Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which CGI opening cinematic for Kingdom Hearts do you like the most?

Which CGI opening cinematic for Kingdom Hearts do you like the most?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Which CGI opening cinematic for Kingdom Hearts do you like the most?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
    • Kingdom Hearts 2
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

KH2 had the best direction imo. DDD was great but was largely made up of remade scenes. Also I think having the vocals in the KH2 opening help.

Kingdom Hearts for me. It introduced me to an amazing world.

KHII after that. And BBS is my least favorite because it uses the secret ending of II a little bit too much.

I can't wait to see DDD's in full HD and definitelly can't wait to see 0.2's.

I have to say that the opening for KH3D is by far the best in the series!  The beautiful Hikari instrumental composition playing in the background, Mickey composing the score, the cinematics flashing on to us bit by bit...all the summarizing and the epic finale, where all the lights gather to fight against Xehanort!  Yeah...KH3D has such a bae opening! :')

In my opinion Dream Drop Distance had the best opening because not only it sums up almost the entire series but it also gave us a little glimpse of what Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be like. Plus I love the part when Master Xehanort appears in front of Sora and Riku then Mickey comes out of nowhere to aid them then all three of them later confront Master Xehanort after Mickey summons Terra, Ventus, Aqua, Roxas, Donald, and Goofy for the ultimate and final fight against Master Xehanort.

Edited by Movies798

The only disapointment that I have for 3D's FMV opening is not including Passion/Sanctuary as the background music for it rather we get the instrumental version of Hikari. It would've make a good difference if they made two versions of the opening for the game. One sort of like a Menu Trailer like the maintitles and the real opening itself.