Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

Film "Logan" 1st Trailer

Didn't see anybody else post this so I figured I'd post about it.

I'm not the biggest X-Men movie buff (especially when discussing The X-Men Movie That Shall Not Be Named) but it seems like for this movie at least, Fox is trying a little harder than usual. It is, after all, a very personal story for a very beloved character, that being Wolverine, so maybe it'll be handled with a little more care this time around. Of course, this is just a trailer.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I love Old Man Logan (which is what this movie is based off of) And I'm sure this will probably be the best Wolverine movie, considering it is also Hugh Jackmans last movie as Wolverine, so they better do this one justice.  This dose look great and it's coming out fairly soon so I will be watching this, I should really watch Days of Future Past and Apocalypse as well.

I got the chills when I saw the trailer for this film! It's hard to believe that next year will be Mr. Jackman's last run as Wolverine! All I can say is that the actor has done an excellent job portraying the character, and I hope Logan is a perfect send-off for him, ya know?

Even though I love Marvel, I've never actually been such a big fan of the X-Men, though I've seen most of the films that have come out! (With the exception of Apocalypse and First Class!)  But out of all the X-Men related films, the ones I love the most are the Wolverine films! And Deadpool! (Yes, even Origins, which people hate, lol. xD)

I've loved Wolverine's solo films so far, so Logan looks like it'll be the best yet!  It's going to be an emotional film, to be sure! 

Too bad that old Logan will be out after this. Would've loved to see him involved in Deadpool 2! But hey, all respect goes to Jackman for having committed to the role for so long, ya know? :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I don't like X-Men but this seems awesome. o_o I don't need to see the X-Men movies to see this movie do I?

Not really. All you need to know is that its in the far-off future, Logan/Wolverine is dying, mutants are all but extinct, and that kid you saw is mostly likely his daugher/clone X-23.

The feels.

Seriously, they chose one of the most beautiful songs out there for this, and it fits perfectly.  It's weird, but it feels much more like The Last of Us or The Road rather than an X-Men movie.

Do not disappoint us!  (Can't wait to see what viral marketing stunt Deadpool busts out for this)

Edited by Iggy

Not really. All you need to know is that its in the far-off future, Logan/Wolverine is dying, mutants are all but extinct, and that kid you saw is mostly likely his daugher/clone X-23.

Sweet. :D

Could be good, looks cool.

Fox IMO has been very hit or miss with the X-Men franchise. 

I know it won't happen anytime soon, but I wish they would just give everything back to Marvel already.