Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

What are the worst games you ever played?

Number 1

Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

I can see this game as a guilty pleasure for some but God I couldn't even beat this game I had to watch it on youtube it got even worse  -_- but everyone knows this game so I move on to the next topic.

Number 2

assassins-creed-parity-controvery-ps4-vs

This was supposed to be my number 1 but the game got patched (doesn't make it that much better I want a 50GB update for the storyline only) I had no hype for this game and I was bored and desperate to play a game on my PS4 so I bought this game... Their was no force on earth that could prepare me for this piece of shit- NO CALLING IT SHIT IS HONORING IT! I HAVE SPEND 30 HOURS IN THE GAME OR EVEN MORE... (Calms down) When I had to make a rant on this game and post it on youtube I have spended days of mine life to analyse this... This thing!

An army of developers worked on this game and Ubisoft apologized for this mess!

After literally spending maybe months making my rant and tried I REALLY TRIED TO firetruckING LIKE THIS GAME AND FIND POSTIVE THINGS!

The emotions I'm feeling with this game are not just anger and hate but sadness as well because ARMIES OF DEVELOPERS FAILED http://www.gamespot.com/articles/10-studios-are-working-on-assassin-s-creed-unity-that-s-three-more-than-ac4/1100-6419664/

The only thing that I have learned is that Assassin's Creed franchise must be at the point of almost be unkillable I give this game a

Rest in Hell!

I will never get that time back and I am myself to blame for that. Look I hit my freaking hit against a wall when I was little and it started bleeding and damn it hurted but I rather have that pain again than playing this!

This is for a fact a bad game DISAGREE I like to link you to my rant personally........... But if you enjoy the gameplay well oké

200_s.gif

Number 3: I'M GONNA GET A STORM FOR THIS AND I BE REALLY CALM RIGHT NOW

Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg

So Arkham Knight... Well it's possible to enjoy this game and I recommend it if you are a Arkham fan and want to see how it ends (shit BTW) But I want to explain why I hate this game...
I hate this game for multiple reasons

• Horrible Side quests
  • Horrible Story 
  • The canon timeline has official been ruined with the comics (not like the canon was that good to begin with but holy what)
  • So let me get this... So if Arkham Knight takes months after City and Batman said that he will hunt down Hush tomorrow... Why hasn't he done that?
  • Batmobile stealth
  • Batmobile
  • Boring city
  • 100% Completion for the full ending
  • Wasted villians
  • Boss fights suck
  • Glitches (launch event)
  • Character designs
  • Had hardly content for my 60 euros

Look I saw somebody who made a 36 reasons why Arkham Knight sucks on the Telltale Forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEruYmS9sr0

Ugh whatever just... If you want to try go ahead I won't stop you.

2eaeff9c4c46473e8773925a1a5dba6b.jpeg?v=

This game was a major disappointment for me back in the day. It was so boring...

2eaeff9c4c46473e8773925a1a5dba6b.jpeg?v=

This game was a major disappointment for me back in the day. It was so boring...

I actually really liked how open the game was. It was like Jak and Daxter+ for me. Guess it isn't for everyone though. 

Worst game I've ever played?

250px-JakIIbox.jpg

Story was unnecessarily incoherent and dark, Jak talks, gameplay was ridiculously hard, Jak talks, platforming wasn't very creative, Jak talks, slugs, dystopian future, and Jak talks. 

10308321-1329305053-595975.jpg

I like the new characters (except the girl) and returning characters (except Serah and Snow's appearance) but everything else was a disaster. Especially the final boss 3 bahumuts on a small platform... screw them

and 

ee94b0ba_vbattach153881.jpeg

Mostly bad experience, I mostly scared my family while playing this whenever I screamed my head off. And the horse is the worst. But I do see why people can really enjoy the game, I just can't enjoy that same experience. 

Inb4 before someone says COD despite never having played any of the games.

The Kingdom Hearts franchise.

If overrated garbage was a videogame.

maxresdefault.jpg

This game is atrocious on so many levels.

The main character-Niko Beliic, is the typical 'I'll do whatever you tell me to do!' type of guy. He's a plot device, nothing more and nothing less. Every other character was either a stereotype or an empty husk that spewed swear words and misogyny. There's no rewards for anything you do, you feel no sense of accomplishment either. The city is a copy and paste New York, the most overused city in all of fiction. The game looks ugly and makes you feel like jumping off of a cliff, the colour palette was 90% grey and 10% everything else. It's dull and lifeless, yes there are people walking around but so what? They don't do anything interesting. Car chases in this game are infuriating, every 5 seconds you'll bump into a building or another car because the environment is so clustered.

Every mission follows the exact same formula

Drive to destination

Watch cutscene

Car Chase followed by bumping into buildings 24/7

Kill someone

Watch cutscene

How hard is it to create an autosave feature? You'll be tasked with a mission on the other side of the city, you drive there and during the mission you could end up dying. If you do die, you have to drive all the way back across the grey wasteland of Liberty City. It's irritating.

The car radio is disappointing, New York birthed the hip hop genre but there's like 3 good hip hop songs? There's not many songs in general either, it's irritating to listen to the same songs constantly.

GTA 5 is 1 million times better than this pile of rubbish. I'd take San Andreas over this, in fact I'd take Chinatown Wars over this.

Dishonored, Birth By Sleep, DDD, Sleeping Dogs, are all quite terrible, but not the worst though. My eldest cousin bought me sonic 06 for my birthday when it first released, I was so excited. In fact I enjoyed it, I was a child so I never noticed any of the glitches or bugs-I thought I was doing something wrong xD I always loved Silver.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

I actually really liked how open the game was. It was like Jak and Daxter+ for me. Guess it isn't for everyone though. 

Worst game I've ever played?

250px-JakIIbox.jpg

Story was unnecessarily incoherent and dark, Jak talks, gameplay was ridiculously hard, Jak talks, platforming wasn't very creative, Jak talks, slugs, dystopian future, and Jak talks. 

Are you serious? this was Naughty Dog making the Jak and Daxter franchise its own thing. Jak being as dark as he is is justified because he's been experimented on. And the challenges of the game is what makes it such a legendary platformer from the PS2 era. But hey, guess it isn't for everyone though.

2785-3-180x135.jpg  Spyro: Season of Ice + Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure 

These two because, its GBA gameplay is so flat. Well the GBA flat treatment may have went well for Crash, but Spyro? HECK NO! My younger stepbrother gave this to me for Christmas back then...

Spyro 4 Enter the Dragonfly

THIS DOGGONE GAME! Because of the glitching and "frame rates". I still don't know what "frame rates" are in a way.... Don't get me wrong. The PS2 graphics were fine. I enjoy the music of this game and it was nice to see Spyro and pals again, but--THE BLASTED GLITCHING OF THIS GAME WAS HORRIBLE! 

Example: My younger brother was racing against the Rhynocs in Banzai Speedway. When he was in 2nd place, and went past the last Rhynoc, the doggone game says he was STILL in 2nd place! 

I've heard a kid got seizures from playing this game and the mother of the child sued the game company and won to cover treatment for the child. 

hqdefault.jpg

It's a mixed feeling of "it's ok but meh" but I'm adding this in here. Only because, you don't save in this game. You get passwords, however. My mom gave me and my brother this game for Christmas when we were kids... 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

Japanese_Cover_Art_KHIIFM.png

I mean honestly, this game is horrible.

Please don't kill me, it's just a joke.

I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the firetruck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my firetrucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, firetrucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're firetrucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your firetrucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're firetrucking dead, kiddo.

Ooh you wear kidding sorry:)

Not really the worst game I have played(one of for sure though) but I don't remember the other games since I played them back when I was a kid

With the existence of the internet, it is easy to know if I will like the games or not and I don't pre-order games.

Though I still try games that my brother bought. This game was no exception:

ff13.jpg

-While I am not a fun of most open world games, the game was extremely straightforward, having nothing to do but continue for the first 11 chapter. That takes about 30 hours to reach. And it still has a considerable amounts of playtime of doing nothing but walking.

-2 other uncontrollable party members. Not a fun of that unless it is an ARPG or something.  

-Not a fan of most of the characters nor the story. Sazh is the only party member I liked, well Snow...well...

"Heroes don't need a plan!"

Shortly after that line you see what follows...

I know that this is probably going to lead to some arguments, but my least favorite game of all time?

finalfantasy12_ps2box_usa_org_000.jpg

This one. I know that the usual suspects in "Worst FF game" arguments are usually games like II (Which I actually love to be honest), VIII, X-2, or XIII, but XII is where I draw the line. I picked it up when I was new to the series and would play pretty much anything with Final Fantasy in the name. My very optimistic past-self got about 20-30 hours in before looking at the game from an objective standpoint and realizing that it's incredibly flawed and that I couldn't stand it. I'd go into details but I don't have the time to make a post long enough to share my thoughts on the game, so I'll just leave it at that.

ff13.jpg

Not only the worst FF game, but easily one of the worst games ever made. How this game was even accepted to be put into the series, I have no idea. I don't compare it to previous FF games for my dislike, because it is seriously a really bad game. People may enjoy the storyline and/or characters, but the gameplay was just terrible. Was such a disappointment.

Are you serious? this was Naughty Dog making the Jak and Daxter franchise its own thing. Jak being as dark as he is is justified because he's been experimented on. And the challenges of the game is what makes it such a legendary platformer from the PS2 era. But hey, guess it isn't for everyone though.

Jak and Daxter felt like a complete story though, other than the fact that Daxter never became a human again. The gameplay is clunky and although Dark Jak was a cool thing it didn't have to depart so much for no reason from the game. Not only that but it completely shifted from a tale about two silly stupid boys saving the world to a story where this dude has to shoot up a political monarch. They might as well have made a different game. Jak 3 wasn't so bad though, a lot of it had nice redeeming qualities for what Jak 2 couldn't do.

The GBA games up there reminded me of the game that probably matches or even BEATS Jak 2 on my list of horrible games.

0771.jpg

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THIS

150300-Gauntlet_-_Dark_Legacy_(USA)-1.pn

The PS 2 version is one of my favorite multiplayer games of all time. They freaking burned absolutely everything that Gauntlet Dark Legacy ever needed on the PS2 arcade and Xbox versions on the GBA, including but not limited to horrid maps, horrid enemies, horrid multiplayer, limited characters, BLUUUEEE JESTER HAS GAINED A LEVEL!, and the pacing and music of the game. This was trash compared to the original, which even without graphical beauty was amazing at what it did. This was a family game I played till my PS2 died and enjoyed every minute of it. Even to this day I play it with my friends because I absolutely loved the PS2 version, but it was unfortunate how terrible the GBA version was and should have never existed.

The only game I can say that turned me off was this one.

10573973-1320931258-211332.jpg

This was back when I was a huge wrestling fan!  So then, I had played Smackdown Vs. Raw's 2009 to 2011, and going into 2K12, I was super stoked to see what this game had to offer!  And at first, I loved it!  I even played through the story mode, since I loved the story modes of 09, 10 and 11!  But after that, when I was a good month or two into the game, I just kind of lost interest.  Maybe it was because the gameplay was repetitive, or that it had a few flaws here and there, like infinite reversals, my God! X_X

But yeah, ever since I grew dislike towards this game, I just left it in a corner and today it lies in my room, gathering dust, ya know?

I really can't say anything else, since all the others games I've owned and played have been pleasant experiences for me, ya know? :)

165121_american_mcgee_s_alice_windows_fr

I know this one's a classic for a lot of people, but the floaty controls, jacked up jumping, and nearly impossible enemies made me hate this game so much.

N64_Resident_Evil2.jpg

The n64 version of this is so broken, I couldn't even make it past stage 1. Yeah, I know, RE is a classic, so on, etc... but this one was terrible for me. 

Portrait_of_Ruin.jpg

I started this one on The Sisters: when you can fly over monsters, have unlimited magic, and two over powered characters to use, all the fun is gone out of it. 

2606.JPG

I know i've played other bad games before, but this at least is the most recent one that I hated with a passion. It was dull, the game is literally just one bad comedic ball apparently filled with references and jokes worse than recent Adam Sandler movies are. The gameplay is repetitive and not a good kind of repetitive. The story is literally blaaahhh. And a bunch of the characters just fall face flat into the asphalt. It's a purchase I hugely regret. One of very few times my instincts failed me on a game. I only played about 3 hours, I couldn't lift a finger to play anymore. Took it back to Best Buy and got a refund.

I enjoyed No Man's Sky more than JC3. That's literally how bad it was for me.

If I had to pick just one more game, that maybe I despise even more than Just Cause 3...well i'm probably gonna get some people mad at me, but i'll try to explain.

296750-assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-xb

Yes, the royally acclaimed pirate Assassins Creed game. I'm not really a fan of the series. I played through 1 & half of 2. And also Unity which we all know is bad. But here's why I hate this one. This game basically, it's being too much so to speak. You literally play as a pirate but on top of that an assassin that's not even really an assassin but an assassin so you become an assassin (eehh..something like that). So you're a ridiculous assassin pirate mix? The pirate gameplay is great, having your own ship, hunting, your own island base, having a crew that sings ye olde catchy songs of the sea. But then on top of that it's doing all this assassin crap mixed in. Like it 'could' be the best pirate game of all time, but it's not. It's an assassins creed game at heart and that's what killed it. If only it didn't have the assassin weirdness mixed in murdering the whole pirate theme, and on top of that the whole secondary animus storyline thrown in which is my biggest gripe with the Assassin's Creed series PERIOD. It would've been a great damn pirate game if it wasn't an Assassin's Creed game. Literally. All of that nonsense thrown together and personally I just think it's crap. It hugely disappointed me that it could've been so much more. If only it were JUST a pirate game.

Edited by Geralt

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Mirror of fate

Any EA Sports games

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2

Kingdom Hearts Recoded

All the Call of Duty games I've played

Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new world

I'm sure there are other games but that's all I can think of right now.I hate those game mostly for the same reason,they all bore me to death,that's the worst crime I game can do for me,KH Days was a boring game gameplaywise but I was entertained by the story,Sonic 06 is a broken mess but I had some enjoyment playing the levels and watching those cutscenes.Final Fantasy XIII is an whole other story,but we've been over this numerous times :)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part1 DS

The PS3 version was fun. But this one was really awfull. It has almost no music! Horrible graphics aswell.

I'm a big fan but this title wasn't worth to play.

Edited by KH4Real

Worst game I've ever played has got to be Aliens Colonial Marines, I didn't experience nearly the amount of bugs other people did but it was just so darn boring and generic