Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Rose Riku

Image Merman Love. o.o

I was at my friend's house earlier and she was playing Kingdom Hearts 2. She happened to go into Atlantica and I was feeling pretty bored ... so ...

I grabbed her giant crayon box and a notebook and decided to scribble this to amuse her. It is now hanging on her wall because it's the most awesome thing ever. I'm gonna make her draw me a picture of a Mermaid Marluxia later so I can hang it on MY wall. xDD

So, no, this isn't art. But it IS an image that I thought I would share because... it's KH, it's stupid, and I'm bored. LMAO. It took me ten minutes and I only used like, six crayons out of a 52 pack. xDD

Posted Image

Don't judge. I already know Ima ree. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

none tis cauz the color srry, you should of picked a blood red, not a rose red, ti looks too much like marmar and roxas kind of looks liek dem-dem

not black.

dark red.

but i was using craptastic crayons. so i was too lazy. like i said, i wasn't really trying to be artistic. just silly.

but he does look like marluxia. xD

Wow. You two. I'm just trying to say what you can improve on.

And yes he does look like Marly. lol

And all I said was that it was dark red. Not black. Shoot or I'll hault. (What?) xD [[inside joke]]

Anyway... WHAT ABOUT BEN STILLER? xDDD RANDOM! lol.

I like how you made their faces so cute ^^ And you're not stupid nor crazy for drawing this; I've done it too. ^^; Feel free to check out my merman version of Demyx.