Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I am proud to be the last poster of that record xD

And was Leatril even a thing? Didn't a miss all the fun(like always xD)?

He didn't get his name changed to Leathril because he wasn't online, but if he were online that's what we were going to call him. xD

Edit: Ninja'd by Lea xD

Actually to be serious an epic story, that wasn't some of the complete nonsense that goes on around KH13, would have to be when I really started to get to know Ruby (now known as Frisk). Through knowing her I got to know all the people that she hangs out with (Pretty much the entirety of Team Awesome). And for sometime over a year now they're the people that I hang out with around these parts. Gif warmongering, shenanigans, just all out fun, and some times some cerealness. Without these people I probably would of left the site for good a while ago. They're a great bunch. ;)

My epic moments are when I first introduced myself and everybody was so nice, and when I added the awesome people that are my friends! My most epic moment was the morning of June 8th, 2016, the day that the E3 2016 trailer of 2.8 released. I couldn't sleep the night before because I was staying at the hospital due to a family emergency (and I drank too much coffee xD ). What helped me get through the night was a long conversation with one of my very best friends, Felixx. After the trailer released, we chatted about how awesome the trailer was, and how we kept rewatching it. Thanks for being there when I really needed someone Felix, I appreciate it. :)

My epic moments are when I first introduced myself and everybody was so nice, and when I added the awesome people that are my friends! My most epic moment was the morning of June 8th, 2016, the day that the E3 2016 trailer of 2.8 released. I couldn't sleep the night before because I was staying at the hospital due to a family emergency (and I drank too much coffee xD ). What helped me get through the night was a long conversation with one of my very best friends, Felixx. After the trailer released, we chatted about how awesome the trailer was, and how we kept rewatching it. Thanks for being there when I really needed someone Felix, I appreciate it. :)

Thank you too Justin! For being such a good friend :)

So many of them...

-Chess Piece discussion

-Chatroom revival, E3 2015

-Chatroom revival, bringing Felixx and Shun in there

-Chatrrom revival, E3 2016

-Mooch's 2917 KH3 release date

-So many things in AtM

-So many things in Last Post Wins

-Mooch mentioning Xammification for the first time

-The joke of Xam's missing X (Amtehwt), which turned into Amy in less that 30 minutes, and then into Lea lovin' amy in less than a month

-The announcements trend

-The quiz your friend trend

- Lea's constant user name changes

- Thread of Xammification

- The begining of the use of ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

- The hedgehog desperate attempt of reviving

- Leas' topic (mentioned by many people in this same topic xD)

- The 8th mod and the traitor topic (catmaster did this)

- Big Boss/Joker's amazing story of "why becoming a Felixx is a very good thing", in addition to the "why becoming a Xam is..." powerpoints

- Status hijack and constant hitting 100 comments, or even 101 at some points

- A and X underlined in the chatroom, which proves I'm the overlord ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

-Many more that I won't leave here because I've still gotta check like 60 notifications

Amy was the most epic one though ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)

Epic moment, you say?  The minute I joined this site!  Everything since then has been an epic ride!  Thank you, KH13! :D

The KH3 reveal, the E3 2015 trailer for it, 2.8's reveal and it's trailer at this year's E3 also rank high among the most epic moments! :3

Uniques vs Defaults

And Steve, you got that moment spot on. Just would like to mention that it happened on the 3rd/4th January this year (my time). But yeah I really was relieved...

Peace!

Edited by Yuya Sakaki

Uniques vs Defaults

And Steve, you got that moment spot on. Just would like to mention that it happened on the 3rd/4th January this year (my time). But yeah I really was relieved...

Peace!

Just looked up your Uniques vs Defaults topic. Totally awesome stuff there. :D

Ahh, okay, thanks for telling me the date of that memory. I'm still happy about the true outcome of that moment! It felt like something out of a certain movie... :)

Rock on!