Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mag77

I'm sorry to post this but...

No need to feel sorry, seriously, I don't even know how you got together to write this, I wouldn't have been able to.

Sorry, I'm not good at this, especially when speaking to people I don't know that well, but the least I can do is wish you good luck getting over it.

It must be so hard... I can't even think of good advice for you...

Know that he now rests in peace, and he's watching over you, don't let his death be a drag for you, that's probably not what he wanted.

Kepp it up mag! :D

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss and my condolences to you and your family during this devastating and difficult time. Know he has found peace, but he is still with you, watching over you as your guardian angel. If there's anything this community can do for you, even just in support please let us know. That would have been incredibly traumatic for you, and never apologise for something like this I'm glad you've reached out to this community for support, and we hope we can give it to you.

Honestly this is a current fear of mine, my father has had severe heart problems, lung problems, kidney problems and been admitted to hospital several times in the last months, I feel every day I'm waiting for the call, the call I don't want to hear. But I digress, sending all the love your way, you will always have people hear willing to be the metaphorical shoulder to cry on and know don't feel guilty as you progress through the stages of grief. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace wherever he is now. And don't be sorry about posting about it here. If someone very close to me suddenly passed away I'd probably post about it here as well. We're all friends here, and we're here to help you feel better now. *hugs*

I'm so, SO sorry to hear about this. When I read this thread it utterly broke my heart. To loose someone like that is just impossible to phatom unless you experience it for yourself. The fact that your father was such a great part of your life just breaks my heart.

Back when my grandmother first died in 2012, I posted a thread here too. And just like it is now, everyone here is supportive. My grandmother and grandfather raised me. They were both parents to me. They too had such a huge part in molding who I am. They also bought KH for me with a PS2. They also knew how much I loved KH and tried their best to make me happy. My grandfather also passed, so I can definitely understand how it feels. It's feels like the world just ended.

I know it's hard and I know the grief is just unbearable. I know you can do it. This was what fate has declared, and everything happens for a reason. You're going to be okay.

Again, I'm just so sorry that this happened to you. I wish I could just hug you right now. Please take it easy and know that no matter what, your father still loves you. He'll be rooting for you in the afterlife.

I'm sorry to hear that, mag. Deep condolences for you and the whole family. Keep strong always. I know that's hard to lose someone important and closest with you. I also had ever felt the same as you. Last year, I lost my oldest cousin, he was sick and passed away. He was quiet person when he was still alive, but before he passed away, he was talking lot with me, we shared our interests together. I also didn't believe that it was our last time talking together. He also liked KH and Final Fantasy things, he even asked me if later on I would purchase KH 3. I was shocked that I got news that he had passed away 2 weeks after our chats at my home. I didn't believe that I was the last person he talked with.

I know that's sad and hard to believe that our closest person in this world has passed away, but keep strong mag, you are not alone. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace. :(

I am so very sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be extending to your family. I could not imagine what it would be like to lose someone so dear to you so suddenly. I'm glad that you came to us to talk. Know that we support you 100%, and if you ever need a friend or to talk further please know that I'm always here.

You are looking at things the right way: his passing was likely peaceful, and I am sure that he's happily with God and at peace now. It may be hard, but I know that you and your family will get through this tribulating time. I wish you all the best.

Wow...I have no words for this...this is just so sad!  Mag, my condolences and sincerest laments go to you and your family!  I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel!  Losing someone so close to you like that, it has to be heart wrenching! :(

But from the sound of it, you two were very close, and you two got along well, so if this serves as any comfort, I think you can rest easy, because in life, you showed him that you loved him, and you two got along well, and you shared your interests and passions together, ya know?  As long as you keep all the good memories with him in your heart, he'll never really be gone! Yes, I know it's cliche to say that, but it's true! Even though our loved ones may not be there physically, they always reside in our hearts!

But back to the point, my sincere condolences go to you and your family!  May your father rest in peace! :(

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :( I can't guarantee that it's gonna get any easier, but I can guarantee that your dad is gonna be in your heart every step of the way in this journey. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss, and you'll be in my thoughts.

Im so so sorry, i feel like there's nothing I can say right now that will help you, and I'm not too good when it comes to things like this.

I can't begin to imagine how you're feeling, so the best that I can say to you is that your dad had 68 wonderful years on earth and you both got to spend time with each other, so, and I'm sure people have already told you, you can treasure those good memories and remember him at his best.