Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Anonn0000

ITS STORY TIME

*bashes the story*

LOL

EDIT: Noooooooo my totally awesome riku story.

In chapter 2, i fall asleep and only riku's kiss can wake me. Also, changelings are trying to take over a local game room. And me and riku aren't sure if we should fight them, or, be friend them. Also, me and riku got two elements of harmony. Mine is the element of fangiriing, his is the element of hawtness.

Edited by ~DawnStar2004~

This is a story about me dating riku :) I felt like posting something like this for the luls. Okay so here it is.

Once there was a beautiful pink princess named Dawnie. She lived in a kingdom of happiness, but often didn't feel happy herself cuz she worried about those out there who weren't happy. But we don't have to talk about them. Anyways, one day, she was invited to a ball by a mysterious boy. Excited, she put on her most beautiful pink poofy dress and the cutest pink tiara. And yeah i like pink lol :P Anyways, she makes it to the ball, and meets the prince. And he has long silver hair. And his name is riku. They dance for hours, then kissed passionately. Then they went to the nearby gameroom after a moonlight stroll outside the ball. They played lots of video games and ate ice cream and salted peanuts. It was beautiful. Then they went for a candle light dinner. It was so romantic. Dawnie was starting to want to do even more to this prince 'riku'. So they go to her castle and now Dawnie is completely happy and well rested and they live Happily Ever After as cute animals sing for them outside the castle everyday.

Yep. :P Thats my story. Isn't riku dreamy? <3

Please don't bash this story if you don't like it now LOL

I read poofy as Goofy for some reason xD

I'm glad you peeps *wasn't sure of a better word?* like my story :D Thank you. Also...that goofy part made me laugh loudly at my computer xD I needed that, since i was in a bad mood up till i read that...(just so you know: My brother has free movie channels right now, i'm forced to use the net so i don't have to be around them, and i'm really worried i'll miss today's new ep of mlp if i take a nap :(...Ehhhhh good thing i came to kh13, for once :))

Yeah, i should start on chaptor 2 sometime soon :D Also, i duno if this thread should be under fanficts or not xD

I love you riku <3