Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So obviously, we haven't met the original personas of the non-RG Org13 members. Do you think we'll meet them again in KHIII? Will they be in separate worlds, or the same one? Are they from a world we've been to before? Will they be antagonists or allies? What would their aims be? How would they react to seeing Sora again? Would they still be able to use their powers? And obviously, what could their names be?

I have so many questions about this group, and I really hope we get answers to these during KHIII. I'd personally love to see them in their normal outfits, out of their cloaks. What about you guys?

I can't really say anything except "ditto", I'd really like to learn those answers myself. I don't know whether I want them to make up the remaining Seekers of Darkness like some people are speculating, since by Xemnas' admission most of them weren't fit enough for the task, either for being too weak, not having the proper will, or just not being trustworthy enough. The only guy who could possibly have a decent chance would be Luxord...but we know nothing about him beyond what we saw and he didn't seem to be as highlighted as other members like Saix or Xigbar were, so that would just be too random. Still, it's curious that what looks to be Nobodies belonging to Marluxia are around, so I am curious as to what that really means. I mean, they could still have access to all Nobodies even after their masters were dealt with, the Samurai still show up after Roxas fades into Sora and you still fight Dancers and Dragoons and stuff after Demyx and Xaldin are taken care of too, so it might not mean Marluxia is back. At least, not as Marluxia anyway.

I mean, they could still have access to all Nobodies even after their masters were dealt with, the Samurai still show up after Roxas fades into Sora and you still fight Dancers and Dragoons and stuff after Demyx and Xaldin are taken care of too, so it might not mean Marluxia is back.

Sorry I should clarify, when I meant powers I meant more their weapons and the magic that comes with those weapons. For example, Demyx's sitar and the dancing water, Marluxia's scythe etc. I mean we saw that Axel can still use his chakrams, so they probably can, but would they be at the same power, or less? Oh I've also always wondered what allowed them to get those weapons in the first place, did they have them before becoming nobodies? (Or at least weaker versions xD)

Sorry I should clarify, when I meant powers I meant more their weapons and the magic that comes with those weapons. For example, Demyx's sitar and the dancing water, Marluxia's scythe etc. I mean we saw that Axel can still use his chakrams, so they probably can, but would they be at the same power, or less? Oh I've also always wondered what allowed them to get those weapons in the first place, did they have them before becoming nobodies? (Or at least weaker versions xD)

I know, I was just kind of going on a tangent. I get what you mean. xD

I'd like to see the remaining members we haven't seen yet too!  I'm pretty sure that we'll get the chance to see them in Kingdom Hearts III!  For the names, Demyx could be Emyd or Ymed, Luxord could be, um...Rould? Larxene could be Arelene, and Marluxia could be Aruliam!

As for whether they'd be friends or allies, that's yet to be seen! Either way, I can't wait to see them make a return, which I hope they do! :D