• FlamingLea/FlamingIsa/HarLea Quinn
    • Dave
    • ShunCookiesaki/Iforgotyourpreviousname/Removed from Play
    • Wakelessdream
    • Mystics Apprentice
    • Aang
    • MythrilMagician
    • Felixx

Do you <insert your name> take <insert Mod's name> to be your lawful wedded mod....

pleasedon'tbanme

Some of the mods have BFs and GFs.

To be fair I had to include all the mods as this is only meant to be a for fun thing :D (hence its in the Random section)....it'll be a problem if a Mod moves it into 'Forum Games' or another section (which I pray, don't)

Edited by catmaster0116

Fixed

Since when were there three female mods?

Mystics gender is undisclosed, according to her profile

I am not stalking mystic, you got nothing on me

I thought mystics was a dude? Serious now.

I don't disclose my gender because I don't want there to be any gender bias with how I'm viewed and treated. I want to be viewed as who I am, not what I am, and I find it much better to be ambiguous in this manner (plus it cuts back on the "will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend" messages :D) I do not mean to be sly or deceiving of anyone. I just enjoy the anonymity of it. So, having said that, I'm not confirming anything and enjoying my little self-marriage over here. :P

ame="Pachirisu" post="1870884" timestamp="1474726008"]  

I don't disclose my gender because I don't want there to be any gender bias with how I'm viewed and treated. I want to be viewed as who I am, not what I am, and I find it much better to be ambiguous in this manner (plus it cuts back on the "will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend" messages :D) I do not mean to be sly or deceiving of anyone. I just enjoy the anonymity of it. So, having said that, I'm not confirming anything and enjoying my little self-marriage over here. :P

This situation reminds me of everyone mistaking Quid for a male :P

And you got some votes, don't ignore them  :( *whispers something about cookies*

So I guess you are fine with it if I will just continue to call you a he since I got used to it :D?

ame="Pachirisu" post="1870884" timestamp="1474726008"]  

To be fair, I never disclosed mine either. For all they know, I could be a Nissan Altima. Its just assumed at this point xD. And I'd definitely marry myself. Less drama to be had when the only concern is yourself. 

I'm too upper class to have a mod. I'd rather take on the Co-Webmaster Aaron. 

tumblr_m7yfquzU8K1qj7ct2o1_500.gif

You may ask: Well Geralt, why not DC? You keep your priorities too high and you'll probably face disappointment. So may as well go one step lower so you aren't that disappointed! (Sorry Aaron xD)

Plus Aaron is more attractive. (Sorry DC xD) (I'm really asking to get banned aren't I?)

Edited by Geralt