Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

Nintendo's New Console Revealed

Controllers look firetrucking small, but other than that, not bad. Now the questions remain: starting price and how powerful is this? (Besides when on the go, because someone mentioned there was frame drops, but it could be the video itself.)

Also this is going to replace the 3DS if it's easy to make/port games on here.

Edited by OmegaForte

Controllers look firetrucking small, but other than that, not bad. Now the questions remain: starting price and how powerful is this? (Besides when on the go, because someone mentioned there was frame drops, but it could be the video itself.)

yeah the power on the mini screen has to be equal to a tablet computer or better to guarentee a steady frame-rate. still looks hella cool!

i im just wondering how much money i need to spend it an what the games will be at lach.

We have no Idea it just came out! But know forsure that there will be a press release and a full description of it when we get closer to March.

Looks pretty convenient to me. I mean dang!  :O

You can play it at home on your TV and take it on the go.  

It may looks small, but dang! 

What if the next Kingdom Hearts game after the Xehanort Saga will show up on the NSwitch? 

I know I know. We have PS4s and Xboxes. But come on! 

Well I think $400.00 is a pretty reasonable price for this new system. I would definitely drop that much money for this thing.

Give me a price and tell me if there is a bundle with Breath of the Wild and show some launch titles need to know what I can play with it right away, if Breath of the Wild is one of them that would be even better

There will most likely be a bundle for it since it will be a launch title for the Nintendo Switch.

What if the next Kingdom Hearts game after the Xehanort Saga will show up on the NSwitch? 

A KH game on the Nintendo Switch seems pretty likely since this is a home console/handheld hybrid. I won't be surprised if a future KH game comes out on it sometime in the near future.

There will most likely be a bundle for it since it will be a launch title for the Nintendo Switch.

A KH game on the Nintendo Switch seems pretty likely since this is a home console/handheld hybrid. I won't be surprised if a future KH game comes out on it sometime in the near future.

What if KH 2.8 comes to NS as a port?

What if KH 2.8 comes to NS as a port?

Won't happen I'm afraid as neat as that sounds. But I could see KH3 or a future KH game running on KH3's engine being on it. That would certainly be interesting since a KH title has never been on a Nintendo home console before.

Well I think $400.00 is a pretty reasonable price for this new system. I would definitely drop that much money for this thing.

that seems like a good price for at the start but a little to exepise for me.

I only have one question: doe's it have a 3D screen? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well all except for one of the spin-offs(BBS) were on a Nintendo Handheld Console and because this is a portable consoel as well, probably a new spin-off will be released on it, and it probably be called: Kingdom Hearts: Switch or Kingodm Hearts: Swap

I'm gonna have to agree with some people here and say that the controllers are small and they don't look all that comfy. But my overall opinion..it seems interesting. I'm intrigued that they're finally putting some more "mature" games on a Nintendo console once again because the whole market for the 3DS/Wii just doesn't compel me enough to bother with the company's products much.