Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ultima Spark

[UPDATED] Yen Press to release the final volume of the English Kingdom Hearts II manga, Kingdom Hearts Volume 4; releasing May 30, 2017

Yen Press has announced on Twitter that they will be releasing the final volume of the English Kingdom Hearts II manga, Kingdom Hearts Volume 4, by Shiro Amano. An image of the tweet can be viewed below:

Posted Image

This is the first announcement regarding the publication of this volume outside of Japan, where it was published on August 22, 2015. The Kingdom Hearts II manga series finished in Japan in 2015, and now it is finally being finished in English as well. The Japanese Kingdom Hearts II manga series had ten volumes, but for the English series, they've decided to combine them all together to create four large volumes. Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 contains volumes 8 - 10 of the original Japanese series.

Are you excited to see the Kingdom Hearts II manga series conclude? Will you be purchasing this new volume when it's released? Let us know in the comments below!

UPDATE 1: The Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 manga will be released on May 23, 2017, and will cost $24 USD. You can view more information about this release here.

UPDATE 2: Yen Press has updated the summary of Kingdom Hearts II: Volume 4, which can be read below:

Desperate to see Roxas again, Axel abandons everything--even Organization XIII and an old friend--to make his wish come true. What awaits him after he's cut all ties...? Later, determined to return to the Destiny Islands with both Riku and Kairi, Sora--with Donald and Goofy at his side--arrives at the Organization XIII stronghold in search of the kidnapped Kairi. Will he be able to find her in time to make his dream of returning to the Destiny Islands with his friends a reality? Sora's great adventure comes to a close!!

UPDATE 3: The cover for the English Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 manga has been shown off. Last year, Yen Press announced that they will be releasing the final volume to the English Kingdom Hearts II manga series by Shiro Amano, Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 on May 23, 2017. Thanks to Yen Press again, we now have a look at the front cover for this final volume. View the cover below:

Posted Image

UPDATE 4: The English Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 manga has been delayed from May 23, 2017 to May 30, 2017.

Thanks to KHInsider for the tip!

UPDATE 5: The English Kingdom Hearts II Volume 4 manga has released today, on May 30, 2017! You can purchase it from Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and RightStuf.

Click here to view the article

Yen Press has announced on twitter today that they will be releasing the final volume of the Kingdom Hearts II manga by Shiro Amano. A picture of the tweet can be viewed below.

This is the first announcement regarding the publication of this volume outside of Japan, where it was published on August 22, 2015.

The date of release and the price are still to be announced.

Posted Image

Are you excited to see the Kingdom Hearts II manga series conclude? Will you be purchasing this new volume when it's released? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Good I haven't read the last volume in Japanese because I don't think the translation team has done it so getting it in English would be great I have been wondering when they where gonna release the next volume since I think they release the previous one like over a year ago so this is great. I should also pick up the light novels I've heard those are really good so if they continue those that would be great too

Not Happining. Sorry to rain in your parade. But you can dream.

Not happening unfortunately.

Read this http://kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-manga-series-is-over

Haha, I knew that it wasn't going to happen in any way, shape, or form, it's just a nice surprise to hear that Yen Press will finally be publishing the last of KH2, and knowing how many other surprises we've had lately...  xD

Um... in Spain the KH2 manga is already over. This month they released the final volume. Why isn't that news but this is?

Because this is an English site (with relevant focus)?