Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which is your favorite computer-animated Disney film?

Which is your favorite computer-animated Disney film?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite computer-animated Disney film?

• Tangled
    • Wreck-It Ralph
    • Frozen
    • Big Hero 6
    • Zootopia
    • Bolt
    • Meet the Robinsons
    • Chicken Little
    • Something else? Comment below!

Definitely Big Hero 6, 

but Wreck-It Ralph is a close second.

If we're talking Disney in general though and not just computer animation, that makes things a lot harder. 

I think overall, the Brave Little Toaster is my favorite Disney movie. But a close second for that would be the Great Mouse Detective, followed by Treasure Planet. 

Wreck-It Ralph for sure. It had the most interesting premise and the most well told story.

Meet The Robinsons is probably a close second even though it's slightly inferior in terms of writing. It was still very engaging and interesting and did a lot of good for Disney at the time it was released.

Big Hero 6 wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it did decently enough for itself regardless.

I really liked Tangled, but in comparison to the above three, it's can't really compare because at the end of the day, it's still by-the-numbers Disney princess fare. That's not a bad thing by any means, and it was also one of the first Disney princess films to kickstart the whole "neo-princess" era thing that Disney's got going on with their princess films nowadays, so I give it props for that too.

Haven't seen Frozen or Zootopia. Also, Bolt is meh and Chicken Little is dogshit.

Big Hero 6. Made me nearly cry :')

How could it have you only nearly cry xD I cried like floods during the scene where Tadashi's video shows up :

Yeah Big Hero 6 is definitely my favourite of these. That movie captured my heart with the brother love, take on grief and Baymax, did I mention Baymax? I like the side characters but without Tadasahi, Hiro & Baymax the movie wouldn't have had such an impact on me. I love San Fransokyo and wish it was real so I could live in a comfy coffee house like Cass Coffee shop. The animation is another plus and I'm really impressed by the lightning and texture that was created by the time it was in development. I will forever love Big Hero 6 <3 and I can't wait to re-visit San Fransokyo in KH3.

Second would probably be Meet The Robinsons, Zootopia, Bolt or Wreck It Ralph can't really decide.

Edited by IwasBornAsVentus

I honestly cannot choose. I love all these movies in their own ways. It's like picking your favourite Kingdom Hearts game. Just not possible.

Edited by Guest

How could it have you only nearly cry xD I cried like floods during the scene where Tadashi's video shows up :

Yeah Big Hero 6 is definitely my favourite of these. That movie captured my heart with the brother love, take on grief and Baymax, did I mention Baymax? I like the side characters but without Tadasahi, Hiro & Baymax the movie wouldn't have had such an impact on me. I love San Fransokyo and wish it was real so I could live in a comfy coffee house like Cass Coffee shop. The animation is another plus and I'm really impressed by the lightning and texture that was created by the time it was in development. I will forever love Big Hero 6 <3 and I can't wait to re-visit San Fransokyo in KH3.

Second would probably be Meet The Robinsons, Zootopia, Bolt or Wreck It Ralph can't really decide.

I can't cry at movies xD So making me nearly cry is as far as it can get.

I actually just watched Frozen. It is a fantastic film, but I maintain the stance that I always have. The rest of the film isn't as good as the first half hour (which is really good, to be fair) and while it doesn't really do anything wrong, it doesn't invest me as much as other Disney movies.

On my top ten list of Disney movies, Frozen is number 11. Big Hero 6 is number 8, Zootopia is number 5, Wreck it Ralph is number 3 and Tangled is number 1. I love that movie so much and it's genuinely one of my favourite movies ever.

Edited by Roxasrox