Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NemesisSP

Art Showcase (Kingdom Hearts and Others)

After months of delays, real life and computer issues, I'm back and done with this picture. Hopefully this will be the last major delay on anything as I get on a real schedule.

Hope you enjoy, couldn't do all I want, but overall am proud of it.

Yay, you're back! It's good to have you back around here! I was starting to wonder what had happened to you! :O I'm glad things are getting better for you!

Oh wow, and that setpiece looks drop dead gorgeous! That's the finished work of the early concept sketch you'd shown us a while back of your story! Great work, I love the coloring and the way you drew the characters! Also, Lulu with the Jack Skellington pin, magnifique!

Yay, you're back! It's good to have you back around here! I was starting to wonder what had happened to you! :O I'm glad things are getting better for you!

Oh wow, and that setpiece looks drop dead gorgeous! That's the finished work of the early concept sketch you'd shown us a while back of your story! Great work, I love the coloring and the way you drew the characters! Also, Lulu with the Jack Skellington pin, magnifique!

Thanks, glad to be back. Sorry about that.

Yeah, pretty happy with this and hoping to get art and stuff out for this in a more timely manner. Working on Chapters 6 through 9 right now and am going to look for posting them starting this weekend. It's definitely been too long since the last update.

As for the Jack Skellington pin, yeah I just thought it up as I was working on the inking for this and just couldn't resist. ;) Perhaps they've been to Halloween Town? :P

Thanks, glad to be back. Sorry about that.

Yeah, pretty happy with this and hoping to get art and stuff out for this in a more timely manner. Working on Chapters 6 through 9 right now and am going to look for posting them starting this weekend. It's definitely been too long since the last update.

As for the Jack Skellington pin, yeah I just thought it up as I was working on the inking for this and just couldn't resist. ;) Perhaps they've been to Halloween Town? :P

You're welcome, and no worries, no need to apologize! Just glad to know that you're doing well! :D

Awesome, I'm looking forward to more of your art and your story! I can't wait! :3

Ooh, that's awesome, though! I do wonder how it would be like if they visited Halloween Town! :O

I decided to do some practice sketching, using this image of Cloud and Yuna as reference. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/ea/PAD_Collaboration2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150223142235

And what started as just practice became decent even that I decided to upload it here for you guys to see if you want.

Nomura is always inspiring me, so I hope one day I can meet him for myself.

post-49181-0-28285800-1527912839_thumb.jpg

Edited by NemesisSP

I decided to do some practice sketching, using this image of Cloud and Yuna as reference. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/ea/PAD_Collaboration2.png/revision/latest?cb=20150223142235

And what started as just practice became decent even that I decided to upload it here for you guys to see if you want.

Nomura is always inspiring me, so I hope one day I can meet him for myself.

Dear lord, your drawings get better and better with each passing post! I am really digging this latest drawing of yours, the detail and shadowing are perfect, and you even made the characters resemble Nomura's own art style! Good on you, and I do hope you get to meet him someday! I know I want to as well! X_X

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Dear lord, your drawings get better and better with each passing post! I am really digging this latest drawing of yours, the detail and shadowing are perfect, and you even made the characters resemble Nomura's own art style! Good on you, and I do hope you get to meet him someday! I know I want to as well! X_X

Hehe, thanks. I'm always working to keep improving my art.

Well, here's to hoping we'll get a chance to!

Hehe, thanks. I'm always working to keep improving my art.

Well, here's to hoping we'll get a chance to!

You are most welcome! And I can tell how much you've improved! Each piece you post is exponentially better than the last! I can't wait to see what other pieces of art you post here! :D

Yeah, I really do hope! If I'm able to get into voice acting and land a role in a future Kingdom Hearts game, I'd love to get to meet Nomura in person! :D

Absolutely beautiful! Your artwork really shines, excellent work! I look forward to seeing more! :D

Ask and you shall receive.

I wasn't sure if I'd post the finished pic here, after all I've come to see posting anything like this is somehow controversial, but hey, I'm proud of how it came out.

post-49181-0-30638400-1536541621_thumb.png

Ask and you shall receive.

I wasn't sure if I'd post the finished pic here, after all I've come to see posting anything like this is somehow controversial, but hey, I'm proud of how it came out.

Whoa, this came out awesome! I love how smooth the coloring looks like on the drawing itself! Great work! :D

Holy snap, these look amazing! You never cease to impress, my friend!

And it's okay, life tends to keep us busy, especially us adults, so it's understandable that you don't post as often. But when you do post, I always look forward to your sketches, they are amazing, as always! You have improved more and more! :D

3 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Holy snap, these look amazing! You never cease to impress, my friend!

And it's okay, life tends to keep us busy, especially us adults, so it's understandable that you don't post as often. But when you do post, I always look forward to your sketches, they are amazing, as always! You have improved more and more! :D

Thanks. It is still difficult, but I'm gonna try to upload more.

35 minutes ago, The Transcendent Key said:

No worries, take your time! :D

Well, I plan to post Chapter 8 of my story this weekend along with some new art, so it actually will be quicker this time. ;) I've had these next three chapters mostly done for the past couple months, though didn't consider them in an uploadable state until a couple days ago.