Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felicia Novita

How do you keep in touch (online) with KH13.com?

How do you online in KH13.com?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which device do you prefer to be used to online at KH13.com?

• PC / Laptop
    • Smartphone / Tablet
    • I like Both!

I'm just wondering how do you keep in touch with KH13.com. Which dedevice do you prefer to be used to help you stay online?

Actually, I have tried both (via PC and smartphone). I prefer I keep in touch with this forum using PC. But since I can't bring my PC / Laptop anywhere, I use smartphone to keep online. It really helps me wherever I'm not in front of my pc / leave my pc at home.

So how about you?

(I made this topic via smartphone, so forgive me if there are lot of typos.)

Edited by Felicia Novita

I use both, though I prefer PC. I usually hop on here with my phone if I'm out, or don't have my computer by me. Mobile can be a bit of a pain sometimes, especially when trying to post or mod things. 

I use my phone/tablet to check-in to KH13, and the internet in general for me. I even managed to learn a few coding techniques to bypass any inabilities I may have normally on my mobile devices. Even with this blue and bold text I use all the time, and the images I add to my posts, I use the [ ] [/ ] coding to get what I want to appear, aside from the no.cookie images I want to use (Curse you, Shun! You stole the images' cookies again! >.< ).

Rock on!

Hmm, when I wake up I use my phone. Then during the day I use mostly my tablet or when I'm out my phone. In the evening I use my PC and before I go to bed my tablet again. So yeah, I try to be here all the time xD

Most people will say PC, we've been expecting a smartphone app for years xD

Yep, even myself voted PC, since there are lot of benefits using PC. I only use phone when outside home. Sometimes online at phone is good, although yeah, PC is better :D

PC when I'm at home. Tablet for when I'm out. I can't stay away from this place haha xD

Peace!

Lol xD sometimes I do that too yuya xD

I use both, though I prefer PC. I usually hop on here with my phone if I'm out, or don't have my computer by me. Mobile can be a bit of a pain sometimes, especially when trying to post or mod things.

I agree with this. Sometimes It's hard to post link (e.g youtube or images) if I use phone. Somehow I haven't tried the chat box too when I'm online at phone...

Yep, even myself voted PC, since there are lot of benefits using PC. I only use phone when outside home. Sometimes online at phone is good, although yeah, PC is better :D

Lol xD sometimes I do that too yuya xD

I agree with this. Sometimes It's hard to post link (e.g youtube or images) if I use phone. Somehow I haven't tried the chat box too when I'm online at phone...

For images, you just need to use "code" similar to that of HTML.

It's twice, but the second time has a / in front of img

As for YouTube, it's the same deal, except you use the word "media" and remove the "s" from "https"

For images, you just need to use "code" similar to that of HTML.

It's twice, but the second time has a / in front of img

As for YouTube, it's the same deal, except you use the word "media" and remove the "s" from "https"

I see. That will help. Thank you for the tip!