Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
keyslinger

What's your favorite opening movie?

With the release of 0.2's amazing opening movie I wanted to pose the question what is everyone favorite movie? 

Mine is Dream Drop Distance because it's basically a whole summary of the story and sets up the final battle. A close second it 0.2's.

i enjoyed DDD's for being able to recap the series so well fit to the tune of Hikari Orchestral, and the KH2 intro, mainly for the song. 

the first intro is an honorable mention just for nostalgia and also the song.

0.2's intro is pretty good too. the remix of Simple and Clean really gives it a more upbeat tone that goes well with the brighter colors used.

Kingdom Hearts 2 opening. The animation and directing is epic and almost every scene is memorable. The song is amazing and the cinematic greatly recaps what the characters went through in the previous titles.

I also like it because KH2 was my first KH game and everytime the opening plays I always feel nostalgic.  :

I place 3D next because it greatly transitions from story to story while it plays and the music fits the whole animation amazingly.

And then there's 0.2. Best CGI yet, amazing at showing the story of the 3 characters as well as what Aqua is currently facing.

I admit, Nomura may suck at keeping a good continuity and he may like overcomplicating his stories but he is DAMN GOOD at making these CGI intros.  xD

Can't choose between KH2, DDD, & 0.2

KH2: The song. It was just amazing. <3

DDD: Great recap of the story and had the amazing orchestral version of Hikari (from KH1)

0.2: All the feels!!!! At one moment I was happy and then the next I was sad. Now I can't wait!!!