Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which TV-show airing this Fall are you most excited for?

Which TV-show airing this fall are you most excited for?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which TV-show airing this fall are you most excited for?

• Supernatural season 12
    • The Flash season 3
    • Bob's Burgers season 7
    • MacGyver
    • Arrow season 5
    • Supergirl season 2
    • Family Guy season 14
    • The Walking Dead season 7
    • Star Wars: Rebels season 3
    • The Simpsons season 28
    • Another show? There are so many of them so share below!

What an eclectic mixture.

Not really sure what I'm most looking forward to; Agents of SHIELD turned out to be really good, so I might have said that before it aired. I'm just hoping to find something new, I haven't added much to my rotation lately.

I am excited for tonight's premiere of the new season of Once Upon a Time, since I really enjoy this show! And I am actually very excited for Supergirl Season 2 as well, I may not really like most of the DC universe, but that show just does all the right things that I want in a Superhero show. :)

Unfortunately, I'm just sitting here waiting for Doctor Who to start back up...in April. At least we'll get a Christmas special in the meantime...after a whole year of nothing.

Why do I keep putting up with such long waits for things? Between Doctor Who, Steven Universe, and each new KH game, it's a miracle that I don't go insane.

Well, I already started watching Season 4 of Agents Of Shield, (And by the way, Ghost Rider is looking insanely badass!) and Once Upon a Time Season 6 airs today, and I'll be watching the Episode tomorrow on Hulu, so I'm already synced into those shows!

So the show I'm most excited to watch right now that a new season will air of will be Star Wars: Rebels Season 3!  I basically binged watched the previous two Seasons, and so much epicness has gone down, and I can't wait to see what whopper of excitement Season 3 will bring! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I have a weird, varied selection of shows to watch, but none of them involve upcoming premieres.

I'd probably be watching Star Wars Rebels if I was caught up with the first two seasons... and the Clone Wars series.