Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TheKingdomGamer

KHUX The Master is trying to create the χ Blade

Stick with me here:

So it was revealed that players guilting in X[chi] was actually a form of using the darkness. You use this power while collecting lux. So if guilt=darkness and lux= light, if both of these forces were strong enough to equal themselves...

Perhaps you may get the χ Blade.

Then how come it wasn't present in the χ Blade War in the ending of χ[chi]?

In the special "Unchained Zero" ending, Chirithy explained every event from Ava requesting you to join the Dandelions, were just dreams. That means the χ Blade War the player experienced wasn't the actual war. Perhaps this war will have more to do with the χ Blade like legend states it.

​Then where does the Master come in?

Dark Chirithy said to the player's Chirithy that guilting (again, the power of darkness) was "...also apart of our Master's Will, But you knew that, right?" Translations by Everglow.

If it was the Master's Will to gather sins in the world to change them into darkness, and assuming it was also the Master's Will to collect lux, because he is in charge, I think this could mean the Master is trying to create the χ Blade.

Let me know what you guys think about this!

post-60796-0-45493200-1474727133_thumb.jpg

That's what I'm somewhat thinking too. If it's totally going there. 

Since we're being used as some kind of tool, it really looks like that may be the case of it all. I mean darn. We're gathering up Lux at the very start of it all, and ever since that day Chirithy slapped the doggone bangle on our wrist, we've been gathering up Guilt to become stronger just to continue to gather up more of both Lux and Guilt. Plus as we gather up more guilt, it's beneficial to Nightmare Chirithy as his appearance starts to change, into what it is.  

Stick with me here:

So it was revealed that players guilting in X[chi] was actually a form of using the darkness. You use this power while collecting lux. So if guilt=darkness and lux= light, if both of these forces were strong enough to equal themselves...

Perhaps you may get the χ Blade.

Then how come it wasn't present in the χ Blade War in the ending of χ[chi]?

In the special "Unchained Zero" ending, Chirithy explained every event from Ava requesting you to join the Dandelions, were just dreams. That means the χ Blade War the player experienced wasn't the actual war. Perhaps this war will have more to do with the χ Blade like legend states it.

​Then where does the Master come in?

Dark Chirithy said to the player's Chirithy that guilting (again, the power of darkness) was "...also apart of our Master's Will, But you knew that, right?" Translations by Everglow.

If it was the Master's Will to gather sins in the world to change them into darkness, and assuming it was also the Master's Will to collect lux, because he is in charge, I think this could mean the Master is trying to create the χ Blade.

Let me know what you guys think about this!

attachicon.gif26922619563_1b36c66a48_z.jpg

Putting the variables together and doing the math, this actually makes a lot of sense. The only issue I have is the part about the Keyblade War. The war really did take place. We go to that same battlefield in BbS. If it was a dream, it wouldn't have been a world at all. Chirithy is, in my opinion, trying to make the player forget about the trauma from the war itself because... well, you can imagine.

Very interesting theory indeed. Why did no one realise the fact that Guilt and Lux being like darkness and light respectively could be related to the χ-blade?  :ohmy:

The Medals (or cards) are power conjured from the future by the Book of Prophecies to battle the darkness and the Heartless. Then, we are introduced to Guilt by Nightmare Chirithy which is actually a power of darkness and Medals are Guilted. So we use the Guilted Medals to collect Lux from the Heartless. However, the darkness seems to get stronger gradually whatever the effort is.

Comparing these events from KHχ with the tales told by Kairi's Grandma and Master Xehanort, Lux is the light of Kingdom Hearts and Guilt forms the darkness in people's hearts. The darkness kept spreading and swallowed the light and people's hearts, showing how everyone was getting hateful and distrustful of each other especially between different Unions. Some Keyblade wielders were even turned into the Black Costume Heartless.

But there's a problem here. The χ-blade is the counterpart of Kingdom Hearts and they coexist naturally without having the χ-blade to be created. Perhaps the Master was not trying to create it but to summon it with some method like having equal power of light and darkness together. Lux was collected constantly from Kingdom Hearts by using Guilt, resulting in the decrease of light and the increase of darkness, to achieve somewhat a balance. It's not the creation of the χ-blade, but maybe a summon of it or something related to that. What do you guys think by looking at these? Luxu was also given a task by him to observe everything and ensure that they will occur according to the prophecy. But wait, the prophecy was seen in the future by the Master, right? If it was truly prophesied, it could mean that it was not entirely his intention. This is weird.

About Unchained 0 [ZERO], I don't think Chirithy implied that the events were all just dreams though. The term "that day" was referred to the introduction of the Dandelions by Master Ava and also the small talk with Skuld at the fountain. Since then, the player had strange dreams from time to time. I think that's what Chirithy was implying, isn't it? The Keyblade War in KHχ has to be real.

Very interesting theory indeed. Why did no one realise the fact that Guilt and Lux being like darkness and light respectively could be related to the χ-blade? :ohmy:

The Medals (or cards) are power conjured from the future by the Book of Prophecies to battle the darkness and the Heartless. Then, we are introduced to Guilt by Nightmare Chirithy which is actually a power of darkness and Medals are Guilted. So we use the Guilted Medals to collect Lux from the Heartless. However, the darkness seems to get stronger gradually whatever the effort is.

Comparing these events from KHχ with the tales told by Kairi's Grandma and Master Xehanort, Lux is the light of Kingdom Hearts and Guilt forms the darkness in people's hearts. The darkness kept spreading and swallowed the light and people's hearts, showing how everyone was getting hateful and distrustful of each other especially between different Unions. Some Keyblade wielders were even turned into the Black Costume Heartless.

But there's a problem here. The χ-blade is the counterpart of Kingdom Hearts and they coexist naturally without having the χ-blade to be created. Perhaps the Master was not trying to create it but to summon it with some method like having equal power of light and darkness together. Lux was collected constantly from Kingdom Hearts by using Guilt, resulting in the decrease of light and the increase of darkness, to achieve somewhat a balance. It's not the creation of the χ-blade, but maybe a summon of it or something related to that. What do you guys think by looking at these? Luxu was also given a task by him to observe everything and ensure that they will occur according to the prophecy. But wait, the prophecy was seen in the future by the Master, right? If it was truly prophesied, it could mean that it was not entirely his intention. This is weird.

About Unchained 0 [ZERO], I don't think Chirithy implied that the events were all just dreams though. The term "that day" was referred to the introduction of the Dandelions by Master Ava and also the small talk with Skuld at the fountain. Since then, the player had strange dreams from time to time. I think that's what Chirithy was implying, isn't it? The Keyblade War in KHχ has to be real.

Yeah, I think the χ-blade would be summoned now instead of created. Good point.

About the χ-blade War, I think I get it now. So the χ[chi] is the player going through all of his/her real storyline up until the very end of χ[chi]. That was the real χ-blade War, and everything behind it was also real. But there must be some deeper meaning behind the war that we have not yet discovered that may be revealed in χ Back Cover. So you're right on that.

Edited by TheKingdomGamer

I can't 100% confirm anything I said about KHχ, KHUχ, and KHχBC though. No one other than Nomura and Tai Yasue can. I only based that off of the translated video by Everglow and the notion that those things in KHχ being just dreams would be cruel to the players, like it's nothing especially the Keyblade War part.

Putting the variables together and doing the math, this actually makes a lot of sense. The only issue I have is the part about the Keyblade War. The war really did take place. We go to that same battlefield in BbS. If it was a dream, it wouldn't have been a world at all. Chirithy is, in my opinion, trying to make the player forget about the trauma from the war itself because... well, you can imagine.

Yeah, I think the χ-blade would be summoned now instead of created. Good point.

About the χ-blade War, I think I get it now. So the χ[chi] is the player going through all of his/her real storyline up until the very end of χ[chi]. That was the real χ-blade War, and everything behind it was also real. But there must be some deeper meaning behind the war that we have not yet discovered that may be revealed in χ Back Cover. So you're right on that.

I don't think the OP wasn't saying that the war never happened, just that the one we saw at the end of χ wasn't the real one, more like a prophetic dream of what's to come. Isn't it possible that after teh invitation to the Dandilions, the player began havign visions of the future like the Master and those visions manefested themselves as dreams? 

I mean, I know Uχ is diverging from χ but isn't it possible for them to reconverge after season 2? As in, maybe we we'll see the end of χ in Uχ when Uχ also ends.

Edited by Isamu Kuno