Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

Info | Sign ups Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)

Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views

In another universe from the Kingdom Hearts series, lies a universe where darkness and light are viewed as the opposite of what they are in Kingdom Hearts, with darkness being viewed as good and light viewed as evil. To this end, there are warriors that protect the order of having darkness as good, while there are others who choose light over darkness and fight against the darkness to change the order of the way things work in this universe to make it work like the regular Kingdom Hearts games.

Now, a warrior of light has summoned forces of warriors of light to attack the darkness and try and change the order of things in this universe. It's now up to the forces of darkness to come together to stop the light from spreading, and keep the order the way it is. But who is the mysterious warrior of light that is the boss of these warriors of light, and how does one stop the light with darkness? This story has to unfold to know for sure!

Rules: Regular KH13 Rules Apply!

I have someone watching me on this so NO GODMODDING of any kind allowed!!!!

No controlling or killing anybody else's characters without their and my permission!

You may only have up to two characters (max) to RP as at a single time (meaning only way to get a third character is to kill off one of your characters, but you must have my permission as well to kill off your character) (I am the only exception here because I run the RP!)

You can't have your character know Sora and gang because they might come in later into the story, and they may be changed to fit the flow of the universe.

Anyone caught breaking the rules shall face the punishments

WakingDawn96 has all control over Disney and Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts (original) characters!

Please post in less than one full week so that way we can continue the story!

Put "Light and Darkness" at the end of your character sheet to make sure you read the rules!

Remember this rule, this RP is to have a fun time together, which means if you need anything to help you RP in this story (like help) or you need something like more time to be able to post something in this RP, then just let me know either here or in a PM, and I will see what can be done about that. And also, if you have any idea on how to better the story, just tell us and I will see what can be done about that, as well. :)

Character Sign Ups

Name:

Appearance:

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil):

Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.)

Bio: (not required, but it truly does help out better)

Anything else:

I will post my characters a little later (I just need some time to fix them up!)

Have Fun Everybody! :)

Edited by WakingDawn96

Ah, man, this is so familiar... Feels good, haha.

Name: David Froy

Appearance:

tirain_pieces__david_by_blacksun30-d7mam 

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darknesssssssssss.
Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.) K-k-keyblade~
Bio: David remembers very little. In fact, his past, to him, is a total blank. All he really remembers is waking up with a notebook clutched in his hands, and the faint smell of smoke. (I will PM you about this shortly.)
Anything else: He carries his notebook with him practically everywhere, and writes down whatever he can. And his keyblade is called Secrets Kept, black with a chain spiraling around it, teeth sorta like Oblivion. 

Edit: Light and Darkness.

(*facepalm at self*)

Edited by Josuke Higashikata

Name: David Froy[/size]Gender: Male [/size]Appearance:

[/size]tirain_pieces__david_by_blacksun30-d7mam 

[/size]

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darknesssssssssss.[/size]Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.) K-k-keyblade~[/size]Bio: David remembers very little. In fact, his past, to him, is a total blank. All he really remembers is waking up with a notebook clutched in his hands, and the faint smell of smoke. (I will PM you about this shortly.)[/size]Anything else: He carries his notebook with him practically everywhere, and writes down whatever he can. And his keyblade is called Secrets Kept, black with a chain spiraling around it, teeth sorta like Oblivion. [/size]

Just to let you know, you must put the thing mentioned in the rules to even be accepted here, just so I can make sure everyone understands the rules. And fine, PM me with what ever you need or want. :)

Just to let you know, you must put the thing mentioned in the rules to even be accepted here, just so I can make sure everyone understands the rules. And fine, PM me with what ever you need or want. :)

*facepalm* Sorry, sorry! I realized I had forgot it the moment you quoted this, haha. Got caught up with wanting to send said PM. Lemme fix that~

*facepalm* Sorry, sorry! I realized I had forgot it the moment you quoted this, haha. Got caught up with wanting to send said PM. Lemme fix that~

Okay, I will see about accepting your character after I am sent the PM! :)

Name: David Froy[/size]Gender: Male [/size]Appearance:

[/size]tirain_pieces__david_by_blacksun30-d7mam

[/size]

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darknesssssssssss.[/size]Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.) K-k-keyblade~[/size]Bio: David remembers very little. In fact, his past, to him, is a total blank. All he really remembers is waking up with a notebook clutched in his hands, and the faint smell of smoke. (I will PM you about this shortly.)[/size]Anything else: He carries his notebook with him practically everywhere, and writes down whatever he can. And his keyblade is called Secrets Kept, black with a chain spiraling around it, teeth sorta like Oblivion. [/size]

Edit: Light and Darkness.[/size]

(*facepalm at self*)[/size]

Okay, accepted, just as long as you put an age for him (I forgot to add that to the character sheet, and that is kind of important to know so we know the age range of characters here!) :)

Name: Master Zack

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img921/108/r5fTGH.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darkness

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/End_of_Pain

Bio: Master Zack is a Keyblade Master, who has learned a great deal of the keyblade and the darkness. He once went from world to world protecting those who would upset the order of the worlds. However, now he stays at the Keyblade Grounds teaching fellow keyblade warriors at the Ground's academy on how to use the keyblade and the darkness, and how to defeat those who would upset the balance of the universe.

Character Sign Ups

Name: Waves

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img921/699/kspWM5.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/index.php?title=Ocean%27s_Rage&useformat=mobile

Bio: Waves was only 7 months old when he was found on the doorstep of the Keyblade Grounds castle. He was adopted by his finder and raised to understand the importance of keeping the order of the worlds. When he later found out he could use the keyblade, he went to the academy to be taught to use the keyblade. However, he learned soon enough that he couldn't use the darkness, and could only manage to use light. However, he was protected under the grounds that he was raised by people of the darkness. He doesn't like people reacting to his light, as he doesn't view himself as evil at all, so he just wishes for people to understand him.

Anything else: Personality wise, he is a very caring and smart person, he loves the water, and he loves surfing and swimming, and he also loves music and electronics. He is also a bit of a chick magnet...

"Light and Darkness"

Edited by WakingDawn96

Name: Dax
Appearance: Blondish hair (sorta same color as Sora (KH2)) wears blue, black, and yellow
Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Wait shouldn't it be the other way around?! Whatever side Sora and Ventus are on...
Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.) Keyblade
Bio: (not required, but it truly does help out better): He was a close friend of Roxas and then he disappeared and Sora appeared in place. Later becomes a guardian of light.
Anything else: I don't want him to be evil but I want him to be with the light...will that work?

*Light and Darkness

Name: Dax[/size]Gender: Male[/size]Age: 17[/size]Appearance: Blondish hair (sorta same color as Sora (KH2)) wears blue, black, and yellow[/size]Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Wait shouldn't it be the other way around?! Whatever side Sora and Ventus are on...[/size]Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.) Keyblade[/size]Bio: (not required, but it truly does help out better): He was a close friend of Roxas and then he disappeared and Sora appeared in place. Later becomes a guardian of light.[/size]Anything else: I don't want him to be evil but I want him to be with the light...will that work?[/size]

*Light and Darkness[/size]

One, this is an alternate universe from KH, meaning that things are different than what you see when you play the games.

Two, Darkness is viewed as good and Light is viewed as evil in this universe, the opposite of what they are in KH

Three, and a new rule I shall be adding, you can't have your character know Sora and gang because they might come in later into the story, and they may be changed to fit the flow of the universe.

Lastly, you can be of the light and not be evil, like how some characters can use darkness but not be evil in Kingdom Hearts. But you have to give a real reason why your character is not evil, at least give me an idea on why that is. Like how I explained Waves above! :)

Fix those issues, and I shall accept your character. :)

Okay, I will see about accepting your character after I am sent the PM! :)

Okay, accepted, just as long as you put an age for him (I forgot to add that to the character sheet, and that is kind of important to know so we know the age range of characters here!) :)

Name: Master Zack

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img921/108/r5fTGH.jpg

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/End_of_Pain

Bio: Master Zack is a Keyblade Master, who has learned a great deal of the keyblade and the darkness. He once went from world to world protecting those who would upset the order of the worlds. However, now he stays at the Keyblade Grounds teaching fellow keyblade warriors at the Ground's academy on how to use the keyblade and the darkness, and how to defeat those who would upset the balance of the universe.

Character Sign Ups

Name: Waves

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img921/699/kspWM5.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/index.php?title=Ocean%27s_Rage&useformat=mobile

Bio: Waves was only 7 months old when he was found on the doorstep of the Keyblade Grounds castle. He was adopted by his finder and raised to understand the importance of keeping the order of the worlds. When he later found out he could use the keyblade, he went to the academy to be taught to use the keyblade. However, he learned soon enough that he couldn't use the darkness, and could only manage to use light. However, he was protected under the grounds that he was raised by people of the darkness. He doesn't like people reacting to his light, as he doesn't view himself as evil at all, so he just wishes for people to understand him.

Anything else: Personality wise, he is a very caring and smart person, he loves the water, and he loves surfing and swimming, and he also loves music and electronics. He is also a bit of a chick magnet...

"Light and Darkness"

*Added age, so woo*

One, this is an alternate universe from KH, meaning that things are different than what you see when you play the games.

Two, Darkness is viewed as good and Light is viewed as evil in this universe, the opposite of what they are in KH

Three, and a new rule I shall be adding, you can't have your character know Sora and gang because they might come in later into the story, and they may be changed to fit the flow of the universe.

Lastly, you can be of the light and not be evil, like how some characters can use darkness but not be evil in Kingdom Hearts. But you have to give a real reason why your character is not evil, at least give me an idea on why that is. Like how I explained Waves above! :)

Fix those issues, and I shall accept your character. :)

I see...ok 

Name: Skylar Dusk

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9350/A9Mcpu.jpg

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/Midnight_Roar

Bio: A mysterious soul, she doesn't give many details about her past, and just focuses on the present. It's rumored that she will open up to a person that is able to prove their true selfs to her.

TWO OCS! 

Name: Aquarius

Appearance: Aquarius is extremely tall, at 7'2". He's also quite slender and acrobatic despite his height, allowing him to cartwheel and dodge attacks. As for facial features, his hair looks just like Aqua's-if not a bit darker. His eyes are emerald green, and he has a slight gap between his two front teeth. In terms of clothing, he wears a dark indigo jacket and grey shorts.
Warrior: Initially Light, eventually Darkness
Weapon of choice: Keyblade - Starlight, Upgrade 2 (with extended reach)
Bio: When he was a child, he and his brothers' original world faded in darkness. However, the light in his heart awakened and brought forth his Keyblade. The Keyblade let him survive the attack, and sent him to another world to defend him. Until then, he's on a search for his brother who he lost after his home faded.

Anything Else: Has the ability to use Command Styles.

Name: Kapolei

Appearance: Looking like a young boy around the age 12, his features are childlike. He stands much shorter than seven foot tall brother Aquarius, at 5'5" or so. He has freckles, green eyes, black hair styled like Ventus', and a boyish smile. With his clothing, he wears a navy blue vest with a Mickey insignia on the pockets, and a dark green shirt with a graffiti-styled crown on it, and brown cargo shorts.

Warrior of Darkness
Weapon of choice: Keyblade - Brightcrest
Bio: 
When he was a child, his home faded into darkness. Accepting his fate, Kapolei began to fade with the world around him. However, the darkness saw potential in him, and he was spared. No longer fading and as his world came into ruins, he used the powers of darkness to create a Corridor of Darkness to head to another world. However, this didn't go without trouble. Without a Black Robe or Keyblade Armor, he was exhausted from using his powers and currently lies unconscious out in another world.

Anything else: Uses Limits with his Command Deck. Cannot use Command Styles.

"Light and Darkness"

TWO OCS! 

Name: Aquarius[/size]

Gender: Male[/size]Age: 16[/size]Appearance: [/size]Aquarius is extremely tall, at 7'2". He's also quite slender and acrobatic despite his height, allowing him to cartwheel and dodge attacks. As for facial features, his hair looks just like Aqua's-if not a bit darker. His eyes are emerald green, and he has a slight gap between his two front teeth. In terms of clothing, he wears a dark indigo jacket and grey shorts.[/size]Warrior: Initially Light, eventually Darkness[/size]Weapon of choice: Keyblade - Starlight, Upgrade 2 (with extended reach)[/size]Bio: [/size]When he was a child, he and his brothers' original world faded in darkness. However, the light in his heart awakened and brought forth his Keyblade. The Keyblade let him survive the attack, and sent him to another world to defend him. Until then, he's on a search for his brother who he lost after his home faded.[/size]

Anything Else: Has the ability to use Command Styles.[/size]

Name: Kapolei[/size]

Gender: Male[/size]Age: 15, older than Aquarius[/size]Appearance: Looking like a young boy around the age 12, his features are childlike. He stands much shorter than seven foot tall brother Aquarius, at 5'5" or so. He has freckles, green eyes, black hair styled like Ventus', and a boyish smile. With his clothing, he wears a navy blue vest with a Mickey insignia on the pockets, and a dark green shirt with a graffiti-styled crown on it, and brown cargo shorts.[/size]

Warrior of Darkness[/size]Weapon of choice: Keyblade - Brightcrest[/size]Bio: [/size]When he was a child, his home faded into darkness. Accepting his fate, Kapolei began to fade with the world around him. However, the darkness saw potential in him, and he was spared. No longer fading and as his world came into ruins, he used the powers of darkness to create a Corridor of Darkness to head to another world. However, this didn't go without trouble. Without a Black Robe or Keyblade Armor, he was exhausted from using his powers and currently lies unconscious out in another world.

Anything else: Uses Limits with his Command Deck. Cannot use Command Styles.[/size]

"Light and Darkness"

Interesting characters! :) Accepted!!! :D

Name: Lumina Light
Appearance:

tAG_147945.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Warrior of Light!
Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.): Keyblade
Bio: (not required, but it truly does help out better): Not much is known about Lumina other than her obvious physical attributes. Her homeworld is virtually unknown within the kingdom of Light, and she seems really defensive when asked about her family and her past. The only visible ties she has to her family is her ever faithful servant, Noise.

Anything else: Goes bonkers over fish and steak. Also balls of yarn.

Light and Darkness!

Name: Lumina Light[/size]Gender: Female[/size]Age: 17[/size]Appearance:[/size]

tAG_147945.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Warrior of Light![/size]Weapon of choice: (keyblade, sword, staff, etc.): Keyblade[/size]Bio: (not required, but it truly does help out better): Not much is known about Lumina other than her obvious physical attributes. Her homeworld is virtually unknown within the kingdom of Light, and she seems really defensive when asked about her family and her past. The only visible ties she has to her family is her ever faithful servant, Noise.

Anything else: Goes bonkers over fish and steak. Also balls of yarn.[/size]

Light and Darkness![/size]

Accepted and Welcome Aboard! :D

Name: Noise

Appearance:

Purple%20Heart%202.png

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light (Lumina's servant)

Weapon of choice: Dawnmourne, the Axe of the Lost City

Bio: A mytersious girl who one day appeared at the home of Lumina Light, she has no memories beyond three words - "Forward Unto Dawn." Unable to really do much beyond summon an axe way too big for her, "Noise" has devoted herself to Lumina, in hopes one day she can find her memories. Some say she resembles a long-gone Princess of Light, but Lumina says she's just cute.

Anything else? She seems to be searching for something, but all she knows is the three words. Lumina named her "Noise" after she made a dreadful din the night she arrived, crying and all that.

Light and Darkness

Edited by Sabre Lily

Name: Noise[/size]Gender: Female[/size]Age: 16[/size]Appearance:[/size]

Purple%20Heart%202.png[/size]Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light (Lumina's servant)[/size]Weapon of choice: Dawnmourne, the Axe of the Lost City[/size]Bio: A mytersious girl who one day appeared at the home of Lumina Light, she has no memories beyond three words - "Forward Unto Dawn." Unable to really do much beyond summon an axe way too big for her, "Noise" has devoted herself to Lumina, in hopes one day she can find her memories. Some say she resembles a long-gone Princess of Light, but Lumina says she's just cute.[/size]Anything else? She seems to be searching for something, but all she knows is the three words. Lumina named her "Noise" after she made a dreadful din the night she arrived, crying and all that.[/size]

And the ship wars begin......

I guess I will accept your character, provided you put the passcode mentioned in the rules at the end of your character sheet.

Name: Noise[/size]Gender: Female[/size]Age: 16[/size]Appearance:[/size]

Purple%20Heart%202.png[/size]Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light (Lumina's servant)[/size]Weapon of choice: Dawnmourne, the Axe of the Lost City[/size]Bio: A mytersious girl who one day appeared at the home of Lumina Light, she has no memories beyond three words - "Forward Unto Dawn." Unable to really do much beyond summon an axe way too big for her, "Noise" has devoted herself to Lumina, in hopes one day she can find her memories. Some say she resembles a long-gone Princess of Light, but Lumina says she's just cute.[/size]Anything else? She seems to be searching for something, but all she knows is the three words. Lumina named her "Noise" after she made a dreadful din the night she arrived, crying and all that.[/size]

Ohai Purple Heart.

And the ship wars begin......

I guess I will accept your character, provided you put the passcode mentioned in the rules at the end of your character sheet.

I even thought to myself "now don't forget it" then I died and had to pay attention to Destiny.

I even thought to myself "now don't forget it" then I died and had to pay attention to Destiny.

Well anyways, you are now accepted! :)

And soon you can start working on the shipping list....

Name: Master Shadows

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8813/qj8vBH.jpg

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/Crown_of_Guilt

Bio: All that is needed to know is that she is a master who teaches fellow keyblade warriors in Keyblade Grounds about the enemy creatures that one must know about, like the heartless and the night clawers.

Also, I think we need a few more female characters now. If anybody knows anyone else who would like to RP, please send them this way! :)

Edited by WakingDawn96

*Gulp* Okay, I’ll give this a shot

Name: Umbra
Appearance: post-57695-0-21069900-1474495225_thumb.jpg
Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darkness~
Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/Fairy_Stars (In monochrome)
Bio: Umbra’s home world was destroyed by the light when she was very young, and left her as the only survivor.  Despite that, she’s a very happy-go-lucky girl that wants to help everyone.  However, she often causes more damage than fixes.  She does have a phobia of Light, and might be wary around those who align themselves with it.
Anything else: She loves food, and will eat pretty much anything.  How she’s still in shape, no one knows…

Light and Darkness

There's no need for 'balanced' sexes. It seems arbitrary

Well I just mainly want a more of a balanced for the RP characters, you will see later on why that is. But for now I will say, it's not because I'm trying to have a complete balance where there are the same amount of sexes here, I am just trying to make sure we have a fair amount of male and female characters and characters that are of darkness and characters that are of light. It's merely just an idea that I have for the future story, but if I don't get that, then my ideas can be reworked. It's merely just something that I would like to see happen, not something that I am forcing to happen. I mean sure there can't be equal numbers, and I don't want that, I just want more of a fair balance between the two. Like if we had like six guys and four girls signed up, then that would be a balance to me. And if we had like four users of light and seven users of darkness, than that's a balance to me as well. I don't want to go equal, I want to go balanced, which to me is totally different. So like now we have four main characters using darkness and three characters using light which is balanced in that sense, but of those four main characters using darkness, there is only one girl, and of those three characters using light there is only one boy. So that is where I think it's a bit unbalanced because we should at least get another girl who uses darkness, and another boy who uses light. Of course there will be other characters that I add in later, since I already have two main characters, it would just be nice to get at least one more girl signed up who uses darkness and one other boy who uses light, then everything will be balanced in my mind.

(And yes, you can blame a little bit on this on my OCD as well.)

*Gulp* Okay, I’ll give this a shot

Name: Umbra

Appearance: attachicon.gifUmbra.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darkness~

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/Fairy_Stars (In monochrome)

Bio: Umbra’s home world was destroyed by the light when she was very young, and left her as the only survivor. Despite that, she’s a very happy-go-lucky girl that wants to help everyone. However, she often causes more damage than fixes. She does have a phobia of Light, and might be wary around those who align themselves with it.

Anything else: She loves food, and will eat pretty much anything. How she’s still in shape, no one knows…

Light and Darkness

Cool, if I accept you (I will update this in a few moments when I look at your character sheet more) then we will only need one more boy who uses light and that should be balanced. :)

Update: Your character is approved and accepted! Welcome aboard! :)

Edited by WakingDawn96

Well I just mainly want a more of a balanced for the RP characters, you will see later on why that is. But for now I will say, it's not because I'm trying to have a complete balance where there are the same amount of sexes here, I am just trying to make sure we have a fair amount of male and female characters and characters that are of darkness and characters that are of light. It's merely just an idea that I have for the future story, but if I don't get that, then my ideas can be reworked. It's merely just something that I would like to see happen, not something that I am forcing to happen. I mean sure there can't be equal numbers, and I don't want that, I just want more of a fair balance between the two. Like if we had like six guys and four girls signed up, then that would be a balance to me. And if we had like four users of light and seven users of darkness, than that's a balance to me as well. I don't want to go equal, I want to go balanced, which to me is totally different. So like now we have four main characters using darkness and three characters using light which is balanced in that sense, but of those four main characters using darkness, there is only one girl, and of those three characters using light there is only one boy. So that is where I think it's a bit unbalanced because we should at least get another girl who uses darkness, and another boy who uses light. Of course there will be other characters that I add in later, since I already have two main characters, it would just be nice to get at least one more girl signed up who uses darkness and one other boy who uses light, then everything will be balanced in my mind.

(And yes, you can blame a little bit on this on my OCD as well.)

Cool, if I accept you (I will update this in a few moments when I look at your character sheet more) then we will only need one more boy who uses light and that should be balanced. :)

*Plot twist*

Name- Seth Tauros

Appearance: post-50965-0-97164500-1475275795_thumb.jpeg

Warrior of Darkness or Light: Birthright is Darkness, but fights for the Light

Weapon of Choice: (see bio)

Bio: Seth, as a child, grew up in a world where everyone else but him used Light, but never understood how. To add insult to the injury, he can't summon a Keyblade either, as almost everyone his age slowly got theirs. He instead summons a black cloud around his hands, from which he can use basic Black Magic and powerful strength. No one treated him the same — often times kids would exclude or bully him growing up, teachers treated him without patience, and he would even get berated by the adults that saw his dark powers. Now, as an adult, his heart has grown a cold, wary resistance to all people. He'd never been exposed to anyone who'd weilded dark powers like him, but people of Light say he's looking for something or someone, for better or worse.

Extra: Loves to play video games, sleep, and food. The quickest way to his thoughts is through his stomach.

light and darkness 

Edited by Clouded Sun

Thanks! I'll try my best! :D