Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NemesisSP

Art Showcase (Kingdom Hearts and Others)

10 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

Ah, the character that could've been. One could say she was the truest Nobody of them all! Eh? Eh? :D

Awesome drawing of her, great job! :D

Technically speaking, I would say Luna is actually the Nobody here, as she exists only because is a literal copy and shadow of another character. ;)

Thanks. She's got a great design that makes drawing her a lot of fun.

On 7/4/2019 at 10:52 AM, NemesisSP said:

Technically speaking, I would say Luna is actually the Nobody here, as she exists only because is a literal copy and shadow of another character. ;)

Thanks. She's got a great design that makes drawing her a lot of fun.

Ha, I see what you did there! I should have thought of that!

You're welcome! And yeah, she really is!

1 hour ago, NemesisSP said:

Aqua!!!!! My favorite KH lady! <3

On 8/9/2019 at 1:49 PM, ertooso said:

Thanks very much, btw.

These two are a bit older, but still worth showing

Is there any particular reason you're going into this and my other topic and just reposting stuff out of context? Is it just to annoy me? Because it is kind of working.

image.thumb.png.2531fcb7319b7341f678da8bb82e3c4c.png

A scene that will take place in my fanfic The Other Story, which is on this forum if you are interested in reading.

This is a mildly censored version of this pic, I didn't think it'd be appropriate to post it on here in it's uncensored form. The uncensored version is on my DA, so feel free to check it out if you're curious. Also, don't hate me for doing this to Stitch!

this_is_halloween_by_nemesissp13_de7v0g3-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD0xNjQ2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzJkODQzYTktZDUyZC00ZmFlLWJjMGQtZGJkNTVkNjJlMjIwXC9kZTd2MGczLTM3OWNlMDA5LWU4OGQtNDJhNi1hNmY4LWNmMzZmNjQ1NWFlMy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTYwMCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.plO23EDgcaC3SImlxBxZoGEtOGDMURFl2ush2ia20to

Here's the finished picture. It is a companion piece for a Halloween special I'm writing that I sadly may not have done in time for Halloween. Either way, here is the finalized pic and man do I have some things to talk about with this one.

First, this varied in difficulty, with my character Omega and his elaborate outfit taking a good 6 hours worth of work to just get the line art done. Stitch and Jack were much simpler, with the linework, colors and such taking at most 2 hours for Stitch. Jack took more effort, but mostly because it was my first time drawing him. Regarding Omega's costume, my idea was to use Halloween Crow from Kingdom Hearts Unchained X since I thought it would make for a good contrast with Sora's Vampire outfit, but I made a lot more tweaks to it and make it come out looking like a combination of that and Joker from Persona 5's outfit. I also went with an eye patch because I of that desire to have Omega and Sora's outfits contrast. I may release artwork of the full outfit in the future if anyone is interested.

6 hours ago, The Transcendent Key said:

These are all amazing, as usual!

I haven't been here in so long! It feels like it's been years! XD

No worries. It's just gonna happen and I certainly can't criticize.

I am trying to be more regularly active though, so look forward to that, please. ;)

17 hours ago, NemesisSP said:

No worries. It's just gonna happen and I certainly can't criticize.

I am trying to be more regularly active though, so look forward to that, please. ;)

For sure! And I have to make sure not to forget to add you on Twitter!

And yeah, I'm going to try to be an active member again!