bad since I feel like I did something wrong in my last RP to contribute to the stagnancy.

if I'm feeling it another day I'll try to sign up before sign ups close.  

Gotta get back into the spirit. Kinda feel a bit bad since I feel like I did something wrong in my last RP to contribute to the stagnancy.

Hey don't worry, we have all been through past experiences that didn't end well. The fact is that we can either let it destroy what we love to do, or we can try better next time. It's all about picking yourself back up when you feel like you did something wrong in the past. What doesnt kill you can make you stronger. So take some time, and you can always join my RP and I will help you so you don't feel bad about this RP as well. Look, we are here to have fun, so in this story there isn't really a real way to mess it up, because nothing will ever be prefect, but when you can move past one mistake in a RP, then you can try to correct it and make the RP continue even stronger. :)

(Trust me, I think both of us need to hear this message)

I'm terrible at getting OC's moving but I guess it's because I have to adjust to every new character I make. Known characters on the other hand, such as Vanitas are far easier. Not sure I'd even have the time, I miss RP ; A ;

I'm terrible at getting OC's moving but I guess it's because I have to adjust to every new character I make. Known characters on the other hand, such as Vanitas are far easier. Not sure I'd even have the time, I miss RP ; A ;

Well if you can join, please join! :)

Just note that one of my rules are no using original Kingdom Hearts characters and no using Disney characters, since I control all those unless I give someone else permission. So only OCs will be accepted unless I decide otherwise! Sorry.

Interesting. I'm joining if you decide to make it a thing...

giphy.gif

I do sorta have this one storyline I've always wanted to play out with my KH OC, if you want me to contact you about that~

Sure, you can PM me if you'd like! :)

Also, what do you guys think would be a good time to start the sign up sheet?

I'm with ya man.  And no, I don't think you messed up at all; your character was great!  It was me that messed up so horribly.

As for this rp, definitely sounds interesting.  I might join if I'm not too busy with school like I've been lately.  Hopefully if I join, I won't screw up so badly.

Edited by mag77

I'm with ya man.  And no, I don't think you messed up at all; your character was great!  It was me that messed up so horribly.

As for this rp, definitely sounds interesting.  I might join if I'm not too busy with school like I've been lately.  Hopefully if I join, I won't screw up so badly.

Hey screw ups are how we learn in life. Remember, that that does not kill you, can make you stronger. So just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean you will have one here. :)

Hey screw ups are how we learn in life. Remember, that that does not kill you, can make you stronger. So just because you had a bad experience doesn't mean you will have one here. :)

That's true.  Well, I hope I won't repeat the same mistakes next time :)

Surprised Announcement: I will actually now start the sign up sheet September 19, at 12:45 p.m. EST! I actually got done with it sooner than I thought I would! Hope everyone can join me in creating this! :D

Sign-ups are open!!!!: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/100241-kingdom-hearts-a-tear-in-views-rp-sign-ups-and-discussions/

Edited by WakingDawn96