Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ventuslover123

The Final Battle : Who should fight who?

When KH3 arrives, who do you think will be the 7 Guardians and 13 seekers? who do you think will fight and kill who?

My thoughts

The Seven Guardians

• Sora
  • Riku
  • Kairi
  • Ventus
  • Aqua
  • King Mickey
  • Either Lea, Roxas or Xion...or maybe Namine

The 13 Seekers

• Master Xehanort
  • Young Xehanort
  • Ansem SOD
  • Xemnas
  • Vanitas
  • Briag
  • Isa
  • Riku Replica (possibly)
  • Marluxia ???
  • Demyx ??? doubt it
  • Larxene ???
  • Terranort
  • Ansem's Guardian

Who i think who fight/kill whom:

• Roxas and Xion V Xemnas - Roxas kills Xemnas
  • Ventus and Aqua V Braig - Ventus kills Briag (since he bullied him the most)
  • Ventus V Vanitas - Ventus kills Vanitas
  • Lea V Isa - Maybe Isa sacrifices himself??
  • Riku V Riku Replica - RR dies
  • Riku V Ansem SOD - Ansem and guardian dies
  • Sora V Young Xehanort - YX destroyed
  • Sora V Marluxia, Demyx and Larxene - 3 villains die
  • Aqua and Ventus V Terranort- (Terra is saved)
  • Sora V Master Xehanort - MX is finally destroyed.

And Kairi, Mickey, Donald and Goofy just... watch everyone fight around them? Considering that if you don't count Naminé you get a total of 11 heroes (12 when Terra gets saved) against 13 Seekers (12 when Terra gets saved), there's enough for each one to fight one person.

I really want to see Lea vs Isa, and I need Terra to be involved in the fight against MX. Besides that, I don't have many ideas, though Riku vs Ansem SOD and Roxas vs Xemnas are safe bets by this point.

All the guardians die so Lea saves the day.

I don't want to see the same fights like we've saw before.

Lea vs Isa

Roxas vs Xemnas is going to happen but it's such fanservice when you consider power levels, if KH2 Sora and KH2 Riku struggled to beat Xemnas together, and Riku defeated Roxas, Roxas shouldn't be able to beat Xemnas. He's not stronger than Sora and Riku. It should be

Sora and Riku vs Master Xehanort

Sora vs Vanitas

Lea vs Marluxia (Since Lea betrayed him in COM this would be quite cool)

Lea and Roxas vs Xemnas would be amazing!

I don't care about the rest.

All the guardians die so Lea saves the day.

I don't want to see the same fights like we've saw before.

Lea vs Isa

Roxas vs Xemnas is going to happen but it's such fanservice when you consider power levels, if KH2 Sora and KH2 Riku struggled to beat Xemnas together, and Riku defeated Roxas, Roxas shouldn't be able to beat Xemnas. He's not stronger than Sora and Riku. It should be

Sora and Riku vs Master Xehanort

Sora vs Vanitas

Lea vs Marluxia (Since Lea betrayed him in COM this would be quite cool)

Lea and Roxas vs Xemnas would be amazing!

I don't care about the rest.

They struggled to beat him when he had the power of his Kingdom Hearts, Sora trashed Xemnas without it, alone.

Roxas vs Xemnas is going to happen but it's such fanservice when you consider power levels, if KH2 Sora and KH2 Riku struggled to beat Xemnas together, and Riku defeated Roxas, Roxas shouldn't be able to beat Xemnas. He's not stronger than Sora and Riku.

I mean, it's important to remember that Xemnas was powered up when Sora and Riku fought him, that's not how powerful he usually is. And it's possible Roxas will have time to get stronger in between getting saved and defeating Xemnas.

I mean, it's important to remember that Xemnas was powered up when Sora and Riku fought him, that's not how powerful he usually is. And it's possible Roxas will have time to get stronger in between getting saved and defeating Xemnas.

They struggled to beat him when he had the power of his Kingdom Hearts, Sora trashed Xemnas without it, alone.

^That's actually very true lol, that skipped my mind xD. Maybe Xemnas will get a powerup? Who knows.

Hm... I don't know about your pick with the Seven Lights.

I really don't think Roxas and Namine will really become their own person bc they technically they are still par of Sora and Kairi, respectively... even if they do have their own hearts (referring to the KH 3D, I think(?), when it was found out after awhile they can "regrow" their hearts), in some sense.

As for Xion, she's gone. We'll have to all abandon that as hard as it may be.

I think they Seven Lights actually are:

Sora

Kairi

Riku

Ventus

Aqua

Terra ( I am sure he is one of the seven lights bc of the whole keyblade trio continuum they have for the main characters of the series.)

King Mickey

As for Lea being a Seventh Light, sure, I can definitely see that, but back to my comment about the Keyblade trio continuum, I think it'll throw a HUGE wrench into that.. I'm sure that maybe Terra will be saved at the VERY tail end of BBS 0.2, have an epilogue of him being saved or a symbolization that he's back on the right path, OR at the towards the beginning of KH3, he will be saved, along with Ventus.

Hm... I don't know about your pick with the Seven Lights.

I really don't think Roxas and Namine will really become their own person bc they technically they are still par of Sora and Kairi, respectively... even if they do have their own hearts (referring to the KH 3D, I think(?), when it was found out after awhile they can "regrow" their hearts), in some sense.

As for Xion, she's gone. We'll have to all abandon that as hard as it may be.

I think they Seven Lights actually are:

Sora

Kairi

Riku

Ventus

Aqua

Terra ( I am sure he is one of the seven lights bc of the whole keyblade trio continuum they have for the main characters of the series.)

King Mickey

As for Lea being a Seventh Light, sure, I can definitely see that, but back to my comment about the Keyblade trio continuum, I think it'll throw a HUGE wrench into that.. I'm sure that maybe Terra will be saved at the VERY tail end of BBS 0.2, have an epilogue of him being saved or a symbolization that he's back on the right path, OR at the towards the beginning of KH3, he will be saved, along with Ventus.

Xion isn't gone? She's in Sora's heart, she has her own heart. She's also part of the group that needs to be saved, have you played the games? Roxas was told directly by Sora that he deserves to be his own person. Ansem the Wise stated that Sora has the power to bring back the hearts and existences of those lost, and then goes on to say "an empty puppet" and a couple other things, one of them also being "whether they sleep in the darkness of Sora's heart", Re:Coded's cinematic movie Namine shows everyone who Sora needs to save: Roxas, Axel, Namine, Xion, Terra, Aqua, Ventus. Sure, Roxas or Xion will probably not end up being lights, but they're going to be fighting for the side of light.

This is my guess:

Sora vs Luxord/Larxene/Xemnas/Master Xehanort
Riku vs Young Xehanort/Ansem/Master Xehanort
Kairi vs Demyx/Xion
Ventus vs Vanitas/Larxene
Lea vs Isa/Marluxia
Mickey vs Xemnas/Master Xehanort
Aqua vs Terranort/Braig

Roxas, Naminé and other guys might team up together as spirit force.

I think the chess game might have some of the battles (whether they are to be fought or already fought) but I say Roxas should be the one to take out Xemnas, Riku takes down Ansem, Sora pummels Old Man Xehanort (once Terra is free). Isa v Lea: Dawn of Justice. And I would like to see Kairi beat Braig. Ventus fight Vanitas and get some beating on Xehanort