Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

If the game was coming out next year they would have said by now, but it's not completely ruled out. It's definitely NOT and I mean NOT with a huge emphasis, coming before November 2017. Late next year is still possible, like December time, but it's not going to be March or a summer 2017 release.

2018 has to be the year, because 2019 is far too late.

I'd say, with all the information we know so far that KH3 could come out between November 2017 and Summer 2018.

I don't mind waiting as long as they keep the hype up by showing us screenshots or keeping us updated. I can wait till 2020 as long as they just show 1 trailer every 8-12 months.

With FF7 having it's 20th anniversary next year, it seems like that FF7R wil be a late 2017 release which will cause anything that releases within a month of it's release day to take a nosedive in sales.

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

Well, the news wasn't really delayed. We're still expecting Kingdom Hearts 3 news this Winter, we just weren't informed when exactly. This is really just to focus on 2.8 in terms of promotion and all that, y'know? I'm not saying that 2017 is a definite release for KH3, but it's certainly still a possibility, specifically a late 2017 release.

Again, the news wasn't delayed. The only thing that has been delayed is 2.8's release, and even then, from what I understand and gather, it's mainly so that there's a little bigger time gap between 2.8 and FFXV, so as they not overshadow each other. So, if I understand this right, 2.8's development hasn't really been affected or delayed. So as for KH3, the delay is only a month.

I'll say it again, the news was never delayed because we were never really promised KH3 news before 2.8; it was simply stated that KH3 news would be released/unveiled/whatever some time this Winter.

Don't be concretely certain it will be 2018. There could be a chance it comes late next year mind you. With a worldwide simultaneous release getting closer, it could be the holidays next year when we get KH3.

true, this happened with games before. Just looking at it with possibility. And E3 2017.

Well, the news wasn't really delayed. We're still expecting Kingdom Hearts 3 news this Winter, we just weren't informed when exactly. This is really just to focus on 2.8 in terms of promotion and all that, y'know? I'm not saying that 2017 is a definite release for KH3, but it's certainly still a possibility, specifically a late 2017 release.

Again, the news wasn't delayed. The only thing that has been delayed is 2.8's release, and even then, from what I understand and gather, it's mainly so that there's a little bigger time gap between 2.8 and FFXV, so as they not overshadow each other. So, if I understand this right, 2.8's development hasn't really been affected or delayed. So as for KH3, the delay is only a month.

I'll say it again, the news was never delayed because we were never really promised KH3 news before 2.8; it was simply stated that KH3 news would be released/unveiled/whatever some time this Winter.

You actually have a point. Didn't they said they move 2.8 for FFXV? then it wouldn't harm KH3 so to speak.

I wouldn't say the news was delayed. 

I was thinking next year, not December. December seems a wee bit too early for me. 

Yes and no. Nomura said that 2.8 was going to be releasing early Dec. and no KH3 news would be happening before that. Jump Festa was on the third or fourth week of Dec. and since KH trailers and announcements do have a tendency of happening there, it wouldn't be to far fetched to say that the news was going to be reveled there especially since he had to state this again after 2.8's delay almost like he was saying that they were going to show us stuff in Dec. without truly saying it. But, they only said that KH3 news was happening in winter and there was no clear date as to when it would happen, we just assumed that it would be Jump Fest since everything just lined up almost perfectly.

I don't think 3 will get delayed...but things haven't been going so well for things like that lately so idk. I'll still be holding on to a Sep.-Dec. release for it though (I don't want to be 19 when I play 3, I started playing since I was 5 and now I'm almost older than the characters and 3 still hasn't came out).  

Edited by Kingdomhe

Yes and no. Nomura said that 2.8 was going to be releasing early Dec. and no KH3 news would be happening before that. Jump Festa was on the third or fourth week of Dec. and since KH trailers and announcements do have a tendency of happening there, it wouldn't be to far fetched to say that the news was going to be reveled there especially since he had to state this again after 2.8's delay almost like he was saying that they were going to show us stuff in Dec. without truly saying it. But, they only said that KH3 news was happening in winter and there was no clear date as to when it would happen, we just assumed that it would be Jump Fest since everything just lined up almost perfectly.

I don't think 3 will get delayed...but things haven't been going so well for things like that lately so idk. I'll still be holding on to a Sep.-Dec. release for it though (I don't want to be 19 when I play 3, I started playing since I was 5 and now I'm almost older than the characters and 3 still hasn't came out).  

No no. I wasn't talking about 2.8. Just Kingdom Hearts 3. The so-called "Upcoming announcements this winter". 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

I don't want to be 19 when I play 3, I started playing since I was 5 and now I'm almost older than the characters and 3 still hasn't came out).  

You're Older then Yen Sid :0

Anyway since the delay of 2.8 and the KH3 news im getting the feeling it is gonna be a 2018 Release.

And don't feel bad.. i will be 21 and still gonna play the sh!t out of it. :)

Edited by Connected

If the game was coming out next year they would have said by now, but it's not completely ruled out. It's definitely NOT and I mean NOT with a huge emphasis, coming before November 2017. Late next year is still possible, like December time, but it's not going to be March or a summer 2017 release.

I'd say, with all the information we know so far that KH3 could come out between November 2017 and Summer 2018.

I don't mind waiting as long as they keep the hype up by showing us screenshots or keeping us updated. I can wait till 2020 as long as they just show 1 trailer every 8-12 months.

With FF7 having it's 20th anniversary next year, it seems like that FF7R wil be a late 2017 release which will cause anything that releases within a month of it's release day to take a nosedive in sales.

Why has 2018 to be the year 2017 is KH 15th anniversary too.

No no. I wasn't talking about 2.8. Just Kingdom Hearts 3. The so-called "Upcoming announcements this winter". 

Oh

You're Older then Yen Sid :0

Anyway since the delay of 2.8 and the KH3 news im getting the feeling it is gonna be a 2018 Release.

And don't feel bad.. i will be 21 and still gonna play the sh!t out of it. :)

I might be by the time this game comes out.

Next year is FF7's 20th Anniversary yes, but it's also the Kingdom Hearts SERIES 15th Anniversary, so you can't really say.

Next year is FF7's 20th Anniversary yes, but it's also the Kingdom Hearts SERIES 15th Anniversary, so you can't really say.

What is Square Enix going to favour, the remake of a game that touched a generation, saved their company and brought JRPGS to the west, or a game from a series with that has average sales figures and isn't even that popular? Oh and it's the 30th anniversary of the Final Fantasy series in 2017 so I think that's checkmate there.

Why has 2018 to be the year 2017 is KH 15th anniversary too.

That doesn't mean much to Square Enix, only to Tetsuya Nomura xD

Sorry but I've given up all hope for KH3. I was hoping 2017 but it won't happen. Nomura said that 2.8 was going to be the last KH game before 3, but look what happened. Another KH game is coming out after 2.8 and before 3. So KH3 isn't gonna be out next year.

I wouldn't say that there's a delay for Kingdom Hearts III's release, mainly because of the fact that we haven't gotten a release date as of yet, ya know? But, there's the hope that with the upcoming announcements we'll receive during Winter, I'm sure that more information regarding the game will be shown then, ya know? After 2.8 releases, I'm sure we'll get more exposure on Kingdom Hearts III, hopefully with a release window, at the very least! I'm still a firm believer that the game could come out late 2017, November the earliest or December the latest! With 1.5+2.5 coming out for the PS4 on March of next year, that'd still leave about 8 to 9 months for Kingdom Hearts III to come out, so there's still a chance!  Let's hope we see a release window for around that time! 

But yeah, like I said, we'll know where the game stands in development once we get the upcoming announcements, ya know? :)

>Waiting for KH3 like...post-63526-0-55624900-1477883834_thumb.jpg

As long as it comes out eventually. Square would be doing us a mighty insult if they suddenly cancelled it.

Edited by Marionetta

>Waiting for KH3 like...attachicon.gifSkeleton Wallpapers 2.jpg

As long as it comes out eventually. Square would be doing us a mighty insult if they suddenly cancelled it.

I swear to god, if KH3 got cancelled under any circumstances, I would immediately quit videogaming as a whole, fkn burn everything related to it.

As much i was sure about 2017 would be the year. The announcement of 1.5+2.5 really destroyed that.

3 KH games in one year is probably too much.