Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

KH13 mentioned by IGN once again

It seems like this is becoming normal for us now, xD

Thanks to our fabulous news translator, Catherine Mueller, we were the only ones to provide translations to a very 'sudden' Nomura interview with Dengeki PlayStation. With that said, our article on the 1.5/2.5/2.8 cover artwork message toward KH3 got looks from IGN, and they gave us a shout for the translations. :D

Wonder when we'll get a wiki page of our own. Haha.

I saw it, Liked it and we´re famous. The Weird part it´s IGN and we are always hating on them for there mistakes xD However that´s a smart of them.

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Can I just say something real quick?  Something really potentially gutpunchy?

Some of you all are kind of hypocritical.  Whenever IGN is at the center on this site, whether it's something positive or negative, nearly everyone here has a negative reaction.  "They got this wrong!"  or "Typical IGN lol" or "8.5!!!"  Heck...do you want me to list all the threads devoted specifically to bitching about IGN?

But right here, right now, it's all "Yay IGN!" because of...praise.  That's very, very shallow.  D:

Okay.  I'm down now.  Don't hurt me!

The community doesn't like IGN since they always say something wrong about the series. Most of the time, IGN states incorrect facts, makes stupid ideas about KH, etc. We're just happy that, even though they aren't the best for KH, they are one of the biggest gaming sites ever, they recognized KH13. 

When was the last time KH13 was mentioned?

Last year, in relation to the LinkedIn 'leaks?' I guess you would call them. http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90417-kh13-featured-on-ign-again/

In any case nice to see KH13 being recognized by IGN, pretty neat, again. xD 

The community doesn't like IGN since they always say something wrong about the series. Most of the time, IGN states incorrect facts, makes stupid ideas about KH, etc. We're just happy that, even though they aren't the best for KH, they are one of the biggest gaming sites ever, they recognized KH13.

We are famous guys! xD

IGN could cure world hunger and this fanbase would still go out of their way to hate on them. They messed up three times at a push-the Roxas is garbage and the Eraquees thing, also that one time they talked about 1.5 but that was years ago so who cares?. Every other time has just been criticism, but the community can't take that so they moan at IGN for every little thing. Nowadays the coworkers and staff of IGN are attacked with nothing with petty insults because a few people messed up. When they gave their impressions on 2.8 and said that DDD wasn't as good as KH2 or KH1 the YouTube comment section was filled with hate, some people in the community behaved so rudely towards 1 person said they didn't like DDD. IGN has made a few mistakes but the blame lies mainly on the fanbase for not being able to take criticism. There's always the argument of 'They should just report the news!' which is ridiculous. If they are able to give opinions and insight on games, then let them do it-that's how some people earn their money-from making these videos.

Oh wait, I can't generalise a fanbase because only a handful of people attacked IGN? But that's exactly what some people here do when IGN makes a mistake?

Edited by Barry Bacon Allen

Can I just say something real quick?  Something really potentially gutpunchy?

Some of you all are kind of hypocritical.  Whenever IGN is at the center on this site, whether it's something positive or negative, nearly everyone here has a negative reaction.  "They got this wrong!"  or "Typical IGN lol" or "8.5!!!"  Heck...do you want me to list all the threads devoted specifically to bitching about IGN?

But right here, right now, it's all "Yay IGN!" because of...praise.  That's very, very shallow.  D:

Okay.  I'm done now.  Don't hurt me!

giphy.gif

And let's not forget...

7.8/10 too much water

We are famous guys! xD

IGN could cure world hunger and this fanbase would still go out of their way to hate on them. They messed up three times at a push-the Roxas is garbage and the Eraquees thing, also that one time they talked about 1.5 but that was years ago so who cares?. Every other time has just been criticism, but the community can't take that so they moan at IGN for every little thing. Nowadays the coworkers and staff of IGN are attacked with nothing with petty insults because a few people messed up. When they gave their impressions on 2.8 and said that DDD wasn't as good as KH2 or KH1 the YouTube comment section was filled with hate, some people in the community behaved so rudely towards 1 person said they didn't like DDD. IGN has made a few mistakes but the blame lies mainly on the fanbase for not being able to take criticism. There's always the argument of 'They should just report the news!' which is ridiculous. If they are able to give opinions and insight on games, then let them do it-that's how some people earn their money-from making these videos.

Oh wait, I can't generalise a fanbase because only a handful of people attacked IGN? But that's exactly what some people here do when IGN makes a mistake?

I was one of the people that felt that was quite immature DDD is by far out of all the command deck games the weakest and it had some gimmicks that were just very eh so yeah that's a valid criticism (Seriously Balloon is way to OP.)

The Roxas is a garbage character and Eraqeez thing is where I sorta just eh I felt the Roxas is a garbage character and nobody likes him was generalizing an entire fanbase without a clue so the backlash for (especially considering a lot of people love Roxas and have stated they'd take him over Sora anyday.) was going to happen

People generally also dislike when you pronounce names incorrectly and then begin talking about stuff you have no clue about (They attempted to fix this by covering it again but with someone who knew at least some clue what was going on so all is good there.)  

I was one of the people that felt that was quite immature DDD is by far out of all the command deck games the weakest and it had some gimmicks that were just very eh so yeah that's a valid criticism (Seriously Balloon is way to OP.)

The Roxas is a garbage character and Eraqeez thing is where I sorta just eh I felt the Roxas is a garbage character and nobody likes him was generalizing an entire fanbase without a clue so the backlash for (especially considering a lot of people love Roxas and have stated they'd take him over Sora anyday.) was going to happen

People generally also dislike when you pronounce names incorrectly and then begin talking about stuff you have no clue about (They attempted to fix this by covering it again but with someone who knew at least some clue what was going on so all is good there.)  

The Roxas situation could have been handled better, Mitch Dyer could have just said 'I hated Roxas because he was boring etc' but it seemed like a heat of the moment type of thing.

Anyway, the E3 2015 trailer was bad coverage but it's a videogame and I don't think some people here understand that xD. They got so worked up over nothing.