Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Xenneth

KHUX Everyone Please Read! Let's Band Together!

May I have your attention, please.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll get right to the point. We were robbed. We were fooled. We are giving the "trick" in "trick or treat". Naturally, I mean this ridiculous nerfing of our beloved Jack & Sally Medal. Japan gets to have the TRUE effect, while we here in NA get some Nick & Judy knock-off. This is offensive to me as a gamer, as I am sure it is for many of the other 4,999 owners of this abomination.

I therefore strongly urge a strike. Make SENA recognize we are not going to just roll over and accept this. Not only did we not get what we were promised, but in addition to that, they now upped the stakes for getting the trio Medals by requiring us to Guilt Medals that the vast majority of us don't even own a single copy of. This to me is nothing short of being greedy to the deepest extent.

So if you are in with this, send SENA a message (post here if you are not certain how to do so, we will gladly explain how you can send a message in game) to let them know you are NOT satisfied with your reward for all the hard work you put into it, you are NOT satisfied with the new EMC requiring us to Guilt tier 4 Medals to get a new one, and we are NOT spending another dime on this game if they are going to treat us this way. If we band together, we can prove to SENA we are serious about this. And spread this message so others may band together with us.

#GiveUsJackandSally

Yeah I was really surprised to see Jack and Sally's special attack and gauge to not be the same as what they wrote in the notice. The downgrade of the medal without informing us was a bad move from Square Enix. I sent a message to them. Hope they compensate for this mistake of theirs in a fair way.

please tell me how to send SENA a message in the game because i need to go off on them asap

and its not just about the J/S medal

In game, click Menu -> Settings -> Inquiries. From there a new pop-up will show. Click on Contact and fill in information as requested, then send them a message.

Goes to show the lengths Square will go to just to favor Japan over everyone else.

I was thinking about trying Unchained, but this kind of treatment is unacceptable, and I won't give it a chance.

You forgot to mention the quest that pits you against 4 level 500 heartless AND expects you to beat them in one turn

Screenshot_2016-10-28-15-41-34_zpsblwtrr

Only a whale the size of monstro stands a chance with doing that.

Screenshot_2016-10-28-15-41-58_zpswhvvid

i'm well aware that the medals in my screenshot are useless for that mission. i simply do not have the required medals but wanted a screenshot for you guys

Also, still no Micky and brooms for NA

Edited by Hyperfairy777

You forgot to mention the quest that pits you against 4 level 500 heartless AND expects you to beat them in one turn

Screenshot_2016-10-28-15-41-34_zpsblwtrr

Only a whale the size of monstro stands a chance with doing that.

Screenshot_2016-10-28-15-41-58_zpswhvvid

i'm well aware that the medals in my screenshot are useless for that mission. i simply do not have the required medals but wanted a screenshot for you guys

Also, still no Micky and brooms for NA

just to be fair about it

its beatable with divine rose

jack

xigbar

a sleep+ and poison+

but guess what, u had to pay to get those sleep+ and poison+

I'm just playing for the story missions now. I'd care less about anything else lol

just to be fair about it

jack

xigbar

a sleep+ and poison+

But even Sleep+ is useless because the Speed gem objective says to defeat them in 1 turn and sleep is used when using up a turn.

Edited by Moochieh32

just to be fair about it

jack

xigbar

a sleep+ and poison+

Wait.... I have Jack Guilted 100%, Sleep +, Poison +, but no Xigbar.

the reason why

-SRK has both the same Rarity and Value as the TAV medal, Also same in game effect. THEREFORE the requirements to obtain this should be equal as well. Nobody is paying for a $4000 value medal and i heard Canada pays even more

-unless you dgaf about spending ridiculous amounts of cash on this game you can never have a 100% completion rate on this mobile game that will eventually be discontinued in the future. So they getting the cash and will just leave?

- even in Mickey&Broom was released right now, you still wouldnt be able to guilt these medals

I'm just playing for the story missions now. I'd care less about anything else lol

But even Sleep+ is useless because the Speed gem objective says to defeat them in 1 turn and sleep is used when using up a turn.

yup Edited by db256

Everyone is in a rage about this. To rub salt on the wound, they so happen to c+p the same lv 500 enemy from the JP version, something even JP players have trouble with. Oh, but we can't have the same medals... Scum bag Sena.

-As most know by now, you CANNOT get illustrated kairi before pulling 10 times, (does not apply to iSora or iRiku), but that something you can only figure out from hackers checking the code in the game which from what was said, the RNG value for that medal does not exist until the 10th pull, thus you cannot pull it before 10 because its not even in the pool basically

Where did you get that bs from? There's several players who have pulled iKairi at their first pull.

Everyone is in a rage about this. To rub salt on the wound, they so happen to c+p the same lv 500 enemy from the JP version, something even JP players have trouble with. Oh, but we can't have the same medals... Scum bag Sena.

Where did you get that bs from? There's several players who have pulled iKairi at their first pull.

it was apparently proven wrong, it was posted on a reddit earlier

it was apparently proven wrong, it was posted on a reddit earlier

Can I get a link to where the info is about it being impossible to get Illustrated kauri until pull 10 please

Edited by Hyperfairy777

I got mine on my fifth pull, for what it's worth (skipped the past few EMCs to stockpile).

Some of this stuff is to be expected, but the fully guilting an Illustrated medal is the most insane thing I've ever heard, so yeah, that's where my primary complaint is. Gonna send in a complaint ticket at some point.

Ive already decided not to spend another dime on this game until we at least get mickey and brooms.  Its crazy that they expect people to have guilted Ill Sora Riku or Kairi.  Spending thousands of dollars is not only appreciated, its expected at this point and thats not how a game should function.  Not one more dime.  Ill send a complaint as well, though I doubt theyll listen like they say they do

I really hope everyone can band together on this this time.  The last petition was a total failure, so lets do it better this time