Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Well Looks like Vexen's Been...

from 2:15 onwards after Vexen's shield shatters I like how he just stands there and waits for Sora to go into final form lol. He doesn't even make an attempt to run away.

Was funny how it took tails a while to go into Final form and Vexen is still helpless without a shield xD

Awesome job Tails!!

When you were almost going to do another Comet instead of Final xDx Nice save on that

Also I didn't think Thundaga would be so effective against Anti-Sora

Yeah I almost didn't pay attention to that until the second I noticed that I was gonna use another Comet limit instead of going into my drive form lol. And yeah, magic spells are really affective against Anti-Sora. Though I mainly use thundaga against him to keep my distance away from him. He can be annoying when he comboes the crap out of you.

I guess you could say this video is kinda... Cool.....

I'll leave now :(

Nice vid though!

Haha nice pun :P. And thanks!

from 2:15 onwards after Vexen's shield shatters I like how he just stands there and waits for Sora to go into final form lol. He doesn't even make an attempt to run away.

Was funny how it took tails a while to go into Final form and Vexen is still helpless without a shield xD

Awesome job Tails!!

Lol yeah I almost choked with getting into another drive form. Good thing I stopped myself, haha.

Edited by Tails