Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Which part of the 0.2 opening did you love the most?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of the 0.2 opening did you love the most?

• Young Sora, Kairi and Riku playing in the water
    • Aqua, Ventus and Terra holding hands in the air
    • Aqua and Mickey fighting Venitas and Terranort
    • Sora reaching out to Aqua's hand
    • The aerial shot of Castle of Dreams
    • Master Xehanort's appearance
    • The Wayfinder moments
    • All of it!
    • Nothing in particular
    • Something else? Share below!

Aqua and Mickey against Terranort and Venitas was really powerful. The whole cinematic was beautiful all around, no complaints, I would watch it again. It's up there with KH2 in my opinion, if not better. Anyway, there was just something so impactful about that scene in particular.

Edited by Hallowseve

Seriously, everything was AMAZING!!! The part where Terra, Aqua and Ventus hold hands in the air, Aqua smiling, and the most favorite of all, Sora reaching his hand toward to Aqua stunned me the most. Like no joke, this opening made me teary-eyed ???. That smile of Aqua brought me down too, because you know, she fights hard to keep that smile on her face for her friends???. And the saddest part of all was when she saves Terra and Ventus from going into darkness, SHE SAVES HER FRIENDS AND GIVES THEM A SMILE LIKE IF SHE IS SAYING "AS LONG AS YOU'RE SAFE AND HAPPY, I WILL ALWAYS SMILE FOR YOU", I mean she might have another meaning for her smile, but that part sort of gave me a heart ache????. An last but not least, Sora reaching his hand towards Aqua... OMG I SCREAMED AT THAT PART!!! I didn't expect that part, but OMG that part went through my heart more deeper than the other parts I love. This last part made me cry????. I really want to see Sora so badly, but first I will see my third favorite characters, Aqua, Terra, and Ventus, but mostly Terra. I hope when I see the cutscenes, I don't cry. ???