Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Happy 46th birthday to series director Tetsuya Nomura (in Japan)

At least we'll know what Sora looks like when he hits 46

*nomura laughs*

jkjk. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOMURA-SAMA!!

• Creator of the gods from Fabula Nova Chrystalis (Which technically makes him greater than the Gods in the FF world)
  • Creator of Kingdom Hearts (Which means he has transcended every character including MoM and Xehanort)
  • This makes him kinda like Chuck from Supernatural :D

I know that Nomura probably won't see this, but I want to wish this awesome man a Happy Birthday, and may he be able to be blessed with many more years down the road!  I'm sure he's had his ups and downs, like any human being, but he's pushed through, and he's had a life filled with adventures, and a great career in video games!

Thank you for bringing us the Kingdom Hearts series, and in doing so, uniting legions upon legions of fans together who love and support your work, and hope to keep the flame of the series alive for years to come!  We can't wait for Kingdom Hearts III! We're eagerly looking forward to it! :D

But yes, thank you Nomura, for all the awesomeness, and have a great birthday! :D