Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zachy1993

Roleplay Kingdom Hearts: A Galaxy Far, Far Away! (RP ALWAYS OPEN!)

Sora and Riku frowned. "Why would we make all this up? It's too crazy to make up." Riku said. "And furthermore..." he took out his Keyblade. "Our sabers look different. How do you explain that?"

Later on though, the two looked at the wrecked cantina. And well...Sora got upset.
"We have to save them!" He said. "Sabine and Zeb need our help. Where do we find them?" He asked.

Zion and Xion glanced between each other.
"What's wrong, Hera?" Zion asked.

Edited by Sabre Lily

"Sabine and Zeb...they've been captured!" Hera said, taking out her blaster. "C'mon, practice'll have to wait!" She said, rushing out of the Ghost's turrets with Zion and Xion.

In the cantina, Kairi looked up as they heard a beeping. Ezra was investigating something over there, "Ezra!" Kairi shouted.

"Thats....Sabine's explosives pack!" Ezra shouted as he grabbed the bartender. "W-what!? There's a BOMB!?" the cantina owner shouted as Ezra dragged him out. "WE HAVE TO GO!" Kanan shouted at Sora and Riku.

Boba and Dengar watched from a nearby rooftop as Boba clicked the detonator and the cantina exploded in flames.

"Haha! Piece of cake!" Dengar chuckled.

"No....they're not dead." Boba said simply. "Never underestimate a Jedi..." Holding two fingers up to the side of his helmet, Boba spoke via com to Bossk. "Bossk, do you copy? Do you have a visual?" 

"Yessss! They esscaped the trap...." Bossk hissed into his com.

"Then this is your cue...pick them off." Boba replied.

Sora and Riku had barely stepped in when Kairi shouted. They turned and ran at once, wanting to gain distance and not have their adventure end in such a violent manner. But still the explosion threw them to the ground, and while Riku rolled a bit, Sora managed to get back up and skid the rest of the way, already summoning his Kingdom Key.

"Kairi!" He shouted, running towards the cantina. "Kairi you okay?" He was worried, especially about the girl he loved. he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, but of course as Riku got up, he did scan for threats.

Zion and Xion followed Hera, with Xion shielding her eyes at the explosion. "What was that!" The former puppet cried.

Suddenly Sora heard a Keyblade humming with it's lightsaber energy and a blaster bolt being blocked from going into the back of his spiky hair...by Kairi! "I"m fine Sora, you should probably pay closer attention..hehe." She teased him.

"You get behind something, use these to see who's shooting at us." Kanan said, handing Ezra a pair of macrobinoculars. Ezra nodded and hid behind some rubble as the cantina owner ran away, yelling about his ruined business.

As Ezra crouched behind and held the binocs up to his eyes...he felt a blaster on the back of his head and a thick Australian accent said from behind him: "Make a sound and I'll blow yer damn head off, kid." 

Ezra gulped.

Boba rocketed into the air and came down with a kick to Riku's head, aiming his flamethrower at Kairi and Sora to keep them from assisting their friend.

Sora raised his Keyblade, managing to block the flamethrower, his magic sending the flames flowing around him. Riku manages to dodge roll away, coming up and throwing Dark Firaga at Boba Fett. The two worked their way towards each other, playing mostly defensive. Sora would throw up Reflect as Riku covered with more Dark Firaga, the two meeting...but before they could pull anything off, something flew through the air, Keyblade out.

"I got flyboy."

-We'll get flyboy.-

Zion/Sione charged, their Keyblade out, the white blades humming with energy.

On the other side of the battlefield, as Ezra was currently caught, Xion dropped down, spinning a bit to execute a spin-kick to the man's head.

"Ezra, run!" She shouted, her Keyblade already summoned, alive with golden light.

Boba blasted the Dark Firagas into oblivion with his EE-3 carbine, a blaster bolt bouncing off of Sora's Reflect and into a wall. Upon being charged by Zion/Sione, Fett shot the rocket from his gauntlet directly at the charging Keyblader before rocketing into the air.

"Argh! Damn witch!" Dengar swore, firing off at Xion as he staggered away. 

Bossk peered through his scope and fired off a bolt that Sora managed to deflect, Kanan ran toward the building that Bossk was sniping at them from. 

"Heh, not so fast!" Bossk threw a Dioxis grenade down at Kanan, enveloping him in a poisonous gas cloud. They heard him coughing before he staggered back to them and collapsed. 

"Looks like you've got a man down..." Boba said mockingly to Zion/Sione.

Zion/Sione executed a barrel roll, the rocket flying by as she went up. 

~Dark Raid.~

They threw Oathkeeper's Dusk at Boba Fett, where it would impact with the force of a Dark Firaga.

Sora and Riku turned to leave him to Zion, heading to back up Kanan. Riku cast Aeroga, blowing the poisonous wind away, as Sora cast Curaga on the Jedi. They both then kept up the defense as Kanan recovered.

Xion deflected the bolt and advanced, slashing with Two Become One. "Get to Kanan, Ezra!" She shouted, throwing Fira at Dengar.

Boba was knocked against a nearby building from the force of the Dark Firaga impact from Zion/Sione's Oathkeeper's Dusk. Dengar was hit by Xion's Fira but it had little effect on the heavily armored hunter.

Fortunately for everyone involved, Bossk heard Xion call out the kid's name. His reptilian eyes widened as he saw Boba shaking off his injuries and aiming at Ezra's back with his blaster.

"WAIT! Hold your fire!" Bossk shouted at Boba and Dengar as he leaped down in front of Sora and Riku.

Ezra was helping Kanan when he saw Bossk, "Hey...I remember you!" 

Bossk nodded with a sharp toothed smirk at Ezra, "Glad ya do....or this could've gotten real ugly..."

"Bossk! Ye know this kid?!" Dengar said warily.

"We helped each other escape an Imperial encampment once...here on Lothal." Bossk said.

"Where did they send Zeb and Sabine?" Kanan asked grumpily.

"Y'know I get the feeling we could add to our pay we got for the Lasan and girl....if they're willing to pay for the info they want." Boba said, getting to his feet.

"You guys'd betray the Empire?" Hera asked skeptically.

"We were never loyal to them to begin with...they were offering a large sum of money...we took the job....nothing more." Bossk replied

Sora and Riku didn't lower their weapons. Panting slightly, they stayed on guard as Zion/Sione landed, one eye fading back to gold, Oathkeeper's Dusk flaring and disappearing. The three stood at the ready, listening...

"I don't think we have the money." Sora said, checking his pockets. Riku rubbed his forehead, leaving Xion to step to Zion and just stand there. One angel wing rested around her, causing Xion to blush. Sora looked to Ezra. "So, you know them? Or, him?" He asked, gesturing to the bounty hunters.

"Uhh...kinda....me and Bossk ended up being captured by someone and held hostage together...he's not so bad once ya get used to him...I think." Ezra explained to Sora and the others.

"Awww, Bossk you've gone soft-OW!" Dengar got smacked in the back of the head by Boba for that. "I'll forward you three some credits...AFTER you take us to Zeb and Sabine." Hera said.

Boba nodded, "Fair enough. But we'll need to make it look like we've captured you all...that's the only way we'll get past the Imperials."

Dengar smirked at Riku, "If ya want I can rough ya up a bit...make it look convincin'." 

Bossk sighed.

"Whaaat? It was a joke!" Dengar said defensively.

Riku didn't looked very convinced, even as Sora nodded, smiling. "Alright! Friends we didn't even know we had!" He was about to continue when they were told the best way was to look captured. He didn't look happy at that, even as Riku mused that, to be fair, it wasn't hard to do...

"No." Riku looked at Dengar. "Unless you'd like to come out worse." The teal-haired boy warned, Way to the Dawn flashing to life in his hand.

Zion just hugged Xion from behind and looked at them all. Xion only blushed, since well...Zion was pretty stacked, and was pressing against her.

Dengar frowned at the threat, but laughed it off quickly after. "Hahahaha! I like this kid! Even though he's got grey hair like an old man or somethin!" 

"We deliver you to the Imperials, you get captured and then break out? The Empire will be none the wiser, and we'll be known as the ones who brought in the Empire's most wanted fugitives." Boba said, "Sounds like a plan." 

"I advise you and the droid to stay here with your ship." Bossk instructed Hera. 

"And why's that? You expect me to just trust you to keep your word and leave you alone with the others?" Hera protested.

"Hera...we don't really have a choice." Kanan sighed. Dengar boarded Punishing One with Riku, much to the latter's displeasure. Ezra and Kanan went aboard Hound's Tooth with Bossk, and Sora, Zion and Xion boarded Slave I with Boba.

They made their way to the Star Destroyer above Mustafar. The bounty hunters clasped restraints upon their 'prisoners' and led them in once the ships landed in the hangar.

Governor Tarkin and Grand Inquisitor accompanied a squad of troopers to take the prisoners into custody. 

"Well well, I must say I had my doubts but..you Hunters are quite efficient in your work." Tarkin praised.

Boba nodded silently as he and the other two were handed credits. The trio of hunters soon took their leave and Riku and Sora were taken to interrogation alongside Kanan, Xion and Zion were thrown in a cell with Kairi and Ezra. Grand Inquisitor proceeded to have Sora, Riku and Kanan strapped to tables as Inquisitor focused on Kanan.

"Where are the OTHER rebels?"

"I know nothing..of a larger rebellion...and if I did...I wouldn't tell you." Kanan spat at Inquisitor, who merely smiled. "So noble....just like your master was. Tell me, Jedi....how did you survive Order 66? Hm?" 

Kanan looked VERY unsettled and uncomfortable as Inquisitor continued. "It was your Master: Depa Billaba who laid down her life for yours...tell me...do you recall her last words to you? Her last...final breath? You do...don't you?" 

Kanan was trying to block out the Inquisitor's words, "You see it in your sleep, you hear her voice in your head as you wake. What did she say to you?"

Kanan let out the pained word: "...Run."

Sora, Riku, Xion, and Zion did not enjoy that idea. Not one bit. But sadly, each of them was forced to follow it. Xion and Zion were interested in Slave One, at least, but kept quiet with Sora, who wisely decided to shut up. None of them were really interested in pissing off their new friends, and as such didn't really say much as, eventually, restraints were slapped on. Split up, Sora and Riku stayed close to Kanan and kept an eye out, as Xion and Zion ended up with their friends.

Sora and Riku nearly made their attempt at escape right then and there. With how the Inquisitor was acting...well, to say the least, it was despicable. Both felt the pain in Kanan's voice, and from the Inqusitor...they saw...they felt the very evil they felt when near Xemnas, Malificent, and the other villains they fought over the course of their adventures. Together they had faced the universe.

Now they had to face another.

Xion and Zion peaked out.

"Think we should escape and search for the others?" Xion asked Ezra.