Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Once, long ago, the Gods helped the world. They often visited from their home above the clouds to interact with the Elves, Humans, and Greys that lived short and fragile lives on the surface. They helped them develop into their very first villages and cities and nations.

There were the Elves, regal and graceful, one with nature, that lived in the deep forests of the east. They built their lifestyles to revolve around the planet, harmony being the core principle. Elves with their attunement to the world, developed a natural skill for magic. The Gods loved the Elves because of their harmonious nature, and their wish to protect the planet on which they all lived.

The Greys on the other hand, lived in the fiery lava fields of the south, inhospitable to the other races, but pleasantly warm for the Greys. The Greys were a people bound by war. They lived separated, loyal to their clan. They were battle-hungry and blood-thirsty, almost all obsessed with the idea of getting stronger. The Clans often warred with each other for pure enjoyment. The Greys are an incredible people, naturally stronger than the other races. The Gods loved the Greys because of the bold and prideful way they acted.

Humans are the most common. They have a thirst for exploration, a natural curiosity. They rapidly filled the rest of the world, adapting to each surrounding with no problem, filling the tropical west, the central plains, and the freezing north. Humans are naturally skilled with their hands, being the best craftsmen as well as the best adventurers due to their instinctual exploring tendencies. Humans are incredibly varied as well, coming in all shapes, sizes and colors. The Gods loved the Humans because of their variety and pluck.

For hundreds of years, the Gods have been nearly non-existent in the world. They so rarely interacted with the inhabitants of the world that they were often thought of as legends.  The Gods were disconnected. The only ones that continued the ancient tradition of fervent god-worshipping were the Dalians of the West. Technology and civilization advanced to new states without the Gods, and all thought that we no longer needed them. Even elderly elves who remembered still the time of Gods decided that the world had been abandoned, and that there was no point to looking up to them any longer. The races rarely interacted, keeping to themselves mostly. Three individual nations of humans formed, the Imperial Xha of the Northern Plains, the Dalians of the Western Coast, and the Kingdom of Kele of the Central Desert. The world did not stop for the gods.

But now that has changed. Two years ago, the gods came back in a sudden and furious way, that of the warpath. They swiftly conquered Xha, the whole empire falling in just a few days. Soon after that, revolutions spread across the whole world. The Dalians, joyful that their gods had returned, swiftly turned the leading of their government and forces over to Dayben, the King of the Gods. The country from thenceforth became known as the Theocracy of Dayben. The King of Kele was assassinated by his brother, Aleksandr, and the heir Nikolai was forced out. Soon afterwards Aleksandr essentially allowed Dayben full authority, though Aleksandr was left in his position. 

The Greys in their warlike clans could not be so easily crushed. But regardless, clan after clan fell to the infinitely more powerful gods. The Greys were enslaved and put into labor camps for no other reason than to crush their rebellious spirits. Only the most powerful clans remain unsubjugated, and there are whispers of a demonic cave that might provide the answers that they need. 

The Elves had already been embroiled in a time of terrible political tension, and it took only a few whispers and some strategic moves and the Elves were all at each others throats, divided into factions of rebels led by Vey and traditionalists led by Queen Trisn. The elderly elf Shub has been making efforts to convince them that they are fighting for no reason, but has had no luck yet. 

This is the world of Rise of the Fallen. Be sure to read topics pertaining to your characters in the spoilers that are coming next.

Magic:

Magic in this world is abundant, not something to be coveted or forbidden. Elves are the most likely to be skilled in it, since their lengthened lifespans allow for longer periods of study, but all races are capable of using it. Magic can be imbued in items for various effects, though these effects always require a keyword to activate. Magic can be produced from the body rather than from an item through the use of a spoken spell. These spells and item effects can range from anything like mowing the lawn automatically to summoning a meteor from the sky.

Technology:

Technology in this world is approximately that of renaissance times in our world. Guns are rudimentary at best, but they are functional. Most still use swords, spears, crossbows, and armor over later iterations of military ideals, but there are some who use guns and if they are skilled, are just as effective. Medical science is in a time of transition into more physical and learned methods, but most still use the skills of a magic healer over the expertise of a doctor.

Dalians:

Dalians live on the coast and their environment can most easily be likened to that of tropical islands like those in the Caribbean. It can be stormy and humid, but otherwise is a prime vacation spot. The people there are near entirely absorbed in their worship of the gods, especially now that they have returned. The culture and architecture is similar to that of Greco-Roman in our world.

Kele:

Kele is in the desert and thus life is not fun. Their life is perpetuated only by their strategic use of oases, abundant mineral resources underneath the sands, and trading caravans powered by camels. The higher class here live lives of luxury and never want for anything, but the poor are often subject to bandit raids and a cycle of poverty that has had no sign of breaking in a very long time. King Aleksandr has changed nothing, and has a very very large bounty out on Prince Nikolai, but no one has had luck yet. Their culture and architecture can be likened to that of medieval Europe.

Xha:

Xha is nothing but ruins of a once great empire. The capital still burns, and many large towns are nothing but destroyed. On occasion patrols of gods will go through the place and play with any stragglers. The people there are lonely and isolated, imagine almost a post-apocalyptic scenario. Once before the gods were here, imagine a culture and architecture similar to East Asia. But now, it's nothing but rubble.

Elves:

The Elven Woods of the east have become a war zone these past two years, nothing but conflict resounding through the treetop villages. Many desire no more conflict, but many others will fight to the death for the ideals they stand for. Vey believes that Trisn has been toxic to their kingdom, that her policies regarding no interaction with the outside world lead nowhere for the elves and that they will doom them. Trisn seeks only to keep her kingdom safe from outside influence. Each portrays the other as a monster to their followers, and the conflict seems incapable of ending anytime soon, unless Shub can find some help somewhere, and prove that the war is the gods' fault. Elves live for upwards of a thousand years, but not much later than that. Rumors speak of an ancient power that took advantage of the elven attunement to nature that allowed elves to fight gods.

Greys:

The Grey Lava Fields are just that, lava fields. Volcanoes erupt frequently, and the whole area is filled with dead or dying vegetation. There are packs of animals that allow Greys to hunt and survive. That, and their natural tolerance for harsh environments and Greys have found their home to just as habitable as anywhere else. There are a few large labor camps, and though other clans wish to free the race, they are often too busy fighting off constant attacks by gods. There is a cave that legend speaks leads to the Underworld that may still help the Greys come back. Greys are often named like Native Americans are stereotypically speaking. Things like Roaring Wind or Raging River are typical Grey names. Greys are also gifted a weapon on their 12th birthday, and this becomes their weapon for life, until it breaks or they die. Losing the weapon is extremely disgraceful. Legends speak of Greys who could pass their souls into their weapon, and become on par with gods. Their lifespans are not much longer than humans, but they do not become elderly. Rather, when they are old, they still retain physical strength of youth. Greys are named for their ashen gray skin.

Humans:

Humans are gifted craftsmen, merchants, etc. Their skill comes from a place of bright ideas and ingenuity. They live as long as humans typically do in our modern age, the lifespan of medieval times not a thing because of magic healers. Humans have their own myths about humans who wield their life energy as power and became as powerful as gods.

Gods:

Gods are transcendant. They are immortal as far as anyone has ever known. They can be hurt, even defeated, even apparently killed, but they will always be back. They wield powers that magicians would have to spend centuries in order to learn casually, and they are incredibly strong. The motive behind Dayben's invasion of the world is unknown as of yet, even among his closest advisors, but he definitely has a reason, and he will not relent on crushing any signs of rebellion against his regime. Dayben and his Queen Ashelia did not become rulers by birthright, but rather through power. And if any dare challenge either for their position, they are welcome to, but it is unlikely they will make it very far. Most Gods have abandoned their cities in the clouds and rather reside on earth, whether it's in the rubble of Xha or in the luxurious mountaintop palaces built on the border of Dalia and Xha/Kele.

Now you my friends, are the Fallen. You've been crushed, but not broken. Beaten down, but not defeated. And it is time that you rise.

Rules:

1. No godmodding, this means autohitting, controlling another's character, being absurdly powerful, and mass slaughter are all off limits.

2. Do not kill any one else's character without their permission. I do encourage character death as a way to advance plot and character lines though.

3. Try to stay within the confines of the world I have built while making your own characters and tales. I seek to encourage world-building without things getting too insane with space deities or new races.

4. Grammar is important, and since I've rped with most people, you're likely fine. If I know that there's a problem then I'll pm you and give you a chance to change your style, but I will not outright deny your characters. If it remains a problem in game I will ask you to leave though.

5. Interact with characters and NPCs and build tales that you will enjoy and others will remember. And most of all have fun with it. I will make considerable efforts to involve everyone that I can through the use of NPCs, but if you consistently go out of your way to be alone, there's not a whole lot I can do to help you out.

6. Be sure to follow KH13 rules as a whole, which includes no graphic sexual imagery. Also respect everyone please, I don't need people picking fights with each other.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Race:

Appearance (don't sweat it if you can't find an image of gray skinned people, just use a regular image and say they have gray skin):

Abilities (this includes magic, godly powers, or assorted abnormal skills):

Weapons (Greys use only a single weapon, make note of whether this is the weapon they've had since the ritual or not):

Personality:

Bio:

Miscellaneous:

Author's Note:

This was going to be a stat based RP but I am beginning to realize that that is way too much work. So instead I took the setting and repurposed it for freeform. You'll also have noted the existence of ancient legends of the races being able to fight against gods. DO NOT put this ability in your character sheet. It is something that will be exposed and taught in the RP. Thank you, and please enjoy. If you have interest in playing one of the NPCs I have already mentioned in the OP then please PM me and we can talk it over.

If you like

just I mean

let's take it easy on the number of gods that aren't on the gods' side i'll allow a few but not like a million

ya feel me

You know me well :| I don't know how I should feel...

Yeah, we don't want multiple ZIons running about lol.

No Henry in this Rp...but Tolan and some others might come as well, they've been out of the RPs for a while now ever since NB derped out on his RPN RP.

I wanna focus on power gain opposed to beginning with hardcore power

But I don't see why no Henry or Zion. Zion can be a goddess all you wish, I'd accept her. And Henry can have his magic and his badassness nothing limiting magic rn

if Henry were here he'd begin with regular darkness and would develop the elements as he goes. (Since thats kinda how his original self gained his powers, though no elemental spirits to help him this time :P)

Don't want him to start off with Dreadnaught, that'd be crazy.

I'l see what I can come up with.

I wanna focus on power gain opposed to beginning with hardcore power

But I don't see why no Henry or Zion. Zion can be a goddess all you wish, I'd accept her. And Henry can have his magic and his badassness nothing limiting magic rn

Yay~ let me get home for this.

I so badly want to join this, but I don't think I'll have enough time to properly dedicate to it with being in the process of moving and other stuffs.

I'll have to think on this for a while.  I love the plot and the concept.  How fast-paced are you anticipating the RP to be?

Time for OG pre-elements Henry!

Character Sheet:

Name: Henry Hanzes

Race: Human

Appearance: 

bhsBgRA.jpg 

Abilities: 

Primal Darkness: Henry's darkness is a very different alteration of the common dark magic and its iterations. It is not corruptive in the slightest, all the while being more destructive than the corruptive types, it is a very customizable and maleable type of darkness that he can shape and use whicever way he wants, even for healing. However being the way it is. 

It takes a heavy toll on Henry's body, sucking his life force should he overuse and run out of magical charge.  It is so consuming and hard to control that Henry has a tatoo of sorts on his left arm, which acts as a seal to his darkness power, he can weaken or strenghten the seal and even undo the seal entirely. It was made by his village elders in order to keep his power at bay and not kill Henry...or everyone else in his vicinity.

The main side effects of overusage are: Bleeding, Breathing heavily, Dizzyness, fainting and others.

How its used:

The way Henry uses this power in battle is by using it in short bursts of magical power as well as empowering himself with the energy in order to strenghten his abilities in battle, The dark energy charges itself during battle, up to how much the seal is set to allow. The seal will purge the energy when the fight ends, dropping all of its accumulated effects. 

Henry may use it to use a darkness orb to destroy his foes, create a dark showave that is highly destructive, make a controlled blast of dark energy around him as an AoE attack. And even do a slashing dash at his foes for massive damage. 

Ironicaly, his darkness power infused into his body allows him to heal much faster than a normal man, scaling to how much energy he has accumulated in the fight. But its a sustained ammount of recovery, over time. Whereas his life force draining power, when it drains, it drains in bursts. Making it a weird balance between nearly killing himself and recovering himself during battle.

Willpower: Henry has an abnormaly high ammount of willpower, for a human. During battle he simply refuses to give up and die, leading to him overusing his power and hurting himself accidentaly, this ends up making Henry absorb blows that would otherwise knock-out or incapaciate others. This also allows him to be resistant to illusions and other charming, or mind altering types of magic. 

This willpower translates into his magic power as well, as the higher his resolve during a battle, the stronger his magic.

Aura Sense:  A rare magical trait, Henry is finely attuned with nature and the surroundings, be it magical auras, animals, spirits and what not. Henry can feel someone from many meters away without even seeing the person, just by feeling their presence. Through their Aura, he can also read other's emotions with it as well, as emotions cause shifts in one's auras. Specialy useful at catching lies. 

Due to this Henry was often called to cleanse spirits and act as an unoficial exorcist, sending spirits away to the afterlife, or banishing them with his magic entirely. 

If one can hide their magical power or their very spiritual energy, they can hide from Henry's aura sensing abilities.

"The "Aura" sense is a variation of Henry's family technique, his father had the so called "Tactician's sense" which, considering the man was a well known, famous and respected army general. The man's sensing abilties were so powerful that he could not only sense others and spirits, he could sense their attacks, could sense their very weakness, and could read their moves, on some cases, even copy their moves exactly.  Henry did not inherit the Tactician's sense, but instead inherited a much more fine tuned magical sense, capable of communing with spirits and feeling when danger is near from much farther than his father ever could, as well as read other's emotions and words, something his father lacked."

Weapons: A medium sized longsword.

witcher_silver_sword__2_by_r1emann-d8ygb

Personality: Noble, Loyal, Stubborn, wise and charismatic. Henry is the first to step in a situation and the last to back down, holding onto his ideals to the very end, all the while being friendly and charming to others. Extremely loyal to his friends, even though he doesn't have many now...

Henry usualy tries to be neutral to the affairs of the world and politics, however he knows he cannot stand by and do nothing as of now, lest the gods wipe out the land he was born in. 

Henry's also the first one to call someone out on a lie or anything of the sort, he does not like being fooled, much less played with.

He does not like fighting for no reason, be it a hostile run in or not, he likes to have a reason to draw his blade on someone, although a spar is always nice and he enjoys one. He does not want to end up hurting others without reason.

Bio:

Henry was born into the kingdom of Xha, in one of its many towns, he lived a carefree life, utilizing his magic gifts as a way to make life better for himself and everyone he knew, even if his darkness was more of a curse than a blessing for him. He never liked having such a volatile and destructive power, but he had to admit, it was useful, and coupled with his aura sensing gift he could exorcise spirits easily. he wanted to become a Royal knight, one to protect the innocent from evil and to banish evil itself. more of a paladin...with darkness magic, gotta love the irony.

But all that changed when the gods attacked, those he thought never existed, came down from the sky and destroyed his very kingdom, his hometown, in days, not even two weeks and every known Xha residence was taken by the gods, the kingdom in ruins, Henry had to flee, trying to save his loved ones in the attack on his hometown, but ending up going berserk with his power and his seal running out of control, ending up only worsening the destruction of his home, even though he managed to help drive what few gods attacked his hometown away. 

He took up a self-exile in guilt, his goal? he does not know, he wanders this war torn land, hoping to fight back against the gods, somehow.

Miscellaneous:

Theme

Lets hope this RP doesn't die...like many others.

Edited by Scrapmaster

If you can pardon my sluggishness every now and again due to life and its frabjousness, I would be happy to join in!  This RP shows great promise from the start, and I too love the worldbuilding and concept.  It shall be time for your reveal soon, Kaspar the Grey!

All right, I finally got him up.  Please let me know if there are any changes needed, especially if things look too powerful.

Name:  Kaspar the Grey.
Race:  Grey.
Appearance:

Necromancer_by_AnaNevermajndSliver.jpg

Abilities (this includes magic, godly powers, or assorted abnormal skills):  Necromancy/Unlife (Earth-based), Black Arts (summoning, communicative rituals through death), Brute Strength.  See "Miscellaneous" for further information on Necromancy and the summoning aspect of Black Arts.
Weapons:  Sacrificial dagger, garnered via ritual.
Personality:  Dark-hearted, cold, and calculating, Kaspar finds it hard to not wear his heart on his sleeve.  Illusion magic masks his true appearance to prevent others from seeing his ugly self.  The stench of decay follows him, only seemingly hidden by a blend of his own design of rose oil and hyacinth extract, and both of them are rare commodities in the volcanic ashland.  He shows little remorse and tends to stay away even of his own kind, dealing with his trade of necromancy as he sees fit.
Bio:  A powerful necromancer in his own right, Kaspar was deemed a noteworthy figure in the Grey society and held little interest in the ideals of other races besides their gravekeeping and enbalming processes.  Then the gods came, and several neighboring Grey races were squelched like grapes in a winepress.  He could not stand idly by, not when his brethren were destroyed and the gods themselves can die.  He was especially curious about the last part, and wanted to test his resurrection methods on a dying god to satiate his interests.  All that is necessary now was to search for one.  So, he left his race and seeks out what he always wanted:  power, raw and unlimited.
Miscellaneous:  Kaspar has little need to eat, food crumbling to dust as soon as his breath makes contact with it.  This makes for easy digestion, if one likes dust and ash, but little happiness, so he devours the earth's raw magical essence instead.  Kaspar has a keen interest in new things now that he left, always seeking a mystery to unravel.  His necromancy and sustenance are earth-based, meaning that spell-casting and "feeding" cannot be done in the air and his magic is weaker when further away from flat ground.  Mountains are an exception, having strong roots to necromancy.

Edited by Vaude

Kaspar and Henry both swiftly and eagerly accepted. They're phenomenal both. Feel free to make more characters if you like (the world is very full of locations and very full of plots to be had). I'll submit one character for now whilst I meditate on any others.

Name: Ryonne Neyelmnik

Appearance:

ryonne_zpsoirlwwoa.jpg

Abilities: Midlevel mage, skilled specifically in holy, cure, and buffing magics. They keep him alive and stronger than the enemy, but are not so strong that they could obliterate hoards of unholy undead or bring an ally back from the fringe of death. He has equipped a magical pendant that grants him incredible speed.

Weapons: A long, slightly curved blade and it's hard, reinforced scabbard. The two are used in tandem.

Personality: Quiet, curt, and harsh with his words. Ryonne has a goal and it is to become stronger. He seeks this not for some vain reason, but rather to use his strength then to keep innocents safe. He has a moral compass, and it gets in the way sometimes of what he needs to do, but regardless he follows it. 

Bio: Ryonne lived a good life. He was skilled with a sword, and that got him far in Kele. Though it was often difficult for lower class Kele to advance in the rigid class based society, when a younger Ryonne took down a small squad of bandits alongside the royal guard, coming out of it unscathed, the then king, Petyr, hired him without a second thought. Ryonne had always dreamed of making a life as a soldier, and royal guard were just more prestigious soldiers. When the Gods struck down Xha, Petyr was going to move his own armies to engage the transcendant Gods, firm in his belief that he had a secret weapon that the Gods could not stand against. It would not come to be, as every royal guard failed their duty to their king when Aleksandr assassinated him in the night. Disgraced and pushed away by the sudden influx of Gods who took the place of the human royal guards, Ryonne took to the desert. He has heard rumors of Nikolai yet living and looking to take his throne back, and Ryonne hopes to find the heir soon.

Miscellaneous:

Theme Song: 

Edited by Arya Stark

Okay, I'm at work and on my phone so I'm not sure how complete I can get this but it's a start. ;)

Name: Irena Rivera

Race: Gray

Appearance (don't sweat it if you can't find an image of gray skinned people, just use a regular image and say they have gray skin):

karst_by_forsakendays-d39br9t.png

(Naturally with grey skin)

Abilities: Irena, having grown up in the harsh elements of the south, grew to adopt the element of fire as her own, learning how to manipulate flames and bend them to her will. She also has a remarkable resistance to heat, even for a grey, and can use this resistance to better protect herself from flesh wounds (but not entirely, of course). Irena was once a hunter and thus is very agile on her feet, as well as swift.

Weapons (Greys use only a single weapon, make note of whether this is the weapon they've had since the ritual or not): scythe (see image above)

Personality: Hot-headed, shut-off, and sometimes arrogant. Irena is distrusting and a loner, often relying and doing everything on her own if it means avoidance of others, even those within her own clan. She would much rather work alone than in a group, even if she would honestly prefer someone's companionship and hates the isolation that she's surrounded herself with. She is a bit ruthless at times and had been trained to be a killer from a young age, and even now doesn't hesitate to take down those between her and her goals.

Bio: Irena was the only child to her family, and not long after her birth her mother had passed away. Her father adored her, doting upon her more than perhaps any other father within the clan would, and for as long as Irena could remember it was always the two of them doing everything together. He trained her how to use her weapon and to fight, and she would embark upon the perilous battles of the clans for sport from a young age. She was taught that blood was her friend and that war was a sport, and nothing frightened the fiery red-head. While she was still mouthy and didn't often like to associate with others, she had been much more friendly and open, but this was before the attack of the gods that devastated her clan.

After their brutal attack, many of her clan had perished, including her father in his efforts to protect her. Having lost him was like having lost her beacon in life, the light that led her through everything. He had always been there for her when no one else was, and a part from him she really had no helpers or friends that she could rely upon. This is when she stopped participating in battles for fun; now it was time to kill, even those gods that had ruined her life and taken her father from her.

Miscellaneous: Theme song:

(dunno why I can't get it to actually show a video here . . . how annoying)

Okay, I'm pretty much done here. I don't know why I can't get the theme to work right in a video, but it works. ;)

Character Sheet:

Name: Zion de Wynter

Race: God

Appearance:

oathkeeper136_oc___zion_by_lunabenihime-

Abilities 

Light-Based Magic, alongside her godly abilities. She has a very powerful assortment of abilities, and one of her strongest  is the ability to summon the power of the demigods she has cultivated through the years, and summoning their weapons when needed.

Weapons: Varied, mostly a mix up swords with the occasional spear.

Personality: Bubbly and happy, she has a strong sense of justice. personally for her, justice is not served, and she has chosen to create demigods to fight her own kind. But now, she is alone, and that makes her sad.

Bio:

The Goddess of Light and one who absolutely loves people, she has long used demigods to fight her own kind, a losing battle she continues to wage for the betterment of everyone. At odds with her fellow gods she disappeared from their eyes and walked the land. She fell in love many times, but at the onset of the war her dearest, most treasured love was taken. Now she has chosen the path of true, pen war, and has begun working to help the realm of man fight against the evil gods, and always uphold the beliefs of the Light.

Miscellaneous:

Is the mother of many demigods, though most have passed on. She has lost many to the Gods, and will find a way to save everyone. Even if she must fall with the Gods she so despises.

Both accepted.

We'll see if we can't get a few more players/characters before we start hmm?

I was thinking to create an elven character, but I don't want to spread myself too thin.  I'll see what I can do over the next couple of days.

It was originally structured as an RPG, so there remain some very game-like concepts. Regardless, you should definitely join, I have lots of ideas and it promises to be lots of fun.

Name: Falling Boulder

Race: Grey

Appearance:

086971ec519d01df20ae9cb4bf5e411d.jpg But duh grey skin

Abilities: Naught but his brute strength and mighty axe have gotten him this far.

Weapon: A massive single bladed battleaxe which with Falling Boulder's considerable strength he can wield one or two handed. He indeed got this weapon from his ceremony 15 years ago, and it has served him well since then.

Personality: An amusing fellow, Falling Boulder could most easily be identified as a party kid. He loves to drink and loves life, particularly when life involves smashing the heads of his enemies. His incredible optimism helps to lead his clan towards victory, and even when defeated, Falling Boulder only springs back to life more vivid and determined than before. That is not to say that the repeated losses and the tragedies that have occurred don't hurt him, far from it. But he chooses to keep a bright attitude in the face of adversity, for his people's sake.

Bio: Falling Boulder was born the son of Rolling Mountain, the current chief. Of course, Greys did not immediately respect him. Respect must be earned, through blood. In his first battles, Falling Boulder proved that he could be capable of such. He was a natural leader among his peers, and a natural warrior among the whole clan. Things seemed destined for greatness in the Rock Clan. But everything changed when the gods attacked. The Rock Clan was at the forefront of the original invasion, beating back gods, though they could not prevail. It wasn't to be. Rolling Mountain faltered, and fell to the blade of Maleen, the general at the forefront of the invasion force. From that day forth, Falling Boulder was chief. He wanted to grieve, to be angry, sad, something. But no. He had to be a leader. But someone would pay. His axe would split heads. Though his clan has been whittled down to a fraction of its original size, Falling Boulder cannot be stopped.

Miscellaneous:

Name: Viridem Hangin

Appearance:

MyStyle1_zpsd95032a9.jpg

Abilities: Gifted wind mage, can use her abilities to fly about and other windy things.

Weapons: A set of throwing knives and a lance.

Personality: Loud and obnoxious, rather caustic. She's toxic, irritating, and cynical. Viridem is harsh without redemption, but not cruel. That's the difference between her and a villain I suppose, she can be demeaning, but she isn't violent or chaotic or moral-breaking without reason. 

Bio: Viridem was born in Xha, where she lived a life. It wasn't the life she wanted, now was it the life she thought she deserved. She was stuck in a poor part of the city, and many were stuck in the endless poverty cycle. Viridem refused to resign herself to such a fate. She trained her body so that she might be able to achieve some success as a sellsword. She learned magic from a travelling mage who she had earned a favor from. Things were all set and ready to go, she was about to leave to make a life for herself when the gods struck, hard and fast. Only her quick thinking and her determination to survive allowed Viridem to live in the newly hostile environment. She has managed to survive in the ruins, taking down patrols that got too close through some stupid bravery and a little luck, but mostly hiding. Viridem knows that she cannot live the rest of her life like this, and seeks to escape Xha, preferably with someone else. Strength in numbers right?

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2soN-6rLw0

An elf character perhaps in the future, then that'll call it for official characters, the rest will be NPCs and the like. Once again, if you're hesitating to make another character for stress reasons, or you worry for the load on my shoulders, I beg you to reconsider. There are many many plots to be had in this world, and many things that might be lost if we have fewer characters.

Eh-h-h, maybe one more character for me, this time with an elf to mismatch an abnormally aged young Grey.  Brénainn, you're up.

Name:  Brénainn Loth.

Race:  Half-Elf.

Appearance:

half_elf__druid_by_nickbarfuss-d3cfrm1.j

Abilities:  Clerical magic (healing, cleansing, and buffing spells), Law of the Woodland (druidic magics, including shapeshifting and nature magic), and lesser mastery of fire spells, ranging from signal flares to fireballs to flamethrower spouts.  Most powerful ability is a blend of clerical magic and Law of the Woodland named Divine Topiary, which shifts the wielder into a tree and channels refined regenerative power to allies.

Weapons:  The staff Freedom's Promise, see above for the appearance.

Personality:  The fires and tempers of a misspent youth had been quenched by time, leaving Brénainn a wiser and less aggressive individual who tends towards peace and balance.  Newfound rage from the gods' conquest, however, has sparked him to a vow of vengeance that will not stop until every villainous deity is reduced to fertilising loam or imprisoned within a sacred forest.  Because of his lineage as an half-elf, age does not treat him as well as his pure-blood elfin brethren.  He can be thought of as a senile codger, but with the appearance of a man barely piercing into his forties.  Believe it or not, he has a sense of humour, however eclectic.  Said sense of humour mostly revolves around joke riddles and Fermi estimates.

Bio:  Brénainn was born out of the bountiful marriage of an elven man and a half-elven woman, living a life of freedom within Trisn's realm and attuned with the beauty of nature at a young age.  He learned much more from the forest vegetation than his teachers, and more still from the animals that roamed within it, resulting in his being a rebellious and insolent child who later became a bandit.  The news of the tragic loss of his mother several decades later curbed his refractory personality, and he went back to his father a broken man.  He remained with Trisn's realm for his remaining centuries, learning the arts of healing and controlling nature, and became a cleric for his people.  Then the gods came, bringing with it the presumed death of his father on a trip to the outer lands.  Brénainn waited for weeks hoping for word of his father, but when no word came to him, not even a magical one, his hope fell into despair.  He hated those invading deities and made a strong and sturdy elven vow, a promise that his spirit would not wane before he brought the one who killed his father to justice.

Miscellaneous:  Brénainn adores maple sap and its refined state--maple sugar.  His theme is below:

Brenainn is accepted.

Name: Leah Idakeje

Race: Elf

Appearance:

Elf-Girl-Picture-2d,-fantasy,-girl,-elf,

Abilities: Wide variety of elemental magics, earth, fire, water, and wind are most often used. She combines them in a variety of ways to create a casting style all her own. Leah has also lost her tongue, and thus cannot cast traditionally, but rather uses a sign language to cast her spells.

Weapons: None.

Personality: Obviously quiet now, but even beforehand that's kind of who she was. She's a little sheepish, but also incredibly passionate about what she believes is right. Leah doesn't give up on her friends or her belief, and often can get flustered and upset when she is unable to communicate as well as she would like.

Bio: The daughter of Queen Trisn, Leah had always sought to lead her mother and her country away from the war that was slowly building. She didn't want her people to fall into a terrible war. However, the gods came down, and when they did they immediately sought out the queen herself. The god whispered in Trisn's ears, but only said lies, exploiting the queen's fears. Leah could see what the god was doing, and attempted to go to her mother to stem things off, but the god could not let this happen. They instead took Leah's tongue, and used it, saying that Vey had cut out her daughter's tongue. This was the final outrage, and the civil war began. Leah did her best to communicate the truth, but it was too late, the god was too far intrenched and Trisn trusted him too much. So instead, Leah sought out help of a different manner, and when she met Shub, she knew he was the one who could maybe make a difference. All they needed to do now was get some more help.

That's my last character, at least for now (you guys know me lol) and I'm starting the actual game thread now because I'm about to leave for the weekend and I don't want y'all to wait any longer!

EDIT: A link for convenience http://kh13.com/forum/topic/101289-rise-of-the-fallen-rp-thread/

Edited by Arya Stark

I really need to join this!
I will bring my favorite crazy, emotional detached elf, Rabs, into this conflict, before she got her most destructive magic spells and all kinds of artifacts.

But I will do it in the morning because I'm very tired right now xD

EDIT: Ok! I did it. Now to wait.

Name: Eliltari

Race: Elf

Appearance:

zhFkKg7.png

Abilities: Wields a vast repertory of elemental magics, both for Offensive or Defensive situations. Mostly stays with the "good" side of magic, but other elves say that the Lady of the Mist is far gone into the deeps of dark magic that she could destroy a while city or rise the dead with forbidden spells.  She also has the ability of psychokinesis

Weapons: Bows, swords and daggers.

Personality: Emotional detached to mostly everyone she meets, not because she sufferes from it, but because it let her take choices without getting emotionally attached to something or someone. She can be a little strange sometimes, talking with herself or saying things bluntly. She can be caring with those who she deem her friends and would give her life to protect those people. She was a happy-go-lucky girl in her youth, but she slowly realized that the world was changing and so she had to change too.

Bio: Eliltari was born and raised in the Elven Woods by her both her parents. She was the last of 3 siblings and the only female in the family besides her mother. She admired her father and her brothers for being part of the guard who protected the Queen, but there was a day when they did not come back, one by one they perished on the battlefield, leaving Eliltari and her mother by themselves. Eliltari learned magic from her mother, and later in her life she decided to join the guard. She was excellent wielding swords and a prodigy sharpshooter when a bow was in her hands. In recent years she had noticed strange things around the Queen and those close to her, there was also the fact that the Princess lost her way of speaking. Maybe the Queen, or someone close to her, could not be trusted. Perhaps the Princess was right all along. Eliltari wants to find the answers to those questions.

Miscellaneous: In secret she is a pretty good craftswoman who makes magical items such as weapons and armors, also simple yet beautiful accessories to sell to help support her mother. There is also the fact that her cloak can change into mist, and that earned her the nickname of "Lady of the Mist"

Edited by Elrandir