Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felixx

Most Badass Moments in Kingdom Hearts?

Xehanort destroys Land of Departure and says to Terra: "You won't need a home anymore where you're going"

Lingering Will stands up and starts to fight Terranort: "Your body submits, your heart succumbs, so why does your mind resist?"

The fact that The Beast made it to Hollow Bastion based on nothing but willpower and love, even after the Heartless devoured his entire world and everyone in it.

Maleficent breaking the keyblade in re:Coded. Something I'd love to see more of.

I'd have to say Goofy's sacrifice in KH2, and everything that happens after that. So many emotions: surprise, sadness, anger, vengeance, with the throw away of the Organization jacket by Mickey, and then so much happiness to find out Goofy was just "knocked out". I don't think I've ever seen those kinds of emotions from Mickey in anything else. And seeing Goofy, a character I'm a pretty big fan of because of the Goofy movies, saving his King, and foremost, one his best friends by taking the death hit just left me awe-struck. Who would have thought a scene like that would happen that includes three of the main characters that sum up Disney.

The scene is equally as brilliant in the manga, with a page like this:

kingdom-hearts-2-5021193.jpg

Edited by Bewilde

Ooh so many I don't know in what order though but here is a little list.

Riku stabbing Maleficent.

Riku wipes his feet on Maleficent

Sora commits suicide scene (oké this came out wrong lol but in a way I still find it badass that Sora sacrifices his life for another)

Axel fighting Marluxia, Axel kills Vexen, Axels introduction, Axel showing his weapons, Axel talking, Axel- Did I mention Axel in Re Chain of Memories?

Riku ''kills'' Ansem in RCOM, Riku kills Zexion.

Leaxus getting killed by Riku.

.... Axel 358/2 days enough said!

Maybe I find this the most bad ass scene out of 358/2 days. The voice acting, the music, the sound, the setting, the animation and story at that point I was speechless the first time I saw this actually I'm gonna watch the game again (no DS) or read the manga.

Roxas throws his keyblade at twilight thorn.

Dual Wielding Roxas fighting Axel.

Mickey rescues Sora

Mickey after Goofy's death scene in KH2.

Sora fighting 1000 heartless.

The World That Never Was part for multiple reasons besides bad ass moments.

Aqua VS Vanitas on the Keyblade Graveyard.

Aqua vs Terranort "Now return my friends heart or pay the price!"

AXEL!!

Dream Drop Distance Axel saves Sora.

Final Form Xemnas summoning a bajillion laser beams and Sora and Riku blocking every single one of them.

Young Xehanort breaking free of Stopza and knocking Mickey the firetruck out.

Terra as an armor kicking Terranort's ass.

Mickey's first appearance in KHII

Sora standing up to and scaring Xigbar and Xemnas after being told he was tricked and had no way of winning.

Sora stabbing himself to save Kairi.

Sora.

No Heart.

Larxene telling Roxas to run into a wall.

Larxene.

Minnie sending Pete to the Shadow Realm.

Lea rescuing Sora.

Lea.

Roxas fight with Sora in KHII.

Roxas fight in Recoded.

Axel' sacrifice.

Axel blows Vexen to smithereens.

Donald actually coming in clutch and healing you.

Kairi jumping into a portal of Darkness because she doesn't want Saix to be the third wheel of her and Sora's sexytime.

Sora pimpslaps Demyx after playing air guitar.

All of Sora's reaction commands.

Sora leaves his mother and doesn't come home for two years like a boss.

Sora.

Ooh so many I don't know in what order though but here is a little list.

Riku stabbing Maleficent.

Riku wipes his feet on Maleficent

Sora commits suicide scene (oké this came out wrong lol but in a way I still find it badass that Sora sacrifices his life for another)

Axel fighting Marluxia, Axel kills Vexen, Axels introduction, Axel showing his weapons, Axel talking, Axel- Did I mention Axel in Re Chain of Memories?

Riku ''kills'' Ansem in RCOM, Riku kills Zexion.

Leaxus getting killed by Riku.

.... Axel 358/2 days enough said!

Maybe I find this the most bad ass scene out of 358/2 days. The voice acting, the music, the sound, the setting, the animation and story at that point I was speechless the first time I saw this actually I'm gonna watch the game again (no DS) or read the manga.

Roxas throws his keyblade at twilight thorn.

Dual Wielding Roxas fighting Axel.

Mickey rescues Sora

Mickey after Goofy's death scene in KH2.

Sora fighting 1000 heartless.

The World That Never Was part for multiple reasons besides bad ass moments.

Aqua VS Vanitas on the Keyblade Graveyard.

Aqua vs Terranort "Now return my friends heart or pay the price!"

AXEL!!

Dream Drop Distance Axel saves Sora.

So technically every moment is badass xD

I'd have to say Goofy's sacrifice in KH2, and everything that happens after that. So many emotions: surprise, sadness, anger, vengeance, with the throw away of the Organization jacket by Mickey, and then so much happiness to find out Goofy was just "knocked out". I don't think I've ever seen those kinds of emotions from Mickey in anything else. And seeing Goofy, a character I'm a pretty big fan of because of the Goofy movies, saving his King, and foremost, one his best friends by taking the death hit just left me awe-struck. Who would have thought a scene like that would happen that includes three of the main characters that sum up Disney.

The scene is equally as brilliant in the manga, with a page like this:

kingdom-hearts-2-5021193.jpg

Hey, that Goofy cutscene you linked is my video, cool.

I'm not able to pick just a single scene/moment, but here are some of my favorites, in no particular order:

The first I can think of is the opening scene of KH Dream Drop Distance, the My Name is Ansem Scene, I love that part.

https://youtu.be/4Fr7a2N3NgQ  

Another one is Riku completely outclassing Xion in KH 358 2 Days on the Bridge into the Beast's Castle.

https://youtu.be/vY1hgkYW1os

Another one is the scene/part when Axel goes to bring Xion back, and finds her at the gate to the Mansion in Twilight Town, and they argue, Axel is just so badass when he summons his Chakarams.

https://youtu.be/uJA495w41Ks

Another one is Riku vs Roxas at the end of KH 358 2 Days

https://youtu.be/w4OR9zh5pBw

When Axel puts his whole being into his attack on the Dusk's in the realm between.

https://youtu.be/xWORKbyECt0

Sora VS Roxas

https://youtu.be/ybq3doPftso

Edited by Sora_Roxas26