Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

World Of Final Fantasy Demo Announced & Intro

Square-Enix has announced a demo for World of Final Fantasy that will be available on October 17 and has uploaded the intro for World of Final Fantasy. Completing the demo will let you battle and capture the:Magitek Armor P: in a coliseum in the full game. Man I must say, seeing a FF game have an anime intro reminds me of the intros in the Tales Of games lol. But I'm definitely excited to download the demo. I recently pre-ordered the game a few days ago so...yeah lol. What are your thoughts on the intro?

Edited by Tails

A bit weird to have a animated intro for a FF, or a intro in general but its nice. Cant wait for WOFF. I hate saying this but im almost more excited for this than XV. Mainly because I have no way to play XV even though I want to so firetrucking bad.  

glad that a demo is coming out. i was interested in this game because the combat was compared to FFX and the art style makes me think of what KH would look like on current gen hardware (ignoring what we're already getting in 0.2 and KH3, i mean). 

saw some footage and the dialogue sounds cringey as hell though. it was painful. 

i'm holding out hope that the gameplay will be enough to carry my interest if i ever decide to play the full game.

I'm glad this is getting a demo. I was interested in getting this game but was on the fence, so hopefully playing the demo will clear any doubts I have. I probably won't pre-order it or get it on release day though, got too many other games to worry about first. xD  

I hate saying this but im almost more excited for this than XV. Mainly because I have no way to play XV even though I want to so firetrucking bad.  

me too man, me too