Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Recommend me some Podcasts that's available on Soundclud

hey guys, i'm looking for some podcasts to listen to while I'm at work. I'd like to listen to mainly gaming or comedy related podcasts on Soundcloud. I have some like GameOverGreggy/KindaFunny, ChrisCrossMedia, GamingIllumiNaughty but I'd like some more

Edited by Power Jusho

i'd recommend The Patch from Rooster Teeth/The Know it's more informative then comedy but it's still pretty good i'd also recommend The Off Topic podcast also from Rooster Teeth, this podcast is straight up comdey they just talk about whatever they feel like whether it's Gaming, Sex, Socail life or anything else, it's a very funny podcast which i highly recommend you check out if you want a comedy podcast

i'd recommend The Patch from Rooster Teeth/The Know it's more informative then comedy but it's still pretty good i'd also recommend The Off Topic podcast also from Rooster Teeth, this podcast is straight up comdey they just talk about whatever they feel like whether it's Gaming, Sex, Socail life or anything else, it's a very funny podcast which i highly recommend you check out if you want a comedy podcast

I highly recommend the RoosterTeeth podcasts.

are they available on Soundcloud?

Hello internet

With cgp gray and Brady from Numberphile is really cool. They're both you tubers I like and their podcast (as they describe it) is the 'two guys having a chat'genre. They have different topics they talk about and every episode and it's really interesting to listen to what they have to say. From movies, to life, to the fate of the universe and everything inbetween.