Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NemesisSP

Art Showcase (Kingdom Hearts and Others)

On 4/17/2019 at 1:52 PM, NemesisSP said:

Well, I plan to post Chapter 8 of my story this weekend along with some new art, so it actually will be quicker this time. ;) I've had these next three chapters mostly done for the past couple months, though didn't consider them in an uploadable state until a couple days ago.

Oh, nice! I was wondering what had happened to your story! Good to see that it's still coming along! I'm looking forward to more chapters! :D

On 4/19/2019 at 12:04 PM, NemesisSP said:

This was something I wanted to try out and see if I could do it alright. The base sketch took 15 minutes to do, but the polishing took almost two hours uninterrupted.

Either way, this was definitely fun to do and I think I will do more in the future.

OmegaPaint.png

Ooh, nice, adding in the shadowing and the lines gives the sketch a lot more depth! Great work! :D

6 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Oh, nice! I was wondering what had happened to your story! Good to see that it's still coming along! I'm looking forward to more chapters! :D

Ooh, nice, adding in the shadowing and the lines gives the sketch a lot more depth! Great work! :D

Thanks. It's definitely a painting style I'll be trying again quite soon.

As for the story, I've continued working on it, no worries. In fact, progress on it is getting smoother than ever. Chapter 7 is already up and with any luck, Chapter 8 will be up this week. Actually, I had originally planned to get it up by tomorrow, but I had little time this weekend to work on it and plus Nomura surprised us all with Critical Mode for KH3 tomorrow as well.

On 4/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, NemesisSP said:

Thanks. It's definitely a painting style I'll be trying again quite soon.

As for the story, I've continued working on it, no worries. In fact, progress on it is getting smoother than ever. Chapter 7 is already up and with any luck, Chapter 8 will be up this week. Actually, I had originally planned to get it up by tomorrow, but I had little time this weekend to work on it and plus Nomura surprised us all with Critical Mode for KH3 tomorrow as well.

That's awesome! That way, the more techniques you try out, the more you evolve as an artist! :D

Haha, nice! I'll be sure to check up on your story! And yeah, haha, I started a new playthrough on Critical last night!

9 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Amazing works! Your art style is always so vivid and appealing to the eye! And I really liked that Cloud sketch! Yes, that VII Remake trailer caught me by surprise as well! 

Great work with your drawings! :D 

Thank you. I'll be using the style I used for the Cloud Sketch going forward, so glad you like that one in particular!

Omega
Allies: Iris, Lulu (FFX), Zell (FFVIII), Stitch (L&S), several Final Fantasy and Disney characters.

Voiced by: Yuri Lowenthal (English), Takahiro Sakurai (Japanese)
Bio: A quiet young man, he rarely tells others what he's thinking. He can come off as cold because of this, but he is actually very kind hearted and willing to help others. A member of SeeD and tasked with taking down the Heartless in various worlds. In pursuit of a mysterious man in black who destroyed a major home base for SeeD. He has also become involved with another mission to help a strange alien named Stitch find his friends and family.

Iris
Allies: Omega, Hope (FFXIII), Irvine (FFVIII), several Final Fantasy and Disney characters
Voiced by: Erika Harlacher (English), Maaya Sakamoto (Japanese)
Bio: A strong willed woman who never hesitates to let others know what she's thinking. She is also a member of SeeD, though still officially a cadet along with her allies has known Omega and his friends for years. She has currently been stationed at Traverse Town, but is soon sent after Omega after him and his friends go radio silent after a mission.

9 hours ago, NemesisSP said:

Omega
Allies: Iris, Lulu (FFX), Zell (FFVIII), Stitch (L&S), several Final Fantasy and Disney characters.

Voiced by: Yuri Lowenthal (English), Takahiro Sakurai (Japanese)
Bio: A quiet young man, he rarely tells others what he's thinking. He can come off as cold because of this, but he is actually very kind hearted and willing to help others. A member of SeeD and tasked with taking down the Heartless in various worlds. In pursuit of a mysterious man in black who destroyed a major home base for SeeD. He has also become involved with another mission to help a strange alien named Stitch find his friends and family.

Iris
Allies: Omega, Hope (FFXIII), Irvine (FFVIII), several Final Fantasy and Disney characters
Voiced by: Erika Harlacher (English), Maaya Sakamoto (Japanese)
Bio: A strong willed woman who never hesitates to let others know what she's thinking. She is also a member of SeeD, though still officially a cadet along with her allies has known Omega and his friends for years. She has currently been stationed at Traverse Town, but is soon sent after Omega after him and his friends go radio silent after a mission.

Ooh, I love the coloring! Excellent work, as always!

This is one of several pictures I drew for the Hot Topic T-shirt contest that is currently being held. I have a few ideas I plan to submit, but this is already in their gallery. So if you are interested, I will throw the link here for you to look at whenever you guys want.

I know some people might not want a sad moment to wear on their chest, but I also felt that having their characters in question represent that scene in a stylized sketch format would be rather striking. I also submitted a black and white version of the shirt concept, so it could work either way, depending on your tastes. The concepts are attached in the link if you are curious.

https://binkd.co/WsYQX

16 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Holy crud, this is amazing! I swear, if you win the contest and this design ends up becoming a tee, I will buy it in a heartbeat! Such amazing talent! :D

Thanks. Here's hoping this and my other design at least do well.