Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Power Jusho

Which Kingdom Hearts character would you like to see a Halloween Town version of?

Which Kingdom Hearts character would you like to see a Halloween Town version of?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts character would you like to see a Halloween Town version of?

• Riku
    • Kairi
    • Roxas
    • Terra
    • Ventus
    • Aqua
    • I'd like to see all of them
    • Another character? Tell us below!

Suggested by VisitJoan:

Riku and King Mickey already had a Halloween Town version in KH Re:COM. They looked more of the style while keeping their same look.

So I will go with Ventus he would look cool as a Halloween character, but keeping a silly appearance whereas I think Terra and Aqua would just be more grown up Halloween looks.

Riku and King Mickey already had a Halloween Town version in KH Re:COM. They looked more of the style while keeping their same look.

So I will go with Ventus he would look cool as a Halloween character, but keeping a silly appearance whereas I think Terra and Aqua would just be more grown up Halloween looks.

But rikus outfit was literally the same thing but with darker shading.

I'd like to see how the others look like in Halloween Town apparel! That'd be fun to see!  Aqua would probably be a Succubus, Terra could be a Vampire Lord, Ventus could be a Scarecrow, Riku could be a Demon, Kairi could be a female version of Sora's Halloween Town outfit, and Roxas...hmm.  What could Roxas be?  

OOH, HE COULD BE A GRAVEKEEPER! :3

I'd like to see Roxas and Axel, to be honest. Axel's would probably be some sort of demon, something red or fire themed. Roxas...eh..I just see his as colour-changed HalloweenTown Sora, for some reason. Maybe a bat mask instead of a pumpkin.