Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TD Twilight

KH1 TOP 5 HARDEST BATTLES IN KH1.5

Hardest battles in KH1.5?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Whats the hardest battle in KH1.5?

• Sephiroth
    • Kurt Zisa
    • Ursula
    • Riku (Hallow Bastion)
    • Mysterious Man
    • Demon/wave battles before the final door
    • Phantom at the clock tower
    • Guard armor
    • Ansem battle
    • Maleficent (dragon form)
    • Maleficent (first form)
    • Shadow Sora

1:Sephiroth

2:The Mysterious Man

3:Battle before the final door in the end of the world(including the demon on the mountain)

4:Kurt Zisa

5:Riku Hallow bastion second fight

Honorable Mention: The Phantom at the clock tower, both Ursula fights (specifically on 0 EXP Proud runs)

These are my top 5 hardest fights that I had the most trouble with in KH1.5. I will be posting a video in the coming months discussing my choices and i will also be including this poll/discussion into the video so feel free to vote and comment so we can discuss :) 

well Of course saphiroth would be the 1st and most hard boss of all.

and ursula both battles is hard too but we could win if we know how to fight her.

the unknown is the 2nd hard boss but if you know his pattern he turns easy.

riku-ansem is hard too if when he's about to die he will mostly cast dark aura so.. yeah

im playing proud mode found it soo easy

well Of course saphiroth would be the 1st and most hard boss of all.

and ursula both battles is hard too but we could win if we know how to fight her.

the unknown is the 2nd hard boss but if you know his pattern he turns easy.

riku-ansem is hard too if when he's about to die he will mostly cast dark aura so.. yeah

im playing proud mode found it soo easy

Try 0 EXP level 1 with only the kingdom key ;)

I'm not counting the secret bosses.

For me it was:

1. Maleficent's Dragon Form (She was legitimately hard. She does SO much damage, and it was difficult to dodge her attacks.)

2. Riku battle (Doesn't hit as hard as the dragon, but he is kind of fast and hard to keep up with.)

3. That "demon" is named Chernabog (Hits hard, very hard. But I put him in third because he has a set move pattern, unlike the dragon.)

4. Ansem (Not too hard, but he is not exactly easy either.)

5. Guard Armor (He was only hard when I first fought him.)

As for miss Ursula, she is "annoying", not "hard". Those two words have two completely different meanings. She would be nothing if it weren't for those stupid lighting bolts she never stops using.

1. Sephiroth (Leaf Bracer makes it easier but in the original this shit was tough).
2. Mysterious Man - Due to that annoying electrical attack which messes up your command menu.

3. Riku (Ansem) -  If you haven't learned Counterattack.

4. Ursula - A fight where button mashing isn't the "key" to victory.

5. Ice Titan - Because it just drags on 

Marluxia's second phase is also pretty annoying since he is aerial. And the phase after that is also pretty annoying.

Phantom is another fight which just drags on as well...

For me, the top 5 hardest battles would have to be:

5) Maleficent (Dragon Form): The first time I played the first Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Maleficent would always whoop me, and I'd always get infuriated whenever I'd get burnt with her emerald flames going around all over the place! But after learning her patters and avoiding the flames, the battle wasn't so bad! :D

4) Sephiroth: Really, after learning his patters and ensuring I had a bevy of Potions and Ethers along for the ride, battling Sephiroth was quite easy! Just had to block his attacks and watch him closely! Oh, and be a high enough level, or else I'd get destroyed! But yeah, he was pretty hard my first few times! :3

3) Phantom: At first, I found it impossible fighting against this boss, so naturally, I almost always lost, and whenever I'd deal slight damage, I'd die! But then when I saw that its orb reacted to the elemental spells, that's when I knew the key to defeating it! It was still powerful though, so I had to keep my distance! So yeah, the Phantom was pretty hard! :P

2) Riku (Hollow Bastion): I think it's safe to say we all lost more than a dozen times against this particular battle against Riku!  I mean, good God, even though I tried reading his movements, his combos were still powerful as heck, and I had to keep myself on my toes! Definitely a battle I felt proud of emerging from after finishing it! So much epicness and nostalgia! :')

1) Kurt Zisa: I've always hated this little bugger, and I always will! He was always one of the bosses I hated facing against the most!  The thing that killed me the most was when he did that spinning attack horizontally and vertically!  There were times I couldn't dodge those spins, and the result would be death! But after fighting enough times, I got the hang of beating him! X3

For me, the top 5 hardest battles would have to be:

5) Maleficent (Dragon Form): The first time I played the first Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Maleficent would always whoop me, and I'd always get infuriated whenever I'd get burnt with her emerald flames going around all over the place! But after learning her patters and avoiding the flames, the battle wasn't so bad! :D

4) Sephiroth: Really, after learning his patters and ensuring I had a bevy of Potions and Ethers along for the ride, battling Sephiroth was quite easy! Just had to block his attacks and watch him closely! Oh, and be a high enough level, or else I'd get destroyed! But yeah, he was pretty hard my first few times! :3

3) Phantom: At first, I found it impossible fighting against this boss, so naturally, I almost always lost, and whenever I'd deal slight damage, I'd die! But then when I saw that its orb reacted to the elemental spells, that's when I knew the key to defeating it! It was still powerful though, so I had to keep my distance! So yeah, the Phantom was pretty hard! :P

2) Riku (Hollow Bastion): I think it's safe to say we all lost more than a dozen times against this particular battle against Riku!  I mean, good God, even though I tried reading his movements, his combos were still powerful as heck, and I had to keep myself on my toes! Definitely a battle I felt proud of emerging from after finishing it! So much epicness and nostalgia! :')

1) Kurt Zisa: I've always hated this little bugger, and I always will! He was always one of the bosses I hated facing against the most!  The thing that killed me the most was when he did that spinning attack horizontally and vertically!  There were times I couldn't dodge those spins, and the result would be death! But after fighting enough times, I got the hang of beating him! X3

What about Sephiroth in the original without Leaf Bracer or will that make no difference to you?

Sephiroth is easy. Ursula's second form is a pain in the butt, but that's the controls. Unknown is the toughest, easily, since you literally can get killed by poor luck.

Kurt Zisa was also really easy, but fun; it's basically a tutorial on the harder boss fights, teaching you to deftly switch between different combat styles. One of my favorite battles of the whole series.

Sephiroth is easy. Ursula's second form is a pain in the butt, but that's the controls. Unknown is the toughest, easily, since you literally can get killed by poor luck.

Kurt Zisa was also really easy, but fun; it's basically a tutorial on the harder boss fights, teaching you to deftly switch between different combat styles. One of my favorite battles of the whole series.

What's your thoughts on Phantom then?

What's your thoughts on Phantom then?

Tough, but mostly due to the lack of a shortcut menu for spells. Plus it's more attrition than reflex; hit, retreat, hit, retreat rather than actively dodging and watching the enemy. So it's more a workout for the hands than it is a difficult boss battle =P.

Tough, but mostly due to the lack of a shortcut menu for spells. Plus it's more attrition than reflex; hit, retreat, hit, retreat rather than actively dodging and watching the enemy. So it's more a workout for the hands than it is a difficult boss battle =P.

Also you gotta keep your eyes on that clock. 

Anyway the way you described it makes it sound really similar to a certain secret boss in BBS...