Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

What do you think Shinji Hashimoto will reveal at Paris Games Week?

What do you think Shinji Hashimoto will reveal at Paris Games Week?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Shinji Hashimoto will reveal at Paris Games Week?

• A new Kingdom Hearts III trailer
    • A new Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer
    • Collector's edition for Kingdom Hearts 2.8
    • New Kingdom Hearts figures
    • Kingdom Hearts III release date
    • Something else? Tell us below!

Hoping for a PS4 port of 1.5 and 2.5! :D With fixed bugs of course.

This could be possible.

Maybe having the games for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch as well.

He could also be revealing the most important info for the KH universe.......finally showing what Sora was meant to have for dinner :D

Edited by SomeKHFan

1.5/2.5 seem a little far-fetched. Not completely unlikely though we could see something about 2.8. Maybe a CE or a delay caused by that VA strike that is supposed to be going on i guess. But no chance for KH3, 1.5/2.5 for PS4 seem to be more likely than that.

But yeah in the end it will probably just be more shit for unchained x

Edited by sneakie1

Can't think it would be anything important. I imagine it would be a CE for 2.8, or related to Unchained. Don't think it would be anything KH3 related, even if they were to surprise us with a trailer after saying not to expect anything until 2.8 was out, they'd likely do that in a bigger event.

I'm not sure there's enough content in 2.8 for many more trailers, and I don't think Kingdom Hearts would have nothing in Jump Festa, so probably no new trailer yet.

I want another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue as the last 3 titles of the history, Including Kingdom Hearts x(Chi): Back Cover: HD Cinematic story videos, Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep: -A Fragmentary Passage- and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD and I'm going to reveal every new world for the universe of Kingdom Hearts!

And Another thing, there will be link to connected the story of The Kingdom Hearts saga as the 3 artworks, because I saw the message for the letter says, "the past will be reawakening as a new number in Never-Before-Seen details. Prepare yourself for the awakening on the next number."!

That means they only have the final pieces of the Kingdom Hearts' story to unlock the secrets of the Kingdom Hearts saga:

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX is Sunset becomes the Night

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX is the middle of the Night

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD Final Chapter Prologue is the Night breaking into Dawn

And that's going to leading up to the final chapter of the story, Kingdom Hearts 3. The Circle is now Complete! And in the next year as 2017, they have celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts saga.

IS........ THAT....... CLEAR?........?????

Edited by Javier Alejandro Velasquez Urdaneta

I'm keeping my expectations drastically low, since we were told not to expect anything Kingdom Hearts III related till next year, ya know? So yeah, I'm sure that whatever we get this Thursday will be regarding 2.8! It could be something simple, but "special" presentation sounds like a big deal, so maybe we'll get a sort of surprise? I don't know. But I think another 2.8 trailer could be possible, though it's kinda too soon to have another trailer, ya know? I really don't know!

Hoping for a PS4 port of 1.5 and 2.5! :D With fixed bugs of course.

If that's the case, I really hope that they have a definitive release date for those PS4 ports of the HD ReMixes.