Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Looks really good man! :D Only criticism I would have are the eyes, I think you can improve that. (Just my personal opinion, I can't draw at all xD) But besides that it is really great. Keep it up!

Looks really good man! :D Only criticism I would have are the eyes, I think you can improve that. (Just my personal opinion, I can't draw at all xD) But besides that it is really great. Keep it up!

Oh most definitely!  Eyes and hands are a fatal flaw for me x D.  Thanks man! ^^

As someone who both loves and appreciates Venitas and Terranort (and has them from the 2.8 trailer as the Facebook Cover Photo) can I just say.
Asdfghjkl; this is SO GREAT. I agree with the above about the eyes but otherwise I think you've done a fantastic job of depth and light!

Ooh, Venitas and Terranort look so sinister and threatening!  Great job with this piece!  It definitely gives off the vibe of intensity! And well, I agree with everyone else on the eyes, but really, other than that, everything else is spot on, including those waves of darkness you drew on the background! That was a nice touch! Great drawing! :D

Hmm, and as for the November piece...how about it being Aqua falling into the darkness, just before Mickey reaches out to her? :3

As someone who both loves and appreciates Venitas and Terranort (and has them from the 2.8 trailer as the Facebook Cover Photo) can I just say.Asdfghjkl; this is SO GREAT. I agree with the above about the eyes but otherwise I think you've done a fantastic job of depth and light!

Thank you so much! ^^

Ooh, Venitas and Terranort look so sinister and threatening!  Great job with this piece!  It definitely gives off the vibe of intensity! And well, I agree with everyone else on the eyes, but really, other than that, everything else is spot on, including those waves of darkness you drew on the background! That was a nice touch! Great drawing! :D

Hmm, and as for the November piece...how about it being Aqua falling into the darkness, just before Mickey reaches out to her? :3

Thank you! I'm glad that you got that vibe! I was shooting for that. As for your idea, I do like it. I'll definitely take it into consideration! Although I may hold that off for January since I did Aqua last month.

Thank you! I'm glad that you got that vibe! I was shooting for that. As for your idea, I do like it. I'll definitely take it into consideration! Although I may hold that off for January since I did Aqua last month.

You're welcome! Your drawing was definitely awesome! :3

Ooh, and okay, sounds great! Okay, then let's see, what other idea could I suggest to you for your November piece...?  Hmm, oh, I got it!  How about a piece featuring the Foretellers?  Or maybe something related to Dream Drop Distance?

You're welcome! Your drawing was definitely awesome! :3

Ooh, and okay, sounds great! Okay, then let's see, what other idea could I suggest to you for your November piece...?  Hmm, oh, I got it!  How about a piece featuring the Foretellers?  Or maybe something related to Dream Drop Distance?

I definitely would like to do something with the foretellers. I will probably do that for next month!