Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Kingdom Hearts series producer Shinji Hashimoto attending Paris Games Week with a special Kingdom Hearts presentation on October 27, 2016

UPDATE: Tetsuya Nomura, director of the Kingdom Hearts series, has teased that something will be coming related to Kingdom Hearts 'late night'. It is unsure if this is late in Japan or not. He teases that he'll be making about 5 tweets by late night. You can check out his tweet, translated in bing, below.

Prediction manual is written "tonight tweeting 5 times". Deep at night time but today is a little late at night is? Waiting time is recommended to "KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained?" and the "WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY" was released today. @ Nomura #_KH

Square Enix France has announced that Kingdom Hearts series producer, Shinji Hashimoto, will be in attendance at Paris Games Week 2016 in Paris, France. He will be at Paris Games Week with Square Enix for a special Kingdom Hearts presentation, after Final Fantasy XV's presentation on Thursday, October 27th, 2016 at 10:00 AM USA EDT/7:00 AM USA PDT.

You can read Square Enix France's post in English thanks to Google Translate.

You are fans of the world of KINGDOM HEARTS? Producer Shinji Hashimoto made us the great honor of visiting us on the Paris Games Week living room with a special presentation of KINGDOM HEARTS! This happens on Thursday just after the presentation FF XV, at 16.00 at our booth!

What do you think will be shown at the Kingdom Hearts Paris Games Week presentation? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Are you fans of the world of KIngdom Hearts? The Prodducer, Shinji Hashimoto gave us the great honour of visiting us at our Paris Games Week room with a special presentation of Kingdom Hearts! This will occur on Thursday, just after the FFXV presentation at 16:00 at our stand!

I think this is a better translation, looks like all those years of plugging in Translates holes for homework paid off! And I still have my French dictionary too xD

I'm cool with whatever their gonna show at this special presentation for KH, but ever since 2.8 got delayed, my excitement has shifted from that game to XV! Could change after the special presentation, but it depends on what their gonna show!

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Not sure why you would, the way they worded that post makes it seem like we're gonna get a cool little treat to do with KH, nothing big most likely.

Yay, more Kengdim of Hertz. I can never get enough Kengdim of Hertz news!

Maybe the HD remixes for the ps4? I think it's too soon to have another 2.8 trailer, we know there will be one more but that will probably be in late December or closer to the release date. Also no KH3 info until after 2.8's release so I'm really curious as to what this could be.

my prediction is possibly revealing KH3 for the Switch since it just got announced? They gave out the development kits to the 3rd party's in June I believe, so who knows.

Not even close. Nomura has said no more KH3 until after HD2.8 and KH3 has been in development since 2010 which is long before the Nintendo Switch. Besides, they never "announced" anything KH for the Switch anyway.

well logan twtted before it delected he got wonderful kh news form square staff member so stay tuned

okay what happneed the page isnt there anyomore was it a mistake on sqaure enix part or it oculd be thay wanted it as a surpsie

well logan twtted before it delected he got wonderful kh news form square staff member so stay tuned

okay what happneed the page isnt there anyomore was it a mistake on sqaure enix part or it oculd be thay wanted it as a surpsie

Logan who?