Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dave

Describe Yourself in Three Fictional Characters

s3ovn9.jpg

Neku, Jenna, and Hope

I had a hard time coming up with 3 characters, but I think these 3 sum up different personalities within myself. The thing that all these characters have in common is that they're all teenagers. Hope is 14, Neku is 15, and Jenna is 17. --I also tried making this with Photoshop but it didn't come out as hoped, so oh well~

Hinata Hyuuga (from Naruto & Naruto Shippuden) - Because I can be shy and innocent yet determined, my favourite colour is lilac and I can cook.

Naminé - Because I'm "quiet and always drawing".

Kobato Hanato (from Kobato) - Because I can be clumsy, air-headed, animated, have a tendency to apologise and like to sing.  

If I had to pick a fourth it would be Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) as I can also be a bit of a know-it-all.

post-41023-0-67388700-1474721144_thumb.jpg

Osamu Mikumo (World Trigger)- because I do and say what I believe is the right thing to do.

Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)- I think above my generation in a very philosophical way. But these beliefs lead to blasmerry from the other generations. Only certain people can understand what I'm saying. Like how at the age of 9, Itachi thought like a Hokage and looked beyond what everyone else have imagined.

Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter)- I'm a very analytical person. I analyze everything by looking outside the box and solving more than what the problem is asking.

Sans (Undertale) - Cause I'm super lazy and nihilistic, and I also care for my younger brother.  I also try to look happy (or at least calm and neutral), even though I'm very depressed.

Armin Arlert (Attack on Titan) - Cause I'm pretty shy, and have very low self-esteem.  People say that I'm very analytical and think outside the box, and that I'm kind and helpful, even though I don't think that way about myself.  I also put my friends and family before myself.

Zexion - Cause I'm pretty quiet and love to read.  I'd also love to mess with people that I hate or those who have wronged me or those close to me if given the chance.

Zeno (Akatsuki No Yona. He has my personality)

Ruby (Steven Universe. Because of my temper)

Tomoko Kuroki (WataMote. I never seen the series, but from what I heard, Tomoko is a lot like me. Socially awkward, plays games, and reads manga)

Let me just say this one, right off the bat

Daxter-jak-and-daxter-13518833-300-365.j

DAXTER!

I also think I resemble Sora/ Roxas a decent amount and I can't decide between the two so they are pretty much tied

Another one I like to think I resemble is Spider-Man!

My Honorable Mention goes out to Chicken Little

tumblr_n8qacgfhky1rscfm2o1_500.gif

Do I even need to explain why I am like Ciel Phantomhive?

- Arrogant

- Revenge-Oriented 

- Powerful and Young

- Needs sweets and attention

- Probably would die without someone else

- Allergic to cats (I have like 4)

- Surprise I have depression and some PTSD just like Ciel hahaha I'm not talking about this

tumblr_m3xq30mANr1rnxizto1_r1_500.gif

This is Dalian from Dantalian no Shoka

I am like her because 

- Super Smart

- Kinda a smart ass

We both like yaoi

- I read too much stuff (online specifically) 

- Gets into fights easily

- Thinks she is bigger than she actually is

tumblr_nhytehxe1U1t023l5o7_250.gif

This is Nagisa Shiota from Assassination Classroom.

I am like him because...

- Smarter than I look

- Actually really sweet but has like a side you don't wanna be on

- May look physically weak but can actually kick butt

- Schemer

- Looks up to adults 

- Keeps love a secret

tumblr_mdlfnpZOPS1rsf6b0o4_400.gif

I am Viscount Druitt because

- Narcissistic 

- Pervert

- Makes bad puns 24/7

- Freaks out over tiny things

- Awesome wardrobe 

I have three characters that remind me of myself.

Goofy: I'm usually slow and oblivious, but I don't mind necessarily.

Riku: I'm a bit sassy every day, never really liked my past and I lost trust in people who are not my friends.

Ed (Lion King): If I find something amusing and hilarious, I cannot control my laughter.

tumblr_oe68jyiujh1v6fsrko3_250.gif tumblr_odi20bP7hm1vodjemo3_250.giftumblr_mu2oqlXiRj1sjabcwo1_250.gif

These three suffice. 

Edited by Shimmy