Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

Info | Sign ups Kingdom Hearts: A Tear in Views (RP sign-ups and discussions)

*Plot twist*

Name- Seth Tauros

Appearance: (Will Upload Later)

Warrior of Darkness or Light: Birthright is Darkness, but fights for the Light

Weapon of Choice: (see bio)

Bio: Seth, as a child, grew up in a world where everyone else but him used Light, but never understood how. To add insult to the injury, he can't summon a Keyblade either, as almost everyone his age slowly got theirs. He instead summons a black cloud around his hands, from which he can use basic Black Magic and powerful strength. No one treated him the same — often times kids would exclude or bully him growing up, teachers treated him without patience, and he would even get berated by the adults that saw his dark powers. Now, as an adult, his heart has grown a cold, wary resistance to all people. He'd never been exposed to anyone who'd weilded dark powers like him, but people of Light say he's looking for something or someone, for better or worse.

Extra: Loves to play video games, sleep, and food. The quickest way to his thoughts is through his stomach.

Your character is 98% from being accepted, the only thing you must do to get to 100% accepted is add in that appearance part and put down the secret code at the end of your sign up sheet, which can be found in the rules! :)

Also, we will be balanced after this character actually gets fully accepted, but sign ups will stay open a for bit more after that, just til I feel like they need to be closed, but that isn't any time soon, just if anyone would like to have another character added, and it fits the rules, then go right ahead! :)

Your character is 98% from being accepted, the only thing you must do to get to 100% accepted is add in that appearance part and put down the secret code at the end of your sign up sheet, which can be found in the rules! :)

Also, we will be balanced after this character actually gets fully accepted, but sign ups will stay open a for bit more after that, just til I feel like they need to be closed, but that isn't any time soon, just if anyone would like to have another character added, and it fits the rules, then go right ahead! :)

Promise I'll get the appearance done tomorrow

Would've sworn I read the rules like 7 times! I'll check over it once more. 

Hey Waking, sorry I was late, I was going to sign up for this a long while ago, but here I am, I hope I'm not too late.

Name: Aemeth
Appearance: A young teenage boy with tanned skin and green eyes, and long jet-black-colored hair, wearing a sleeve-less black and white-colored shirt with black and white-colored lines running on it, outlining that of a Heart on the center of his chest, which has a white-colored Crystal on it. He also wears long grey-colored pants and black-colored boots.
Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darkness
Weapon of choice: A version of the Oathkeeper Keyblade, with a longer reach with black-colored lines and Crystals on the shaft of the blade, and a Heart-like marking on the head of the blade, and the Keychain resembling a black and white Heart..
Bio: Aemeth is a young man who is a Keyblade Wielder. He became a Keyblade Wielder at a young age, and gained accessed to Darkness, and used it to help those in need. He had fought the forces of Light many times, and felt like he and his fellow Darkness-wielding Keyblade Wielders were being treated badly, as if like outcasts, but he had a dream to unite both forces of Light and Darkness together, and end the fighting, and he will help his friends to make his dream come true.
Anything else: He wishes to put an end to the War of Light and Darkness and unite both sides to achieve peace for all of the Worlds.

"Light and Darkness"

Edited by KHLegendIII

Hey Waking, sorry I was late, I was going to sign up for this a long while ago, but here I am, I hope I'm not too late.

Name: Aemeth[/size]Gender: Male[/size]Age: 18[/size]Appearance: A young teenage boy with tanned skin and green eyes, and long jet-black-colored hair, wearing a sleeve-less black and white-colored shirt with black and white-colored lines running on it, outlining that of a Heart on the center of his chest, which has a white-colored Crystal on it. He also wears long grey-colored pants and black-colored boots.[/size]Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darkness[/size]Weapon of choice: A version of the Oathkeeper Keyblade, with a longer reach with black-colored lines and Crystals on the shaft of the blade, and a Heart-like marking on the head of the blade, and the Keychain resembling a black and white Heart..[/size]Bio: Aemeth is a young man who is a Keyblade Wielder. He became a Keyblade Wielder at a young age, and gained accessed to Darkness, and used it to help those in need. He had fought the forces of Light many times, and felt like he and his fellow Darkness-wielding Keyblade Wielders were being treated badly, as if like outcasts, but he had a dream to unite both forces of Light and Darkness together, and end the fighting, and he will help his friends to make his dream come true.[/size]Anything else: He wishes to put an end to the War of Light and Darkness and unite both sides to achieve peace for all of the Worlds.[/size]

"Light and Darkness"

Accepted! And sign-ups are still open to the public, I don't think I want to close them just yet, so if anyone else would like to join or add a character fitting towards the rules, then go right ahead! :)

So how about we start this thing soon? Maybe on Monday around 5-6 o'clock.

That sounds good. Also, here's a villain.:

Name: Nerxac

Appearance: A young tanned skinned man with long, spiky silver hair with silver-colored eyes. He also has a scar running down his right cheek. He wears a black-colored shirt with white-colored lightning and flame-like patterns on it, and wears a grey-colored mantle over it, which has a hood Nerxac can wear. He also wears black and grey-colored pants and black-colored boots. He also wears grey-colored armor on his left arm, amd the pauldron of that armor bears a Heart-like Sigil with a Soul Eater-like eye on it.

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light

Weapon of choice: Unbound: Unbound_KH3D.png

Bio: Nerxac is a young man who is a Keyblade Wielder serving under his Master, working to eliminate the Keyblade Wielders utilizing the Darkness. However, Nerxac feels remorse towards the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness that have good intentions and good Hearts, but he cannot toss aside his duties, and as such, wants to speed up the process of the War before he ends up regretting anything.

Anything else: He is a person while loyal to his Master, while he feels bad for the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness but, at the same time, he cannot abandon his duties to destroy the Darkness, and always hides his true feelings regarding his remorse, and everything else.

"Light and Darkness"

Edited by KHLegendIII

That sounds good. Also, here's a villain.:

Name: Nerxac[/size]Gender: Male[/size]Age: 22[/size]Appearance: A young tanned skinned man with long, spiky silver hair with silver-colored eyes. He also has a scar running down his right cheek. He wears a black-colored shirt with white-colored lightning and flame-like patterns on it, and wears a grey-colored mantle over it, which has a hood Nerxac can wear. He also wears black and grey-colored pants and black-colored boots. He also wears grey-colored armor on his left arm, amd the pauldron of that armor bears a Heart-like Sigil with a Soul Eater-like eye on it.[/size]Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light[/size]Weapon of choice: Unbound: Unbound_KH3D.png[/size]Bio: Nerxac is a young man who is a Keyblade Wielder serving under his Master, working to eliminate the Keyblade Wielders utilizing the Darkness. However, Nerxac feels remorse towards the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness that have good intentions and good Hearts, but he cannot toss aside his duties, and as such, wants to speed up the process of the War before he ends up regretting anything.[/size]Anything else: He is a person while loyal to his Master, while he feels bad for the Keyblade Wielders of Darkness but, at the same time, he cannot abandon his duties to destroy the Darkness, and always hides his true feelings regarding his remorse, and everything else.[/size]

"Light and Darkness"[/size]

Accepted!

Name: Tori Saber

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4494/vZMU9O.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Light

Weapon of choice: Blaster Gun and Plazma Saber

Name: Amber Slash

Appearance: http://imageshack.com/a/img923/6008/NwpJV5.jpg

Warrior of Darkness (good) or Light (evil): Darkness

Weapon of choice: http://www.khwiki.com/Leviathan

*Something to note: I can't make character sheets for all of the supporting characters, cause of various reasons, so I will do my best to give a name and an appearance while trying to keep them just as supporting characters that have little info or are known characters so they don't require character sheets*

Edited by WakingDawn96

Are you going to be involving new worlds or parallel universe theory the old ones?

Both. Like Keyblade Grounds is a new world where keyblade warriors of darkness come to learn how to use the keyblade, and whatnot, while also serving as a home world on the outer edges of the castle and the academy grounds. And there will be other worlds introduced in the actual Kingdom Hearts series that will be changed to fit this story. So there will be both new world (including new Disney worlds) and old worlds changed to fit this RP.

Well I feel like it should just all be new worlds.

You could even do some sort of poll.

In the Interest sheet I made it clear there will be both old and new worlds, I said that from the start, and so it's something I am going to keep on to no matter what, since I said what this RP is about, and that is how I plan to do this thing. Not trying to be mean here, but I stated from the start what this RP will be like, and I would like to keep on to most of those original ideas. So sorry, but this is not up for debate, as that debate should have happened from the very start in the Interest sheet and not now when we are hours away from starting this thing. That debate has set sail, and will not be coming back.

stating your seniority as the creator the way you did makes me not want to take part of your RP. I'm afraid your gonna be power hungry and I also have a feeling you won't allow allowances to players so they have some freedom to mold the RP. It's not going to be perfectly the way you want it but I digress.

2 things... 1 yes I would argue with a general. 2 calling yourself a general or stating your seniority as the creator the way you did makes me not want to take part of your RP. I'm afraid your gonna be power hungry and I also have a feeling you won't allow allowances to players so they have some freedom to mold the RP. It's not going to be perfectly the way you want it but I digress.

P.S. If you have to say, "I'm not trying to be mean." Then you are. There was a nicer way to say that and I know because I've done it. I can do it right now.

I know not everything will go the way I want, and I do want everyone to have a fun time and I do want people to have freedom with their characters, but at the same time I have a formula already set and that formula can't be broken entirely or else this RP wouldn't be mine any longer, which would make me just cancel this whole thing. And yes, the person who makes the RP has the power, not someone who hasn't even sign up yet, if this was your RP, then you would say and do the things you want, but this is my RP so I have a set of rules and a set path on where to take this story, and I shall stick to it because I said originally what this RP was about and what it is like.

2 things... 1 yes I would argue with a general. 2 calling yourself a general or stating your seniority as the creator the way you did makes me not want to take part of your RP. I'm afraid your gonna be power hungry and I also have a feeling you won't allow allowances to players so they have some freedom to mold the RP. It's not going to be perfectly the way you want it but I digress.

P.S. If you have to say, "I'm not trying to be mean." Then you are. There was a nicer way to say that and I know because I've done it. I can do it right now.

You have many good points here and I applaud you for that, but since Dawn is the RP creator, that person gets to decide on RP worlds. If the host wants ideas for worlds they'll ask, but if not then we as the players have to roll with it. 

It is ultimately the choice of the host to choose how their RP goes, and they are not obliged to make changes according to other players. As such, hosts are still members of this site and still have to abide by the rules and be respectful to all players.

Can I add this quote for the RP Guide? This is really useful!

Can I add this quote for the RP Guide? This is really useful!

I would be delighted if you did such. :D  Thank you!

(On another note, I have been eyeing this RP and contemplated adding a dark character, but I know that I don't have the time to properly dedicate to it. I want to wish all of those participating good luck and a splendid time, however. :))

(On another note, I have been eyeing this RP and contemplated adding a dark character, but I know that I don't have the time to properly dedicate to it. I want to wish all of those participating good luck and a splendid time, however. :))

Gah! I wanna join, but I don't have good ideas or time!

I wish you guys could have joined us, it would be nice to have you two around, but I understand the whole thing about time, and so you two are fine if you want to join or if you can't that is fine as well. Cause if you don't have time to RP here, that is fine, as there is always next time. So it would have been great for you to join, but if you don't have time, then that is perfectly fine. I hope you people end up getting some time for yourselfs soon. :)