Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Connected

TV The Walking Dead Discussion Thread

I was almost sure it was going to be Abraham, however, the recent episode of Talking Dead after FTWDs finale completely changed my mind. Kirkman's explanation for the big death in FTWDs finale was that when they kill off a character they try and make it someone that would affect everyone on the show and if that reasoning were to transfer to TWD it wouldn't be Abraham because not enough characters have a deep connection. There's also the fact that for the Talking Dead episode after TWD season 7 premiere they're going to have all the cast members that were in the scene and have a crowd of 2,000 fans. Its going to be a huge character that dies and likely between Daryl, Rick, Michonne and Carl. There's also the possibility of it being multiple characters if that were the case it'd be huge to kill both Glenn and Maggie.

Edited by Kalebninja

Well, I dunno about this whole latest scandal, because I just started to watch Season 6 of The Walking Dead a few days ago, and once I'm fully caught up to it, I'll be ready for Season 7!  I'm sure Rick's gonna die soon, though!  You can tell that the guy is going off the deep end, and in the comics, he dies, and Carl continues the story! At least, that's what I've been told! :3

But yeah, The Walking Dead is quite an awesome show!  I like that this show depicts a realistic vision of what would happen if the world actually ended with a Zombie Apocalypse!  Like, this is as realistic as it would get, ya know? :O

Indeed so. Can't wait to see how the rest of the season unravels. If done right I think this could be their best season yet.

Yep, and Negan looks like he'll be a force to be reckoned with, and I'm betting he's going to systematically dismantle everything Rick and his family have built up so far! Big things are coming, and Negan's gonna dominate! :O

Yep, and Negan looks like he'll be a force to be reckoned with, and I'm betting he's going to systematically dismantle everything Rick and his family have built up so far! Big things are coming, and Negan's gonna dominate! :O

Oh yeah. This season is going to keep us at the edge of our seats.

I'll admit right off the bat I thought it was gonna be Glen to get the bat.

Abraham's death actually took me by surprise I was "WAIT WHAT." and then afterward I was expecting Glens Death and it hit me hard...

Then Carol almost getting his arm cut off...Man what an episode just in 1 episode Negan shows that he isn't screwing around he isn't the governor or anybody else Rick and the gang have faced.

He's cold hearted and a sadistic man and he enjoys it.

Oh yeah. This season is going to keep us at the edge of our seats.

Yep!  And I can't wait to experience the feels when the time comes! Overall, I'm just intrigued by how Rick and the others are going to handle their new management! :O

I'll admit right off the bat I thought it was gonna be Glen to get the bat.

Abraham's death actually took me by surprise I was "WAIT WHAT." and then afterward I was expecting Glens Death and it hit me hard...

Then Carol almost getting his arm cut off...Man what an episode just in 1 episode Negan shows that he isn't screwing around he isn't the governor or anybody else Rick and the gang have faced.

He's cold hearted and a sadistic man and he enjoys it.

Oh yeah, undoubtedly, this Season kicked off and decided to punch us in the feels intensely!  And dare I say, it worked!  And yeah, Carl almost getting his arm cut off was making me go crazy!

But yeah, Negan is going to be an intriguing villain! I can't wait to see what he'll do! :D

Yep!  And I can't wait to experience the feels when the time comes! Overall, I'm just intrigued by how Rick and the others are going to handle their new management! :O

Oh yeah, undoubtedly, this Season kicked off and decided to punch us in the feels intensely!  And dare I say, it worked!  And yeah, Carl almost getting his arm cut off was making me go crazy!

But yeah, Negan is going to be an intriguing villain! I can't wait to see what he'll do! :D

For sure. And as someone who reads the comics I'm grinning knowing what happens.

For sure. And as someone who reads the comics I'm grinning knowing what happens.

Ah, I see!  Well, whatever it is, don't spoil! xD

Well the reason Abraham is killed first by Negan is because in the comic he is shot by a arrow in the that Denise was killed by in the previous season.

Oh yeah, I had read about that! But still, it was unexpected when Abraham got batted away to death! X_X