Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Raxaimus

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX announced for the PlayStation 4, releasing in 2017

For someone who already has the Remixes on PS3, there is like...a 0.7 reason for me to buy this.  Only one of two things might happen:

1-They announce a limited edition to match 2.8's.  I'd get it just for the sake of the collection.

2-Might buy it on like an Amazon sale when it inevitably drops to like $20.

That said, I still hope they do a little bit more with this than just 60 fps.  New cover art would be nice.  And the option to, I dunno, switch back to the original PS2 soundtracks.  Sure it's considerably shittier...but it's the thought that counts!  I know it's just a lazy port, but you can at least cover it up a little bit!  ;)

Call me a ass but I'm really dissapointed with this.

I just want them to focus on KH3 and not on this I even wonder why they even bother making KH3 wasn't this team working on the previous KH remasters? If so GO BACK TO KH3 and if they are not GO BACK TO KH3

March 2017 might also be a good time to rerelease the soundtracks on blu-ray/ in hd, along with the new music from 2.8 and the new ray of hope Mixes of Hikari / Simple and Clean. this would go perfectly with the 1.5+2.5 collection.

They better fix all those bugs and glitches that the PS3 versions had.

This a million times this! While I was really underwhelmed by their restoration of the games, they wouldn't have made me as mad if they actually fixed the glitches and loading times. So here's hoping.

Man, I already have these on the PS3.... And I'm going to have to buy them again. I'm a consumer whore. xD

I really hope they added the fight scenes into 358/2 Days because I really want to see all of Xion's forms and the other great battles like Axel vs. Xion ect. But I doubt that they've had the time to add it in. I'm sure it's just a simple upgrade adding 60fps 

Oh wow, I thought for sure this was going to be happening AFTER KH3 was released. I literally just got 1.5 (bought it myself) and 2.5 (for Christmas) last year for the PS3, so I'm not sure if I'm gonna be getting this right when it comes out. I'd like to get, but I will most likely get it a while after it comes out. Maybe I'll put it on my birthday or Christmas list.

Probably the most exciting bit of news from this whole presentation. Square can take their time with KH3. Right now, I want this more. And they delivered. Good job, Square. Keep it up! :D

But if the problems in the original ports aren't fixed then there's no point in this other than having all games on one platform. But I have faith since everything has been improving recently.

Peace!

O.O

Wow, this was unexpected!  Square's really dropping the ball when it comes to Kingdom Hearts! Heh, I guess it's not the 15th Anniversary for nothing, eh?  Wow, to think that we'll get 2.8 on January and 1.5+2.5 on March!  That's awesome!  This is just amazing!  And I'm probably gonna end up getting this just to have it for my PS4 and have the entire Xehanort Saga on my PS4! xD

I just hope this hasn't slowed down Kingdom Hearts III's development, though! D:

Thank you for the awesome news, Raxaimus! :D

no i it hayden they was just an unused line they used in the trailer

That is not Hayden Pannetierre. The voice it totally different, if it was an unused line she should have still sounded like she did when she recorded it 15 years ago. She was slightly more nasaly back then compared to now and she voiced Kairi more tomboyishly. This girl is giving her a softer, more feminine quality. She says a different line in the KH2 part as well. Instead if saying "This is real" she says "You're really here?"

I think what happened is, because of the voice actor strike, Hayden demanded that they not use the voice clips they had on file for her in the port. That's why it's only Kairi's lines that are different.

The time has come. I must buy a PlayStation 4! I'm so glad that finally, ALL Kingdom Hearts games are available in one console! I can't wait to play them at 60fps. I hope they're going to add a theater mode on the first episode.

@Isamu Kuno The "you're really here" bit of the KH2 part was from when Kairi reunited with Riku. :T

Indeed.

Edited by Ydremx

Not sure if they'll do this too, but I also hope they fix the lip syncing for Re:CoM, 358/2 Days, and Re:Coded. I've practically gotten used to it, but there's a bit of me that's still annoyed when the English voice over doesn't match the lip syncing.

I saw that, with the new KH X back cover cinematics part of 2.8, each language's trailers showed footage with lip sync towards each language. I suppose either theyre using facial recognition technology when voice recording or they decided to actually do lip syncing for both English and Japanese this time.

There was a low chance of that anyway.

If we're lucky IF WE ARE.... Nov or Dec 2017. If that happens every fan would be crying in nomuras lap saying thank you.

Judging by those New Kingdom Hearts 3 pics it looks like a pretty damn done game too me hell it looks more polished then the last time we saw the game. I'm guessing they're just filling the game up with Worlds at this point. ( polishing here and there everywere obviously) We all could be very surprised because let me tell you I did not see 1.5 and 2.5 for PS4 coming he threw the screwball at me with this one.

Edited by RuDoe Ry

Here is the English version, and at the end of the Kingdom Hearts portion someone says "don't forget I have you in my thoughts" I don't remember that part in the game at all! Is that what Kairi said during the end of game when she's back on the islands? Are they voicing the once silent Final Mix scenes for this big collection?0

I have a feeling that line is being added in the cinematic ending when Kairi watches the worlds being restored (in the form of stars shooting up into the sky) and gives a sigh before smiling sadly. In the Japanese version at this moment you heard her thinking something along the lines of "Yes, I will remember Sora's feelings. I won't forget." I always thought it was a bit strange that this line was missed in the English version.