Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shulk

What are you Doing to Celebrate Halloween This Year?

At this point, I don't think it's much of a secret: I love the whole Halloween season, I always have loved it, and I always will. Something about it has always made this time of year feel really special to me, and it's something that I love to celebrate. I put as much time and effort into this season as I do around Thanksgiving and Christmas, and as I've had it on my mind lately, I started wondering about what other people do around this time. I don't think it's really that big of a deal to most people, but I wanted to know what other people do around this time of year. I could ask around places where I know that everyone would go all-out (even more than I do), but I thought that it'd be more interesting to ask on a site like this where we have a more diverse crowd when it comes to the subject. So, to restate the question: what are all of you doing this month in terms of getting in the Halloween spirit? (No pun intended)

I've been trying to watch some good horror movies over the weekends. I'm a busy student so I don't have a whole lot of time, but I've gotten in time to watch some movies, and I've got a couple that I'm definitely planning to watch as we get closer to the end of the month, including a very obvious choice for the night of Halloween itself. At this point, I'm too old to trick-or-treat, and I don't have any parties to go to, so something more solitary like this fits pretty well. I'll probably find an excuse to wear a costume, too. What about the rest of you?

Probably nothing this year. Last year, I just went to my mother's to get some candy and other stuff, since she doesn't do the door-to-door thing. She lectured me once on that....  :dry:

If she's doing it again, I hope this year she doesn't buy a wad-load of candy. All the stuff she gave me, I had like a half bag of candy. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I don't really celebrate Halloween, so it's just meh for me!  I dunno, it's never really caught my attention! :O

But hey, for all of you who do celebrate Halloween, I hope you all have a good one! :D

I remember that my brother told me that one Halloween, he and his ex dressed up as zombies and went to a party, and when they got out, they were taking a shortcut through an airport, and they scared the crud out of some security guards, and they were almost in big trouble!  If not for my brother saying that he and his ex were normal people, they'd have been in some really deep trouble! O.O

But yeah, lol, hope you all enjoy your Halloween! ^_^

I changed my avatar to be more halloween themed if that counts haha. I do like getting into the Halloween spirit around this time of year but I don't go all out. I'll probably just end up decorating the house a bit for the trick-or-treaters, and handing out candy, don't plan on dressing up though. Horror movies aren't really my cup of tea, but I might watch some lighter halloween themed movies like Nightmare Before Christmas or Hocus Pocus to get into the spirit. That's about it though haha. 

Dressing up as Axel for school on Halloween day, then binge watch lots of Halloween films (with 2001 A Space Odyssey somewhere in the mix), watch Over the Garden Wall and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. And changed my avatar with a Halloween picture. I'm hyped for Halloween this year xD  

Team Fortress 2, since the Halloween Update is one of the best of the year, new Halloween Effects, new Halloween maps, and you get to use your Halloween hats everywhere during the event :D

The Pootis Birds live <3

Discuss below what you plan on doing for Halloween whether it's having a party, going to one, trick or treating, cosplaying, or even not even celebrating. Doesn't matter at all.

I have classes that day, but I will be dressing up as my favorite quarterback, Eli Manning by wearing his jersey around campus.